Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution blends showing exact same songs across different people

All the blends I've created with different people have the exact same songs contributed just in different orders and they don't reflect the taste match percentage. My song contributions with 59%, 77%, and 83% matches are all the same, and hardly any ...

• Casual Listener
  • All the blends I've created with different people have the exact same songs contributed just in different orders and they don't reflect the taste match percentage. My song contributions with 59%, 77%...
  • user205
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Filter Option: Recent to Oldest

I would love to have the option to toggle my playlists between oldest and most recent songs added. Please have available on both TV and Mobile apps. Thanks Spotify!!

• Regular
  • I would love to have the option to toggle my playlists between oldest and most recent songs added. Please have available on both TV and Mobile apps.  Thanks Spotify!! 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • Areluoes
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluebooth Shokz Openrun audio laggy

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Note 20 Ultra 5G with Shokz OpenRunOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issuespotify plays the songs with laggy audio from time to time. bluebooth pairing between the phone and earphone is within 1m distance. thi...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G with Shokz OpenRun Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue spotify plays the songs with laggy audio from ...
  • Angusss74
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution doubt regarding implementation in a mobile game

I read the restrictions but I did not understand very well, I have a racing game and I would like to give the user the possibility to connect to their account and have control over their playlist within the game menus, I want it to be an addition sin...

• Casual Listener
  •   I read the restrictions but I did not understand very well, I have a racing game and I would like to give the user the possibility to connect to their account and have control over their play...
  • leroymckee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle changes upon device swap

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAny and all My Question or IssueEvery single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are locked as of 2020 claiming this has been resolved when it quite simply hasn...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Any and all   My Question or Issue Every single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are loc...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify takes over play/pause button on Amazon Fire cube

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceFire Cube and LG tvOperating SystemFire os Whenever I use Spotify on my firecube it takes over the play/pause button on other apps. After using spotify, I exit, and then go to another app, say Netflix, Hulu, or Prime, but if...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Fire Cube and LG tv Operating System Fire os  Whenever I use Spotify on my firecube it takes over the play/pause button on other apps.&nbsp...
  • OscarDC
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa skill no longer exists?

I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've reached the end of Alexa's knowledge. Just kidding....

• Visitor
  • I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've ...
  • the-ninth
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Make money

can i get money by make playlists in public and share the app with my playlists

• Visitor
  • can i get money by make playlists in public and share the app with my playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Fire TV name not recognized

Hi, I got a new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Max (2nd Gen). I installed everything and renamed the stick on the Amazon Website. For all other sticks, the name then changes automatically also for Spotify Connect in this case. However, for this new Fire TV ...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I got a new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Max (2nd Gen). I installed everything and renamed the stick on the Amazon Website. For all other sticks, the name then changes automatically als...
  • justinhow
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can you shuffle podcast episodes?

Under your episodes which are all podcasts, I want to listen to my episodes randomly via shuffle. I don’t think this is possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Under your episodes which are all podcasts, I want to listen to my episodes randomly via shuffle. I don’t think this is possible?
  • Obscyre
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not working on anything

PlanPremium CountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11 and Dell DesktopOperating SystemIOS and Windows My Question or IssueOn all of my apps, on the phone, on the computer, even in my chrome browser, Spotify keeps pausing the songs after 15 seconds. I have ...

• Plan Premium  Country United States Device iPhone 11 and Dell Desktop Operating System IOS and Windows    My Question or Issue On all of my apps, on the phone, on the compute...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist duplicates

There is a glitch with the current Spotify. Every year me and my husband have a combined playlist. Historically if one of us went to add an identical song that the other had already added, it would warn you you are adding a duplicate.Now it doesn’t d...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a glitch with the current Spotify. Every year me and my husband have a combined playlist. Historically if one of us went to add an identical song that the other had already added, it would w...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio book new terms

I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works from it, I will sue you into oblivion and I will win. ...

• Visitor
  • I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha esposa é membra do meu plano duo, mas continua com anuncios.

Fiz um plano duo para mim e minha esposa. Ela aceitou o convite, confirmou o endereço, tudo direitinho. Na minha conta ela consta como membro, mas na conta dela consta como free e fica ouvindo anuncios e propagandas.Queria saber como resolver isso, p...

• Visitor
  • Fiz um plano duo para mim e minha esposa. Ela aceitou o convite, confirmou o endereço, tudo direitinho. Na minha conta ela consta como membro, mas na conta dela consta como free e fica ouvindo anunci...
  • MihailY
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Repetitive, irrelevant, and annoying ads!

The chirpy female you've employed to make the repetitive "Thanks for using Spotify" ads that play every 10 minutes is extremely annoying. I DO NOT need to be told "Thanks for using Spotify" every 10 minutes along with inane commentary that I "could'v...

• Visitor
  • The chirpy female you've employed to make the repetitive "Thanks for using Spotify" ads that play every 10 minutes is extremely annoying. I DO NOT need to be told "Thanks for using Spotify" every 10 ...
  • manit
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't play sound on MiBox (Streamer). What should I do?

The app works properly, and it seems as if it's playing songs but no sound comes out. The TV is on the highest volume level and the sound works perfectly well on other apps.

• Visitor
  • The app works properly, and it seems as if it's playing songs but no sound comes out. The TV is on the highest volume level and the sound works perfectly well on other apps.
  • Rakavka
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically connects to other devices - Travis Scott

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGalaxy a52 My Question or IssueMy spotify will automatically connect to other devices listed like Avas iPhone or sv-a25 and play travis Scott, all the devices are unfamiliar, it's not like I shared my account or anything or ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Galaxy a52   My Question or Issue My spotify will automatically connect to other devices listed like Avas iPhone or sv-a25 and play travis Scott, all the d...
  • LettuceBee
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW x5 playlists not loading content

Have a 2024 BMW X5 running iDrive 8.5. Today, the Spotify app in the car stopped loading songs under the playlists…playlists load but when clicking into them it says “no songs available” or something similar. I’ve tried logging out and back into Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Have a 2024 BMW X5 running iDrive 8.5. Today, the Spotify app in the car stopped loading songs under the playlists…playlists load but when clicking into them it says “no songs available” or something...
  • Registered_User
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback gets paused if Bluetooth headset is connected with multiple devices simultaneously

Hi everyone, We're seeing reports that the Spotify app keeps pausing audio whenever there are multiple devices connected to the same Bluetooth headset and the app is open on at least one of the connected devices. Special thanks to @growlybeard who pr...

• Hi everyone,   We're seeing reports that the Spotify app keeps pausing audio whenever there are multiple devices connected to the same Bluetooth headset and the app is open on at least one o...
  • wckdbndt
  • Casual Listener
  • 125 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Bluetooth Multipoint
  • 125 replies
  • 65 likes