Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why isn't the Spanish Waka Waka - Shakira song on spotify?

There are SEVERAL versions of the english one but for the life of me I can not find the spanish version - made more frusterating by the fact that many of the english versions are listed under the spanish name. I found one in spanish but it was a remi...

• Casual Listener
  • There are SEVERAL versions of the english one but for the life of me I can not find the spanish version - made more frusterating by the fact that many of the english versions are listed under the spa...
  • bearred95
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The Spotify app on my phone is not updating to my new account

I need help logging into my newly purchased Individual premium account. We used to have a family plan. I cancelled that, had the free and need to update to a new email on the app.

• Visitor
  • I need help logging into my newly purchased Individual premium account. We used to have a family plan. I cancelled that, had the free and need to update to a new email on the app.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Message when trying to create podcast - ''This podcast is already on Spotify.''

''This podcast is already on Spotify.'' Hello, I am trying to upload my podcast, but it is saying it is already on there however when I search, I can't see it...Thank you!

• Visitor
  • ''This podcast is already on Spotify.''   Hello, I am trying to upload my podcast, but it is saying it is already on there however when I search, I can't see it... Thank you!
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [TV App] How do I add an image as the background to an album?

Here's an example:I want to know how I can add artwork as the background of an album that is not the cover of the album itself. I can't find any info about this. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4928.jpeg
  • Here's an example: I want to know how I can add artwork as the background of an album that is not the cover of the album itself. I can't find any info about this. Thanks in advance!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery

Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery, and I don't listen to these genres at all. Even if I remove these songs from the list, similar songs are constantly on the list.

• Irrelevant songs come out in Spotify weekly discovery, and I don't listen to these genres at all. Even if I remove these songs from the list, similar songs are constantly on the list.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I prove that I'm older than 19 (I'm 34)?

I am unable to use the PASS app due to not having a permanent number at this time. I'm considering canceling my account due to this issue. My birthday is listed about correct. I feel like I'm paying to use only half of the app.

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use the PASS app due to not having a permanent number at this time. I'm considering canceling my account due to this issue. My birthday is listed about correct. I feel like I'm paying ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify for Artists] Ask artists to confirm collaborations before release day

Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. Even if a track like this is reported instantly, it ...

• Visitor
  • Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant watch video on the TV app

Its an app for your TV and you cant watch anything on it, only audio. Are you guys kidding me? TV app no video. Worthless for podcasts with video.Garbage.

• Visitor
  • Its an app for your TV and you cant watch anything on it, only audio.  Are you guys kidding me? TV app no video. Worthless for podcasts with video. Garbage.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como faço para mudar o email principal de uma conta do Spotify Artistas

O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com.Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encontrei o local onde se realiza essa troca.

• Visitor
  • O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com. Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encon...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution removing offline devices

I am logged in on the web page and signed in like I am supposed to be but there is no option for devices to be able to remove old unused devices. Why not? What can I do to access this and remove old devices so I can download to a new device?

• Casual Listener
  • I am logged in on the web page and signed in like I am supposed to be but there is no option for devices to be able to remove old unused devices. Why not? What can I do to access this and remove ol...
  • Camerono1980
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle no longer available in my country / Ireland?

Hi, I’ve searched for more information on this but I haven’t seen anything. Has heardle been stopped in Ireland? When I search all I see is that apparently Ireland is the best country at heardle, but I haven’t seen any announcements that we no longer...

• Regular
  • Hi, I’ve searched for more information on this but I haven’t seen anything. Has heardle been stopped in Ireland? When I search all I see is that apparently Ireland is the best country at heardle, but...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Friend Feed] Change address for when move/graduated college

I made account when in college for student version. I think I used my college address when I made it to prove I lived in a dorm. Of course that’s a TEMPORARY address. Now I can’t even see what address I did do it under, much less change it. Really ha...

• Visitor
  • I made account when in college for student version. I think I used my college address when I made it to prove I lived in a dorm. Of course that’s a TEMPORARY address. Now I can’t even see what addres...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] How can I generate a top songs playlist if I accidentally declined to see it?

This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the notification in our actual notifications list?

• Visitor
  • This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the n...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

não consigo ver o que meus amigos escutam

PlanUniversitárioCountryBrasilDeviceNitro 5 AsusOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueDesde uma atualização há um bom tempo atrás não consigo visualizar o que meus amigos escutam, apesar de que eles veem tudo que eu escuto. O meu aplicativo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Universitário Country Brasil Device Nitro 5 Asus Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Desde uma atualização há um bom tempo atrás não consigo visualizar o que meus a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Does Spotify Keep Jumping to Songs I've Never Listened to and Don't Want to Listen To?

OK, so I've taken up the Premium trial offer, fully intending to stick with it afterwards. But I'm changing my mind about that. I listen to a lot of classical music (so shoot me!). And Spotify keeps suddenly breaking off in the middle of a symphony o...

• Visitor
  • OK, so I've taken up the Premium trial offer, fully intending to stick with it afterwards. But I'm changing my mind about that.  I listen to a lot of classical music (so shoot me!). And Spotify ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] Bring back classic songs to your playlists

In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and add some classic songs every week to the playlists.

• In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and a...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Black screen every few minutes with song playing

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceFire TV StickOperating SystemFire OS 5.2.7.1 (646581820) My Question or IssueWhen playing songs on the Spotify app, every 30-90-120 seconds, my TV screen will become black, and then go back to the Spotify app. The song w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Fire TV Stick Operating System Fire OS 5.2.7.1 (646581820)   My Question or Issue When playing songs on the Spotify app, every 30-90-120 seconds, my ...
  • Kaks1
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes