Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• stev12312wer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution la reproducción esta como si fuese un disco rayado

hace semanas que sucede y aunque cambio de lista, reinicio el programa o el ordenador, igualmente vuelve a suceder...

• hace semanas que sucede y aunque cambio de lista, reinicio el programa o el ordenador, igualmente vuelve a suceder...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume jump on Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin?

When using this speaker, my Spotify volume has begun to leap to a high volume, then drop to normal, all in the space of a second. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Visitor
  • When using this speaker, my Spotify volume has begun to leap to a high volume, then drop to normal, all in the space of a second. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Radio] Spotify without computer and without radiance

I am searching without success for a device for using spotify without using:* WLAN or* BluetoothI need something like a Smart Radio with LAN (RJ45)-Input, with a dispaly where the spotify-app itself can be used (not spotify connect). Does anybody kno...

• Casual Listener
  • I am searching without success for a device for using spotify without using: * WLAN or * Bluetooth I need something like a Smart Radio with LAN (RJ45)-Input, with a dispaly where the spotify-app i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Playlists from Live One to Spotify

Just joined Spotify Premium and want to transfer my playlists from the Live One app to Spotify. Most transfer apps do not have Live One/Slacker as a "transfer from".

• Visitor
  • Just joined Spotify Premium and want to transfer my playlists from the Live One app to Spotify. Most transfer apps do not have Live One/Slacker as a "transfer from".
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Uploading content onto Spotify directly.

Hello. We are a CD Label and have been uploading tracks on Spotify through the platform "Believe". Is there a way by which multiple artists with multiple albums can be uploaded onto Spotify directly?

• Visitor
  • Hello. We are a CD Label and have been uploading tracks on Spotify through the platform "Believe". Is there a way by which multiple artists with multiple albums can be uploaded onto Spotify directly?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access link to purchase Spotify gift cards

Hello, I tried to access a link that appears in the results when I search Gift cards on Spotify web. However, the link is showing an error. I wish to buy a Spotify gift card for a friend. Could you please help me? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hello, I tried to access a link that appears in the results when I search Gift cards on Spotify web. However, the link is showing an error. I wish to buy a Spotify gift card for a friend. Could you p...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mein Abo wird im Spotify nicht angezeigt

Habe meine Schwester in mein Familien Abo aufgenommen bei mir steht auch das sie drin ist aber in der Spotify App wird es ihr nicht angezeigt.

• Visitor
  • Habe meine Schwester in mein Familien Abo aufgenommen bei mir steht auch das sie drin ist aber in der Spotify App wird es ihr nicht angezeigt.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify Connect doesn’t play large Liked Songs playlist

Hi all, it seems its been over three years since this problem has been picked up but as today, the same issue happens. I have over 9000 songs in my liked songs playlist and spotify connect won't work on my Denon amp for this specific playlist. Any id...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   it seems its been over three years since this problem has been picked up but as today, the same issue happens. I have over 9000 songs in my liked songs playlist and spotify connect w...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wie weet raad?

Ik heb geen 7 dagen notificatie gekregen zoals wel in de voorwaarden stond Heeft iemand enig idee? Dit was niet de bedoeling. Om 9.99 via automatische incasso te betalen.

• Visitor
  • Ik heb geen 7 dagen notificatie gekregen zoals wel in de voorwaarden stond Heeft iemand enig idee? Dit was niet de bedoeling. Om 9.99 via automatische incasso te betalen.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I stop an album from adding all songs to the liked songs of an artist?

I found this article: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/your-library/ which sounds like the behavior I want, but that isn't the result I get. I had noticed this problem before and then ignored it, but it arose again today after I went through an...

• Casual Listener
  • I found this article: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/your-library/ which sounds like the behavior I want, but that isn't the result I get. I had noticed this problem before and then ignored i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what do I do if a song keeps playing on repeat?

Whenever I'm listening to a playlist and the first song ends another song that is not on the playlist starts playing on loop! I don't know where it's coming from though.

• Visitor
  • Whenever I'm listening to a playlist and the first song ends another song that is not on the playlist starts playing on loop! I don't know where it's coming from though.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in a...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution music breaks after yamaha upgrade 2.86

Since I upgraded my Yamaha rx-v679 to version 2.86 the music breaks randomly. It never happened before and it is not related to the Internet access as it works fine on my Android phone and computer.The Rxv679 is directly connected to the gateway usin...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I upgraded my Yamaha rx-v679 to version 2.86 the music breaks randomly. It never happened before and it is not related to the Internet access as it works fine on my Android phone and computer. ...
  • ravioli156
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help as on my Profile there is showing another artist songs

My Profile is as Ayushi jain I have created my own songs on this profile https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/1s4cfzMrp7Y0utb4hVQkgn/profile/overviewbut there is two songs Titled as Samandaran and Lakiran Waali maanghttps://open.spotify.com/album/152...

• Visitor
  • My Profile is as Ayushi jain I have created my own songs on this profile https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/1s4cfzMrp7Y0utb4hVQkgn/profile/overview but there is two songs Titled as Samandaran ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are some podcast lists ascending while some are descending.

It is super annoying to have to scroll down the list (past every previous season) every time to find the latest one. When the newest are at the top with the blue dot it is so convenient to quickly access where you left off.

• Visitor
  • It is super annoying to have to scroll down the list (past every previous season) every time to find the latest one. When the newest are at the top with the blue dot it is so convenient to quickly ac...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Won't Let Me Edit My Playlists

I am not sure if adding a playlist picture is part of premium or not, but regardless I can not access any editing for my playlist. I have deleted all spotify files and updated/restarted my computer multiple times. What is going on?

• Visitor
  • I am not sure if adding a playlist picture is part of premium or not, but regardless I can not access any editing for my playlist. I have deleted all spotify files and updated/restarted my computer m...
  • Vasil
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes