Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to tell if a Spotify code is for a playlist or just one song

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy A52 5GOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHow do I tell if a Spotify code is for just one individual song, or for a playlist that was created by someone? I have a code, and when I scan it, one song is fe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Operating System Android   My Question or Issue How do I tell if a Spotify code is for just one individual song, or for a p...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution All embeds showing "This content is not available in your country."

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceLenovo Ideapad 330Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAbout a week ago I stopped being able to play music from embeds. They just appear as black boxes with the text "This content is not available in your count...

SpaceTacos_0-1600963958783.png SpaceTacos_0-1600964033652.png
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Lenovo Ideapad 330 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue About a week ago I stopped being able to play music from embeds. They just appe...
  • hopless_aromantic
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Report Fraud

My Spotify account just got hacked and I got a notification that my account was playing in a Chrome web browser. I only ever use the app on my iphone. So I watering my garden and my music keeps switching to a song Ive never heard of nor even like the...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account just got hacked and I got a notification that my account was playing in a Chrome web browser.   I only ever use the app on my iphone.   So I watering my garden and my...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist different across accounts

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX2sUQwD7tbmL?si=hmC7UFc5SPabSdHqQMLVkwI have a spotify premium and this playlist was not updated to me for many months. I created an account for my sister, When i viewed the playlist, the songs were differe...

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX2sUQwD7tbmL?si=hmC7UFc5SPabSdHqQMLVkw I have a spotify premium and this playlist was not updated to me for many months. I created an account for my siste...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player - poor sound quality since 2020-10-20

Hi,Web player on Windows 10, Chrome 86.0.4240.75 and Firefox 68.4.2esr I'm using the family plan for over a year. All of a sudden, the sound quality in Web Player dropped to some 64kb/s few days ago. Very much noticeable and completely unusuable. I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Web player on Windows 10, Chrome 86.0.4240.75 and Firefox 68.4.2esr   I'm using the family plan for over a year. All of a sudden, the sound quality in Web Player dropped to some...
  • sgonz114
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Do not throw up car things ads or any ads to premium members

I pay you money not to see or hear ads. How dare you throw a car things ad on me in a giant pop-up that is clearly meant to look different from Spotify. Just for that I'm not paying and switching to the ad version for a few months until you learn you...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay you money not to see or hear ads. How dare you throw a car things ad on me in a giant pop-up that is clearly meant to look different from Spotify. Just for that I'm not paying and switching to ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to adjust the volume of ads

Some music, especially classical, can be quiet at times, but then an ad comes on that super loud in comparison and it could scare listeners when that happens. I think it would be a nice idea to add in the settings an option to adjust the volume of ad...

• Visitor
  • Some music, especially classical, can be quiet at times, but then an ad comes on that super loud in comparison and it could scare listeners when that happens. I think it would be a nice idea to add i...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Features

I got Spotify on my phone and I can only do shuffle and while on my iPad I can play any song in any order without premium. So please make it the same for iPhones, galaxies and etc.

• Visitor
  • I got Spotify on my phone and I can only do shuffle and while on my iPad I can play any song in any order without premium. So please make it the same for iPhones, galaxies and etc.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution adding new features on pc

Hey so I mostly use Spotify on pc and I've noticed that many of the features on iPhones and androids arent on the windows desktop app. My suggestion for Spotify is to add these features. Stuff like recently played, what's new (updates of podcasts and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey so I mostly use Spotify on pc and I've noticed that many of the features on iPhones and androids arent on the windows desktop app. My suggestion for Spotify is to add these features. Stuff like r...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mutes just before the song ends before it skips to the next only on my streamer

Plan : PremiumCountry : GreeceDevice : (I am using either Spotify app on Windows 10 Pro for my PC, or Spotify app on my Samsung A71 and an Audiolab 6000N streamer)Operating System : (Android, Windows 10 Pro)___________________________________________...

• Plan : Premium Country :  Greece Device : (I am using either Spotify app on Windows 10 Pro for my PC, or Spotify app on my Samsung A71 and an Audiolab 6000N streamer) Operating Syst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Removing songs from “recommended” list in playlists

I often use the “recommended” list beneath my created playlists to find new songs to add to them. I would like to be able to remove songs from this list. I often find myself several pages in, with tons of songs that I’ll never add to the list just cl...

• Casual Listener
  • I often use the “recommended” list beneath my created playlists to find new songs to add to them. I would like to be able to remove songs from this list. I often find myself several pages in, with to...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Regression of playlist loop feature

I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I cannot figure out how to disable this behavior. This i...

• Visitor
  • I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I can...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs from old to new

why is so difficult to try to listen to your liked songs in a chronological order from old to new? Only thru the computer you can reverse the order of the list, but it always goes back to the newest song. Why? I am a premium listener for more than 10...

• Casual Listener
  • why is so difficult to try to listen to your liked songs in a chronological order from old to new? Only thru the computer you can reverse the order of the list, but it always goes back to the newest ...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Liked songs from old to new
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox app won't sign in

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceXbox OneMy Question or IssueMy Xbox app wont sign in no matter what I do. I've tried all the different ways of signing in, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and all I've gotten it to do is soft lock...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Xbox One My Question or Issue My Xbox app wont sign in no matter what I do. I've tried all the different ways of signing in, I've tried uninstalling a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improvements on the playlist

Please have a button or something for public playlist whereas the owner can see who liked it's playlists and can view it's profile.

• Visitor
  • Please have a button or something for public playlist whereas the owner can see who liked it's playlists and can view it's profile.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URI to a track within a particular playlist?

I can get the URI for a track, no problem.I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem.But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particular playlist. I'd like to be able to start my player at...

• Casual Listener
  • I can get the URI for a track, no problem. I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem. But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particu...
  • jlalonde
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Error when using Spotify on Samsung Smart TV

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung Smart TV My Question or Issue:Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message. And will not launch. Solution:1. Trying to turn off the TV and turn it on, and also doing the same for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung Smart TV   My Question or Issue: Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message.  And will not launch. &nb...
  • 133williaam
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top artist of the week !

So basically at the end of 2021 spotify created a list with our top artists that year and it was really cool to look back on. I think seeing which different musicians and genres we listen to throughout each month would be pretty cool as the stuff we ...

• Visitor
  • So basically at the end of 2021 spotify created a list with our top artists that year and it was really cool to look back on. I think seeing which different musicians and genres we listen to througho...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Rethink latest Enhanced Playlist change

I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled. I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs and add them to my playlist, at whatever random spot they...

• Visitor
  • I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled.  I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcats not playing.

PlanPremiumCountryPakistanDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 5GOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssuePodcasts show up on the home page but not when I search any specific ones. Also the ones that do show up on the home page, I cant do anything with them...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Pakistan Device Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue Podcasts show up on the home page but not when I search any specific ones. Also th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes