Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Pre sale

I have all the boxes ticked and have not recieved any pre sale info

• Visitor
  • I have all the boxes ticked and have not recieved any pre sale info
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get 5.1 sound using Spotify on Xfinity

I’m using Premium in USA DEVICE/Operating SystemXfinity 4K cable box (not a Streaming only device) My Question or IssueI have a 5.1 surround sound system (sounds bar for Left/center/right and in ceiling speakers for back right and back left and a sub...

• I’m using Premium in USA   DEVICE/Operating System Xfinity 4K cable box (not a Streaming only device)   My Question or Issue I have a 5.1 surround sound system (sounds bar for Left/ce...
  • O2bkeith
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blink 182 presale

How or where can we access the presale for blink 182?

• Visitor
  • How or where can we access the presale for blink 182?
  • dahlialpz
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is playing random songs

Basically, I keep listening to my favourite playlist, and quite often once I've listened to a few songs it'll play a song that says "suggested song" and it says I'm still listening to my playlist. I don't like most of the songs that artists make exce...

• Basically, I keep listening to my favourite playlist, and quite often once I've listened to a few songs it'll play a song that says "suggested song" and it says I'm still listening to my playlist. I ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify defaults to US region

Hey,I'm British (my account has UK as my country)I missed a payment so I get the red banner on the Spotify app (Chromebook) asking me to upgrade to premium again. I click upgrade and the site I am directed to on web is spotify.com/us/Even when signed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm British (my account has UK as my country) I missed a payment so I get the red banner on the Spotify app (Chromebook) asking me to upgrade to premium again. I click upgrade and the site I a...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing

one of the main reasons why I use spotify is lyrics and it would be really nice if I had them back, please let me know if there something you or I can do

• one of the main reasons why I use spotify is lyrics and it would be really nice if I had them back, please let me know if there something you or I can do 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs not playing offline

I have songs downloaded but can't play them, works when I first go offline but when I change to new song it doesn't load

• Visitor
  • I have songs downloaded but can't play them, works when I first go offline but when I change to new song it doesn't load
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why certain mixtapes are available on Spotify and some arent?

Why certain mixtapes are available on Spotify and some aren't? Read my examples carefully!Available: Slayyyter (2019) by SlayyyterIvy to Roses (2019) by MabelCum Cake (2016) by cupcakKe Unavailable:Sex Sells Stay Tooned (2010) by Colette CarrPlaytime...

• Gig Goer
  • Why certain mixtapes are available on Spotify and some aren't? Read my examples carefully! Available: Slayyyter (2019) by Slayyyter Ivy to Roses (2019) by Mabel Cum Cake (2016) by cupcakKe Una...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Ultra and Spotify Compatibility

I'm having trouble knowing the Progress of downloads that are being made onto my Apple Watch Ultra. I also wanted to know if it's possible to Stream Playlists and Download them onto the Watch using Wifi, but without a phone nearby. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • I'm having trouble knowing the Progress of downloads that are being made onto my Apple Watch Ultra.   I also wanted to know if it's possible to Stream Playlists and Download them onto the Watc...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast playing the wrong audio file...

PremiumUSA iphone 13 and Macbook Pro late 2020(iOS 10 & Catalina) My Question or Issue I published a podcast on my wordpress site and for whatever reason Spotify is playing a file from an earlier podcast instead of the correct file. All other podcast...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium USA   iphone 13 and Macbook Pro late 2020 (iOS 10 & Catalina)   My Question or Issue   I published a podcast on my wordpress site and for whatever reason Spoti...
  • drsickelrc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Florida Communications Services tax

received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code). I canx my premium account. Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a POV by the state: "202.12 Sales of communications services.—The ...

• Visitor
  • received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code).  I canx my premium account.  Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a P...
  • toddalex4
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Fiz uma playlist com uns áudios mas quando compartilho não toca em outro ce

Fiz uma playlist com áudios para estudar mas qdo compartilho para outra pessoa ela não toca, já coloquei pra fazer o download, já adicionei colaborador , já reiniciei mas nada da certo . Preciso de ajuda

• Visitor
  • Fiz uma playlist com áudios para estudar mas qdo compartilho para outra pessoa ela não toca, já coloquei pra fazer o download, já adicionei colaborador , já reiniciei mas nada da certo . Preciso de a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution same name singer

It seems that the songs of several singers with the same name are all included in the songs of one singer. -> https://open.spotify.com/artist/7fB8Qn00ToFmUY3mAJJSki?si=-I73xO8USaeSWMac5S2DeQ

• Visitor
  • It seems that the songs of several singers with the same name are all included in the songs of one singer.  -> https://open.spotify.com/artist/7fB8Qn00ToFmUY3mAJJSki?si=-I73xO8USaeSWMac5S2DeQ
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Subscription

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Data usage while listing to music

None of the below information is required. However, the more yowu provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevice( Samsung Galaxy S 21 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I normally listen to Spot...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more yowu provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device ( Samsung Galaxy S 21  ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes