Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn Yamaha r-n803 receiver ON with spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung s21 UltraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am using the spotify app on my Samsung phone.My previous/other receiver (onkyo & marantz) show up as a device in spotify connect even when they are off....

• Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Samsung s21 Ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am using the spotify app on my Samsung phone. My previous/other receiver (o...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iOS app keeps crashing on video podcasts

Every time I am playing a podcast with video in the background, meaning the app is closed, and then I open up spotify while the podcast is playing, the iphone app crashes and the progress in the podcast is lost.

• Every time I am playing a podcast with video in the background, meaning the app is closed, and then I open up spotify while the podcast is playing, the iphone app crashes and the progress in the podc...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify premium MINI plan (India) - what is bitrate when using Spotify Connect feature?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndia Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueHi, When I took the Spotify Premium MINI plan for 1 day and used the Connect feature in the android app to stream music to my avr I found the sound quality very poor. After a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India   Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Hi,   When I took the Spotify Premium MINI plan for 1 day and used the Connect featu...
  • 88bhel88
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play majority of podcasts on computer

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't play a majority of podcasts when i log in through my desktop. Anyone else have these problems?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't play a majority of podcasts when i log in through my desktop. Anyone else have t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends List won't show

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy friends list wont show. I've done everything it says to do and it still won't show. 

FTEjc7NWUAAyyfL.png
  • Plan Free Country United States Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue My friends list wont show. I've done everything it says to do and it still won't show. ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceSamsung s21 My Question or Issues I feel like everyone has their feature "lyrics" showing but me. I tried everything I founded here : - Logging out - Clear data and cache- Uninstall after erasing the fileNone of ut seem...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country France   Device Samsung s21     My Question or Issues  I feel like everyone has their feature "lyrics" showing but me. I tried everything I ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sword and Scale Plus

I just received an email this morning from Spotify saying that they now carry Sword and Scale Plus. I have a S&S+ membership, but I cannot get it to access on my Spotify account on my desktop or on my phone. Is anyone else having any issues with this...

• Visitor
  • I just received an email this morning from Spotify saying that they now carry Sword and Scale Plus. I have a S&S+ membership, but I cannot get it to access on my Spotify account on my desktop or ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Keep getting error code 1 on spotify stations

I've been trying to listen to spotify stations on my phone. My mom has everything blocked on there so I couldn't google it or anything until later. When I was looking, nothing was popping up and I have no idea what to do. I use music throughout the d...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to listen to spotify stations on my phone. My mom has everything blocked on there so I couldn't google it or anything until later. When I was looking, nothing was popping up and I ha...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Spotify for Artists] Beta for Spotify for Artists

Hey All! I am a digital media agency for music artists focused on streamlining industry knowledge and setting them up for long-term project success. Part of my services I offer is Spotify assistance and teaching them about the in's and out's of Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All!  I am a digital media agency for music artists focused on streamlining industry knowledge and setting them up for long-term project success. Part of my services I offer is Spotify assi...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs skipping by themselves on chromebook

PlanFree/PremiumCountryjamaicaDeviceSamsung Chromebook Operating SystemChromebook My Question or IssueI have been trying days I haven't use Spotify in 2 months because of this issue and every time I play a song it goes on for 2 seconds and then skips...

• Plan Free/Premium Country jamaica Device Samsung Chromebook  Operating System Chromebook   My Question or Issue I have been trying days I haven't use Spotify in 2 months because o...
  • jadawadaa
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed sort by options

Hey thereSorry if there are previous entries similar to this, I did do a quick search but couldn't quite find what I was looking for (probably didn't look hard enough) I'm trying to embed a play button for a playlist on my website/blog, but the playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Sorry if there are previous entries similar to this, I did do a quick search but couldn't quite find what I was looking for (probably didn't look hard enough)   I'm trying to embed ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY.

SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY.I spoke with an advisor today who told me that Spotify has removed the option to make a playlist collaborative and is phasing this functionality out entirely. They tried to tell me th...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY IS SLOWLY PHASING OUT COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST FUNCTIONALITY. I spoke with an advisor today who told me that Spotify has removed the option to make a playlist collaborative and is phasing th...
  • dissapointedlady
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We can not connect to group session

PlanPremium CountrySK DeviceHuawei P20, Windows PC, Honor 6 Operating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueWe can not connect to group session. Connection link open Obchod Play or Spotify, but not group session. So we can not listen songs ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium  Country SK  Device Huawei P20, Windows PC, Honor 6  Operating System Android 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue We can not connect to group session. Connection ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add to Queue button has disappeared on Windows 10 desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLenovo ThinkpadOperating SystemWindow 10 My Question or IssueThis started last week. I was experiencing stuttering in my music (about every 4 seconds) when played with the Spotify app on my desktop, so IRestarted my compute...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Lenovo Thinkpad Operating System Window 10   My Question or Issue This started last week. I was experiencing stuttering in my music (about every 4 secon...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playbar and timestamp out of sync with song

when I pause Goggles by Post Animal (doesn't happen with any other song) the playbar and timestamp will jump back to where they were the last time I skipped somewhere. the song will continue playing when I unpause it, except then its out of sync with...

• when I pause Goggles by Post Animal (doesn't happen with any other song) the playbar and timestamp will jump back to where they were the last time I skipped somewhere. the song will continue playing ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Bug] Firefox search not listing all tracks

I added Spotify's official search engine in list of search engines on my Firefox (98) web-browser. The one which was auto-detected on open.spotify.com . But searching with it doesn't display all results. E.g. By searching for "like toy soldiers emine...

• Music Fan
  • I added Spotify's official search engine in list of search engines on my Firefox (98) web-browser. The one which was auto-detected on open.spotify.com . But searching with it doesn't display all resu...
  • ChiragVirmani
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music stops playing 7-9 seconds after it starts and i have to close Spotify

The song starts and after 7-13 seconds it stops playing and i have to close Spotify so it can play but the next song the same thing happens. Also it only happens in my phone, in other devices it works, but other people tell me that their Spotify does...

• Visitor
  • The song starts and after 7-13 seconds it stops playing and i have to close Spotify so it can play but the next song the same thing happens. Also it only happens in my phone, in other devices it work...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos Play 5 not appearing on any device

Hi all, I have a Sonos Play 5 (Gen 1) and it won't show up on any of my devices using Spotify Connect, although Spotify will work through the Sonos App. I am trying the following: iMac (Late 2014 Release) running OS 10.13.3 High SierraSamsung S8+ Mac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have a Sonos Play 5 (Gen 1) and it won't show up on any of my devices using Spotify Connect, although Spotify will work through the Sonos App.    I am trying the follow...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes