Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Lyrics Bug

Hello! i recently found a Bug on the Lyrics from the song "Come on feel the noise" from "Quite Riot". Round about the Solo the Lyrics are not going forwart. I wanted to lern thoese Lyrics, and you have the best Lyric programm i found. And now the lyr...

• Hello!   i recently found a Bug on the Lyrics from the song "Come on feel the noise" from "Quite Riot". Round about the Solo the Lyrics are not going forwart. I wanted to lern thoese Lyri...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is spotify skipping several songs, or stopping in the middle of songs?

Everytime I go to play music on spotify it always skips a few songs, then stops on like the 6th one in queue. And then after 10 seconds there will be no sound.

• Visitor
  • Everytime I go to play music on spotify it always skips a few songs, then stops on like the 6th one in queue. And then after 10 seconds there will be no sound.
  • Elena
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[xbox] fix the xbox app

every time i play an album it gets halfway through then plays random songs. any chance of it just playing what i want instead of whatever it feels like???

• Visitor
  • every time i play an album it gets halfway through then plays random songs. any chance of it just playing what i want instead of whatever it feels like???  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • xbox
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT MY IDEA!

Hello! So, I saw this video on YouTube where someone suggested this thing called "Playlist Soulmates". Basically, every month or so, Spotify sends you some random other Spotify user that has the most similar taste in music as you do! I think it would...

• Visitor
  • Hello! So, I saw this video on YouTube where someone suggested this thing called "Playlist Soulmates". Basically, every month or so, Spotify sends you some random other Spotify user that has the most...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can´t open app in iPhone.

Plan: PremiumCountry: Chile.Device: iPone 12Operating System: iOS 15.4.1I cant open the app in my phone, i have deleted the app, installed it again and nothing works, it just clashes when i try to open it. I don´t know what to do, please help me.Than...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Chile. Device: iPone 12 Operating System: iOS 15.4.1 I cant open the app in my phone, i have deleted the app, installed it again and nothing works, it just clashe...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play certain songs

I find an album or song I want and add it to my playlist but when i clickclick play a totally different song plays

• Visitor
  • I find an album or song I want and add it to my playlist but when i clickclick play a totally different song plays
  • Nick242
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Spotify Link Preview Not Working (Music Stories)

(Devices - using a desktop Mac and iPhone ) My Question or Issue My band has an EP and I want to share it on facebook using the preview player thing. However, whenever we share the link from Spotify (the album link), all we get is a white preview box...

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 10.14.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 10.18.54 PM.png
  •   (Devices - using a desktop Mac and iPhone )   My Question or Issue   My band has an EP and I want to share it on facebook using the preview player thing. However, whenever ...
  • CarlosE
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random people enter and edit my private Playlist. I don't like that.

We have a Playlist in our sportsteam which is private but shared with permission to be edited by the recipient. However during the last months several random unknown profiles have added tons of songs to our Playlist going so far that the name of the ...

• Visitor
  • We have a Playlist in our sportsteam which is private but shared with permission to be edited by the recipient. However during the last months several random unknown profiles have added tons of songs...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Previews for songs don't work

When i go to add songs to a playlist, there is no preview option. I have free Spotify, not a premium account, so previews should be available, however they are not

• When i go to add songs to a playlist, there is no preview option. I have free Spotify, not a premium account, so previews should be available, however they are not
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Premium Subscription not recognized by myGoogle Mini speaker

Bought a “gift card” for a 3mo premium subscription. Loaded after shutting down and restarting both Google nest “Home” and Spotify Apps. Google Mini speaker still won’t recognize my Premium subscription even though my account shows I have a Premium a...

• Visitor
  • Bought a “gift card” for a 3mo premium subscription. Loaded after shutting down and restarting both Google nest “Home” and Spotify Apps. Google Mini speaker still won’t recognize my Premium subscrip...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to post: "correct the highlighted errors and try again" but no errors shown

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOSBrowserFirefoxMy Question or Issue I want to submit an idea. After having filled out everything (subject, post, tags, and chosen labels) and clicking "POST" my post is always rejected wit...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Browser Firefox My Question or Issue   I want to submit an idea. After having filled out everything (subject, p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution cerré mi cuenta y siguen haciendo cobros a mi tarjeta

porque se siguen haciendo cobros a mi tarjeta ,si cerre mi cuenta , en el correo me aparece que se realizo una compra con ese codigo

• Visitor
  • porque se siguen haciendo cobros a mi tarjeta ,si cerre mi cuenta , en el correo me aparece que se realizo una compra con ese codigo 
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Clear play queue in web player

There is no way to clear the play queue in spotify web player: open.spotify.comThere should be a button to clear all the music in the queue next to the Queue.Platform: Mozilla FirefoxClient: Spotify Web Player (https://open.spotify.com)

• Regular
  • There is no way to clear the play queue in spotify web player: open.spotify.com There should be a button to clear all the music in the queue next to the Queue. Platform: Mozilla Firefox Client: ...
  • murla
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my acct sometimes show my mother's echo Dot playing her music?

I open my Spotify account and sometimes it says it is playing music from my mother's echo Dot. We don't even live in the same house and the account is under my name.

• Visitor
  • I open my Spotify account and sometimes it says it is playing music from my mother's echo Dot. We don't even live in the same house and the account is under my name.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancelé mi suscripción y ya se cobró, que hago para recibir reembolso?

el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso

• Visitor
  • el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the album "12 Songs From Hell..." by Red Beast no longer available?

The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.

• Visitor
  • The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes