Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect to Echo nor delete "old" device

I have renamed my Echo (Dots) & since then Alexa cannot play Spotify anymore. I have restarted the phone, reinstalled the spotify app, deleted and re-added the access rights for Alexa in my account and even named one of them back - it remains impossi...

• I have renamed my Echo (Dots) & since then Alexa cannot play Spotify anymore. I have restarted the phone, reinstalled the spotify app, deleted and re-added the access rights for Alexa in my accou...
  • youngronald65
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Чому в мене немає значка зміни швидкості?

Я хочу уповільнювати/ пришвидшувати швидкість пісень. В інтернеті я тільки бачила що в програмі є значок біля кнопок переключення, але в мене його немає

• Visitor
  • Я хочу уповільнювати/ пришвидшувати швидкість пісень. В інтернеті я тільки бачила що в програмі є значок біля кнопок переключення, але в мене його немає
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily playlist- New Playlist Creation

Currently, the daily playlist can be downloaded but as the playlist updates so do the songs downloaded. This is great when you want to listen to the new music but there is not an option to create a new playlist of the specific set of songs. I would l...

• Visitor
  • Currently, the daily playlist can be downloaded but as the playlist updates so do the songs downloaded. This is great when you want to listen to the new music but there is not an option to create a n...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unfollowed shows with Blue dot on home screen

As per picture below, there are some podcasts with a blue dot appearing on my home screen. I am not following these shows. Can you tell me how to remove these shows from my home screen please?

• Casual Listener
  • As per picture below, there are some podcasts with a blue dot appearing on my home screen. I am not following these shows. Can you tell me how to remove these shows from my home screen please?
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why aren’t my downloaded playlists playing nothing

I’m on a family premium plan where I have downloaded one playlist full of my favorite songs about 500 songs. This evening when I came home I noticed that my songs weren’t playing when I was in airplane mode so I went to the in app settings to see if ...

• Visitor
  • I’m on a family premium plan where I have downloaded one playlist full of my favorite songs about 500 songs. This evening when I came home I noticed that my songs weren’t playing when I was in airpla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove my ex-girlfriend's face from my home page?

We listened to her Discover Weekly playlist ONCE about two months ago. We recently broke up and having her face STAMPED on my home page everytime I open up the app really leaves me in a very rough situation.

• Music Fan
  • We listened to her Discover Weekly playlist ONCE about two months ago. We recently broke up and having her face STAMPED on my home page everytime I open up the app really leaves me in a very rough si...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volvo App takes one minute to start, very slow

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceVolvo Sensus Connect Bowers Wilkins. S90 2018 Operating SystemVolvo Sensus Connect My Question or Issueit takes more than one minute for the App to connect after starting the car and 30 seconds when switching from Radio...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device Volvo Sensus Connect Bowers Wilkins. S90 2018   Operating System Volvo Sensus Connect   My Question or Issue it takes more than one minut...
  • azanoncello
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songkick Events Linked to Wrong Artist

Hey there, my songkick listed events are going to another artist with the same name. The events listed on this band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/74OSRM10fMj68Df0gXuj2RShould be on my band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/61M...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, my songkick listed events are going to another artist with the same name. The events listed on this band's account - https://open.spotify.com/artist/74OSRM10fMj68Df0gXuj2R Should be...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my playlist play songs i dont even listen to?

I start my playlist, and it plays one song then it starts to play songs i dont even listen to, i have a lot of songs so it cant be added by spotify, also they're reallly different songs than the ones in my playlist, for example, i listen to 'wheres m...

• Visitor
  • I start my playlist, and it plays one song then it starts to play songs i dont even listen to, i have a lot of songs so it cant be added by spotify, also they're reallly different songs than the ones...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution nowy projekt

Hi,i have a new idea to extend spotify functionality for users around the world. I would like to ask for help in contacting the boss

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have a new idea to extend spotify functionality for users around the world. I would like to ask for help in contacting the boss 🙂
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1e212

Hallo. Ik kom uit Nederland. Mijn oude vriend uit Rusland wilde vragen, Wanneer zal Spotify in Rusland werken? En zullen ze het überhaupt lanceren? Dankzij.

• Visitor
  • Hallo. Ik kom uit Nederland. Mijn oude vriend uit Rusland wilde vragen, Wanneer zal Spotify in Rusland werken? En zullen ze het überhaupt lanceren? Dankzij.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes