Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my acct sometimes show my mother's echo Dot playing her music?

I open my Spotify account and sometimes it says it is playing music from my mother's echo Dot. We don't even live in the same house and the account is under my name.

• Visitor
  • I open my Spotify account and sometimes it says it is playing music from my mother's echo Dot. We don't even live in the same house and the account is under my name.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancelé mi suscripción y ya se cobró, que hago para recibir reembolso?

el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso

• Visitor
  • el día de hoy se hizo el cobro a mi tarjeta pero acabo de cancelar el servicio y solicitar el reembolso
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the album "12 Songs From Hell..." by Red Beast no longer available?

The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.

• Visitor
  • The album has been available to stream for years and a fan recently pointed out that they could not access it or find it in the search.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't watch or listen to podcast

The podcasts do not appear anywhere. I look for them and the podcast section does not appearPlease help.PlanFree/PremiumCountryVenezuela DeviceMacbook Pro 2020 & xiaomi note 9 Operating System My Question or Issue

• The podcasts do not appear anywhere. I look for them and the podcast section does not appear Please help. Plan Free/Premium Country Venezuela  DeviceM acbook Pro 2020 & xiaomi note 9&...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Download Automatically Deleted

I'm having an issue with downloaded podcasts automatically deleting the download just a few minutes into listening to it. For example, I download a podcast for a long drive then if I stop the podcast when I stop off for coffee somewhere and the podca...

• Visitor
  • I'm having an issue with downloaded podcasts automatically deleting the download just a few minutes into listening to it. For example, I download a podcast for a long drive then if I stop the podcast...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I canceled premium 3x and have still been Charge for the last four months

I have deactivated my premium subscription three times now and I’ve still been charged every month for the last four months. I want a refund

• Casual Listener
  • I have deactivated my premium subscription three times now and I’ve still been charged every month for the last four months. I want a refund
  • Amberlynn0346
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone is playing music from my wife's phone

When my wife's iphone is playing music on Spotify app , it will play via Bluetooth on my Android phone. I do not have the app open and do not have my phone LINKED to hers. In addition, when she closes the app, it randomly starts the app and music aga...

• Casual Listener
  • ...loses the app, it randomly starts the app and music again. This is very bad considering it does it in public while phone is in her purse.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why not let users sync lyrics? i.e. "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet."

SUGGESTION TO SPOTIFY! Listening to "People Get Up And Drive Your Funky Soul" by "James Brown" and it says "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet." Why not let users/fans sync the lyrics and perhaps help out with other stuff? Like Wikipedia for example...

• Visitor
  • SUGGESTION TO SPOTIFY! Listening to "People Get Up And Drive Your Funky Soul" by "James Brown" and it says "These lyrics aren't time-synced yet." Why not let users/fans sync the lyrics and perhaps he...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 曲名と違う曲が流れるのだが、どうすれば?

森大輔さんのmusic dinerというアルバムの中の数曲が曲名とは違う曲が流れるのはどうすればいいのか?

• Visitor
  • 森大輔さんのmusic dinerというアルバムの中の数曲が曲名とは違う曲が流れるのはどうすればいいのか?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do private playlists remain unavailable even after sharing?

I've been trying to make a playlist for my sister so I made it private and invited her as a collaborator, it appears as unavailable, I tried sharing with the same result.

• Regular
  • I've been trying to make a playlist for my sister so I made it private and invited her as a collaborator, it appears as unavailable, I tried sharing with the same result.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Access denied to my own post

Good morning.I cannot access to my own message. I wrote it yesterday and I have noticed I have lost the access because another user commented to it and I was notified via Email. Clicking on the link to answer, all I see is:"Access Denied You do not h...

• Composer
  • Good morning. I cannot access to my own message. I wrote it yesterday and I have noticed I have lost the access because another user commented to it and I was notified via Email. Clicking on the l...
  • Leamel
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Several problems

Since a week I've been having loads of problems with both Spotify on desktop and mobile. On desktop I have the problems: Artists won't load, playlists dissappear and Spotify mentions the playlist doesn't exist, music automatically skips saying the so...

• Since a week I've been having loads of problems with both Spotify on desktop and mobile. On desktop I have the problems: Artists won't load, playlists dissappear and Spotify mentions the playlist doe...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution El último tema de un disco se corta unos segundos antes de que termine

En muchos discos, el último tema se reproduce justo hasta unos segundos antes de que termine. He probado a quitar la función de eliminar los espacios en blanco entre temas, y sigue pasando, además de que prefiero quitar esos espacios, sobre todo en l...

• Casual Listener
  • En muchos discos, el último tema se reproduce justo hasta unos segundos antes de que termine. He probado a quitar la función de eliminar los espacios en blanco entre temas, y sigue pasando, además de...
  • sirjohnmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify group session code wont show up and the link doesnt work

Ive never had issues with the group session until these last few months. Ive tried to uninstall, as well as a clean reinstall and it still will not work. I've tried from my phone (samsung s21+) and my tablet (samsung tab a7) and neither will allow me...

• Regular
  • Ive never had issues with the group session until these last few months. Ive tried to uninstall, as well as a clean reinstall and it still will not work. I've tried from my phone (samsung s21+) and m...
  • Bluejay221
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the app doesn´t works with the onboard speakers, only headset output

i have installed the app in my DELL laptop. And this is the ONLY one that doesn´t work with the onboard speakers!!Just only works with headphones or an amplifier connected to the headset output

• Visitor
  • i have installed the app in my DELL laptop. And this is the ONLY one that doesn´t work with the onboard speakers!! Just only works with headphones or an amplifier connected to the headset output
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant download specific podcasts

Hello!I cant download specific episodes from this podcasts called SleepyCast, anytime I try downloading one it just goes into my episodes never downloading, however I don’t have this problem downloading any other podcasts just this one, i’ve tried re...

• Hello! I cant download specific episodes from this podcasts called SleepyCast, anytime I try downloading one it just goes into my episodes never downloading, however I don’t have this problem down...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes