Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Volvo App takes one minute to start, very slow

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceVolvo Sensus Connect Bowers Wilkins. S90 2018 Operating SystemVolvo Sensus Connect My Question or Issueit takes more than one minute for the App to connect after starting the car and 30 seconds when switching from Radio...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device Volvo Sensus Connect Bowers Wilkins. S90 2018   Operating System Volvo Sensus Connect   My Question or Issue it takes more than one minut...
  • azanoncello
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songkick Events Linked to Wrong Artist

Hey there, my songkick listed events are going to another artist with the same name. The events listed on this band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/74OSRM10fMj68Df0gXuj2RShould be on my band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/61M...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, my songkick listed events are going to another artist with the same name. The events listed on this band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/74OSRM10fMj68Df0gXuj2R Should be...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my playlist play songs i dont even listen to?

I start my playlist, and it plays one song then it starts to play songs i dont even listen to, i have a lot of songs so it cant be added by spotify, also they're reallly different songs than the ones in my playlist, for example, i listen to 'wheres m...

• Visitor
  • I start my playlist, and it plays one song then it starts to play songs i dont even listen to, i have a lot of songs so it cant be added by spotify, also they're reallly different songs than the ones...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution nowy projekt

Hi,i have a new idea to extend spotify functionality for users around the world. I would like to ask for help in contacting the boss

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have a new idea to extend spotify functionality for users around the world. I would like to ask for help in contacting the boss 🙂
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1e212

Hallo. Ik kom uit Nederland. Mijn oude vriend uit Rusland wilde vragen, Wanneer zal Spotify in Rusland werken? En zullen ze het überhaupt lanceren? Dankzij.

• Visitor
  • Hallo. Ik kom uit Nederland. Mijn oude vriend uit Rusland wilde vragen, Wanneer zal Spotify in Rusland werken? En zullen ze het überhaupt lanceren? Dankzij.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad Bets Podcast cotinuously skips through the episodes. Unable to listen.

When I click on an episode, each episode plays for 1-3 seconds before auto skipping to the next episode. Does this until it gets through the entire playlist.

• Visitor
  • When I click on an episode, each episode plays for 1-3 seconds before auto skipping to the next episode. Does this until it gets through the entire playlist.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't the Spanish Waka Waka - Shakira song on spotify?

There are SEVERAL versions of the english one but for the life of me I can not find the spanish version - made more frusterating by the fact that many of the english versions are listed under the spanish name. I found one in spanish but it was a remi...

• Casual Listener
  • There are SEVERAL versions of the english one but for the life of me I can not find the spanish version - made more frusterating by the fact that many of the english versions are listed under the spa...
  • bearred95
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The Spotify app on my phone is not updating to my new account

I need help logging into my newly purchased Individual premium account. We used to have a family plan. I cancelled that, had the free and need to update to a new email on the app.

• Visitor
  • I need help logging into my newly purchased Individual premium account. We used to have a family plan. I cancelled that, had the free and need to update to a new email on the app.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Message when trying to create podcast - ''This podcast is already on Spotify.''

''This podcast is already on Spotify.'' Hello, I am trying to upload my podcast, but it is saying it is already on there however when I search, I can't see it...Thank you!

• Visitor
  • ''This podcast is already on Spotify.''   Hello, I am trying to upload my podcast, but it is saying it is already on there however when I search, I can't see it... Thank you!
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [TV App] How do I add an image as the background to an album?

Here's an example:I want to know how I can add artwork as the background of an album that is not the cover of the album itself. I can't find any info about this. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4928.jpeg
  • Here's an example: I want to know how I can add artwork as the background of an album that is not the cover of the album itself. I can't find any info about this. Thanks in advance!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery

Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery, and I don't listen to these genres at all. Even if I remove these songs from the list, similar songs are constantly on the list.

• Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery, and I don't listen to these genres at all. Even if I remove these songs from the list, similar songs are constantly on the list.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I prove that I'm older than 19 (I'm 34)?

I am unable to use the PASS app due to not having a permanent number at this time. I'm considering canceling my account due to this issue. My birthday is listed about correct. I feel like I'm paying to use only half of the app.

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use the PASS app due to not having a permanent number at this time. I'm considering canceling my account due to this issue. My birthday is listed about correct. I feel like I'm paying ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify for Artists] Ask artists to confirm collaborations before release day

Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. Even if a track like this is reported instantly, it ...

• Visitor
  • Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant watch video on the TV app

Its an app for your TV and you cant watch anything on it, only audio. Are you guys kidding me? TV app no video. Worthless for podcasts with video.Garbage.

• Visitor
  • Its an app for your TV and you cant watch anything on it, only audio.  Are you guys kidding me? TV app no video. Worthless for podcasts with video. Garbage.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como faço para mudar o email principal de uma conta do Spotify Artistas

O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com.Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encontrei o local onde se realiza essa troca.

• Visitor
  • O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com. Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encon...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes