Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Dashboard display

I cannot get the spotify premium dashboard only the contracted one. I have a premium account. Can anyone yelp please? PP PoPo

• I cannot get the spotify premium dashboard only the contracted one. I have a premium account. Can anyone yelp please? PP PoPo
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum allowed playlists/folders on Boxee Box

I have a lot of playlists on Spotify. I sort them alphabetically in folders named "ABC", "DEF", etc. The problem I'm having is that the playlists in the end of the alphabet does not show on Boxee box. I tried renaming the folders "ABCD", "EFGH" in fo...

• I have a lot of playlists on Spotify. I sort them alphabetically in folders named "ABC", "DEF", etc. The problem I'm having is that the playlists in the end of the alphabet does not show on Boxee box...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Playlists on Blackberry 9700 not the same as Desktop Spotify

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to get the same playlists to show up on my Blackberry 9700, that I see when I log into Spotify on my desktop? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to get the same playlists to show up on my Blackberry 9700, that I see when I log into Spotify on my desktop?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Quality on Boxee Box

The Spotify app for the Boxee Box works quite nice, but It's a pity I can't add or change playlists. But the thing that is the most annoying is the fact that you can't see what the bitrate of the song is you're playing! Does the Boxee Box play the hi...

• Music Fan
  • The Spotify app for the Boxee Box works quite nice, but It's a pity I can't add or change playlists. But the thing that is the most annoying is the fact that you can't see what the bitrate of the son...
  • edszr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Help..Songs not being updated

I have Spotify Premium, but the all of the songs that I have starred on my mobile device do not show up when I sign in to spotify from my laptop. How can I make sure the starred songs show up on both devices?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium, but the all of the songs that I have starred on my mobile device do not  show up when I sign in to spotify from my laptop.  How can I make sure the starred songs sho...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use a Sony MP3 to download my music?

I am brand new to Spotify... after looking over the "device" section, it looks like I won't be able to use my Sony MP3 to download music. Is this true (please tell me I am wrong... I don't want to buy an ipod)?

• I am brand new to Spotify... after looking over the "device" section, it looks like I won't be able to use my Sony MP3 to download music. Is this true (please tell me I am wrong... I don't want to bu...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working w Sonos

I registered for a Spotify Unlimited account, and when I attempt to play Brian Eno on my Sonos it says I need to upgrade my account. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I registered for a Spotify Unlimited account, and when I attempt to play Brian Eno on my Sonos it says I need to upgrade my account. Please help.
  • donna
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AV receivers that support spotify

Other then Onkyo, is there a AV receiver with air-play built in that supports spotify?

• Other then Onkyo, is there a AV receiver with air-play built in that supports spotify? 
  • elastictangent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps and more with Sonos?

Hi, any plans for Apps or even artist radio with Sonos? I like finding new stuff, but can't do it through Sonos/Spotify

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   any plans for Apps or even artist radio with Sonos? I like finding new stuff, but can't do it through Sonos/Spotify
  • Hansholz
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Blackberry playlist offline not available

Hello, Im owning a Blackberry Bold 9780, which is compatible with spotify but when I want to put a playplist to offline on my blackberry a few songs aren't available in offline mode. So when i want to play the songs offline, there are a few songs in ...

• Hello,   Im owning a Blackberry Bold 9780, which is compatible with spotify but when I want to put a playplist to offline on my blackberry a few songs aren't available in offline mode. So wh...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Curve 9360?

Is Spotify BB app compatible with the new 9360 Curve? (it has bb7 & other screen resolution from 8520 or 9300)

• Is Spotify BB app compatible with the new 9360 Curve? (it has bb7 & other screen resolution from 8520 or 9300)
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in with Sonos

I set up my account. Can sign in with my PC. But when I enter the same login and password with Sonos using my iphone, it says the credentials are unrecognized. How can this be if the same credentials work with my PC and spotify?

• I set up my account.  Can sign in with my PC.  But when I enter the same login and password with Sonos using my iphone, it says the credentials are unrecognized.   How can this be if...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes