Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why the app don't play My downloaded playlists when no internet connection?

I have DUO plan and the app doesn't play the song/playlists that i download and have saved in my Android phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have DUO plan and the app doesn't play the song/playlists that i download and have saved in my Android phone.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can my followers on spotify see local files I play in their desktop social

I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?

• Visitor
  • I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs won't play longer than 1 second.

I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 second then skip to the next one. Sometimes a song m...

• Visitor
  • I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 s...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I hide top shows on spotify home screen?

Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my recently played.

• Visitor
  • Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my rece...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Friends see playlist with oldest song first. How to see most recent first?

When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first.How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it's easy as I just flip the date column and there - most ...

• Casual Listener
  • When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first. How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it'...
  • aanyaichinisan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas option at iPad not available

I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad,On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad, On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play on my computer

So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this righ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't control Spotify from my Galaxy Watch to play on my phone.

I can play music from both my watch and my phone, but when I try to control the music playing from my phone, it swaps to playing out of my watch. It doesn't automatically swap back, and I don't want to play music from my watch, just my phone.

• Visitor
  • I can play music from both my watch and my phone, but when I try to control the music playing from my phone, it swaps to playing out of my watch. It doesn't automatically swap back, and I don't want...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast starting over after inserted commercials

.PlanPremiumCountry DevicePhone & TabletOperating SystemAndroid 8 & Android 11 My Question or IssueI frequently listen to the JRE podcast. Every once in a while, after your inserted ads are played in the middle of the podcast, the podcast will start ...

• Casual Listener
  • . Plan Premium Country   Device Phone & Tablet Operating System Android 8 & Android 11   My Question or Issue I frequently listen to the JRE podcast.  Every once in ...
  • SirWall
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Make it possible to come back to Trending Albums for You

I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complained but it was closed. C’mon - fix this obvious glit...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complain...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes