Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Samsung HW-N950 turns off after 5 minutes of pause

PlanPremiumCountryGernamnyDeviceSamsung Q7FN and Samsung HW-N950 SoundbarOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueHello,i own an Samsung Q7FN and a Samsung HW-N950 soundbar. Spotify works fine on the TV, normally.When i play a song and press pause f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Gernamny Device Samsung Q7FN and Samsung HW-N950 Soundbar Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Hello, i own an Samsung Q7FN and a Samsung HW-N950 soundba...
  • Cillo
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola soy Compositor y Cantante, Quiero denunciar en la comunidad el acoso permanente

Hola SpotifyFlyers como pueden comprobar empleados de Spotify manipulan mis playlist/usuario e incluso panel de artista para que cuando se comparten mis playlist/listas no se vean correctamente para confundir 'al posible seguidor nuevo' y que no alca...

spotify fraude manipulaciones.png seccion listas artista actual spotify artists.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hola SpotifyFlyers como pueden comprobar empleados de Spotify manipulan mis playlist/usuario e incluso panel de artista para que cuando se comparten mis playlist/listas no se vean correctamente para ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why songs don't show up in composer's discograph list ?

As you see in the picture below, this song has a singer and a composer. It's shown in singer's discograph page clearly.However, if we turn to composer's discograph page, there is no sign of this track.But I can still find it by searching the composer...

RoJohn_0-1664076808957.png RoJohn_1-1664076913904.png RoJohn_2-1664076979095.png
  • As you see in the picture below, this song has a singer and a composer. It's shown in singer's discograph page clearly. However, if we turn to composer's discograph page, there is no sign of thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "New Episodes" Playlist on Windows App is now missing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe "New Episodes" playlist for podcasts has disappeared from my home page in the Windows Desktop App. I used this feature daily, and I'm frustrated that it is now ...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The "New Episodes" playlist for podcasts has disappeared from my home page in the Window...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Stop Podcast Injected Ad Creep for Premium

Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read endorsements/sponsorship messages that are baked into...

• Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read en...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Amazon Echo][Other] Fix The Alexa Integration

The Amazon Echo integration is broken, when you ask for song by certain bands it says a different band doesn't have that song, it is really frustrating to ask for song "abc" by by band "def", only to be told band "xyz" doesn't have a song called "abc...

• Casual Listener
  • The Amazon Echo integration is broken, when you ask for song by certain bands it says a different band doesn't have that song, it is really frustrating to ask for song "abc" by by band "def", only to...
  • 1971wilko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Amazon Echo
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Recent search

Why is my recent search history every time i close the app deleted? 

• Visitor
  • Why is my recent search history every time i close the app deleted? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No aparece mi dispositivo en la lista

Hola! Tengo un smart tv samsung, descargue la aplicación, sigo todos los pasos, pero en mi celular no aparece este dispositivo para conectar. Tampoco puedo iniciar sesión con mi mail y contraseña desde el televisor, me dice que el usuario y/o contras...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Tengo un smart tv samsung, descargue la aplicación, sigo todos los pasos, pero en mi celular no aparece este dispositivo para conectar. Tampoco puedo iniciar sesión con mi mail y contraseña des...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos?

Can I play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos? My Spotify library on Sonos only contains playlists, songs, and albums. How do I access audiobooks?

• Visitor
  • Can I play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos? My Spotify library on Sonos only contains playlists, songs, and albums. How do I access audiobooks?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Spotify client no longer connects to Sonos

Hi, since at least 3 days or so, the Spotify Client on my Windows 10 laptop doesn't want to connect to the Sonos speakers. It keeps trying but nothing happens.It recognises the Sonos speakers in the list of devices, but cannot connect. The connection...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, since at least 3 days or so, the Spotify Client on my Windows 10 laptop doesn't want to connect to the Sonos speakers. It keeps trying but nothing happens. It recognises the Sonos speakers in th...
  • Rhadok
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot link to spotify music service on my new Google Audio Nest

HiI have a Spotify premium account.I wish to link to this from my Google Nest Audio - I cannot do this. There is no option to select Spotify from my google Home App select music services screen. I can see the Podcasts on are linked to my spotify prem...

• Hi I have a Spotify premium account. I wish to link to this from my Google Nest Audio  - I cannot do this. There is no option to select Spotify from my google Home App select music services sc...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make a way to see what other people close to you are listening to

I’m always curious to what the people around me are listening to. This is why I think there should be a way to see what people are listening to. You would be able to connect to what they’re listing to and if they give permission you to can listen. An...

• I’m always curious to what the people around me are listening to. This is why I think there should be a way to see what people are listening to. You would be able to connect to what they’re list...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desktop spotify not scrobbling on lastFM or showing up on discord activities

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am having a very peculiar problem, my Spotify desktop app is not scrobbling or showing what I listen to on discord, but all these features work on the mobile version ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am having a very peculiar problem, my Spotify desktop app is not scrobbling or showing wha...
  • Player-Resulted
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Why is there still no 2FA?

I logged in on my desktop and like any other app or website, I expected Spotify to ask me to check my email for a code. But nope. It logged me right in.

• I logged in on my desktop and like any other app or website, I expected Spotify to ask me to check my email for a code. But nope. It logged me right in.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Search] Keyboard shortcut to play the top result

So when I want to search for a song on my Windows Desktop client, I press Ctrl + L and then type in the song's title. And then I often have to use the mouse to click on the green play button. The other option is for me to hit Enter and then press Tab...

• Gig Goer
  • So when I want to search for a song on my Windows Desktop client, I press Ctrl + L and then type in the song's title. And then I often have to use the mouse to click on the green play button. The oth...
  • circline
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Search
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] T-shirts with codes and album covers

Hi everyone, 3 weeks ago I messaged an idea for T-shirts with codes and I received you're response, thank you for that. Now that I now that I can use codes to print on T-shirts I would like to know if I can also add album covers to these T-shirts? Ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   3 weeks ago I messaged an idea for T-shirts with codes and I received you're response, thank you for that. Now that I now that I can use codes to print on T-shirts I would like ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa won't play podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceAmazon Echo DotOperating SystemFire OS My Question or IssueMy Amazon Echos all play music from Spotify just fine, however if I ask them to play a podcast the Echo will announce the title and date of the podcast (ie, it has foun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Amazon Echo Dot Operating System Fire OS   My Question or Issue My Amazon Echos all play music from Spotify just fine, however if I ask them to play a podca...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify touch

I was wondering if there was some way to chan he the playlist played after using the spotify touch feature on supported headphones. For example the last played playlist.

• I was wondering if there was some way to chan  he the playlist played after using the spotify touch feature on supported headphones. For example the last played playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-Sequencing tracks - own playlists

Creating sequences that work in preparation for radio show is absolutely key for me.This app makes you remove and re-add songs which is oh so tedious - almost worth the hassle of using an alternative streaming servicePlease put this on to your IT dev...

• Visitor
  • Creating sequences that work in preparation for radio show is absolutely key for me. This app makes you remove and re-add songs which is oh so tedious - almost worth the hassle of using an alternati...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes