Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Equalizer support with Casting

When you listen to SPotify on your phone or on a Bluetooth device, you can use the Equalizer function. When you use a Wifi speaker (Casting named), this option is suddenly greyed out and not usable. Why is this? With the neutral sounding Wifi Hifi Sp...

• When you listen to SPotify on your phone or on a Bluetooth device, you can use the Equalizer function.  When you use a Wifi speaker (Casting named), this option is suddenly greyed out and not u...
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Equalizer issues
    No EQ with casting
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

[Community][Social] Do the right thing and remove Joe Rogan from your platform.

You need to decide if you are a music provider or a willing and complicit mouthpiece for disinformation. I have a saying here which is "that which you permit you encourage". What are Spotify's ethics? Where is your moral compass pointing? People will...

• Visitor
  • You need to decide if you are a music provider or a willing and complicit mouthpiece for disinformation.  I have a saying here which is "that which you permit you encourage".  What are...
  • madmetal
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Social
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes

Superuser Contribution Change image of my own podcast

Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the image of my podcast-account? I just started and next week I receive my logo. Therefore I want to change my image into a new image with my logo. How can I change it? If it's not possible to change the image, is i...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the image of my podcast-account? I just started and next week I receive my logo. Therefore I want to change my image into a new image with my logo. How can I change...
  • Kiril
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Did all u crazy people forget about FREE SPEECH? This is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

Wow i cant believe u caved!! If u had a brain u would actually do some research and find out that there is an enormous amount of science and data to back up everything JOE ROGAN and his guests are saying!! U have a chance to b on the right side of hi...

• Wow i cant believe u caved!! If u had a brain u would actually do some research and find out that there is an enormous amount of science and data to back up everything JOE ROGAN and his guests are sa...
  • MutualDisdain
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution "Good Evening" tab

Hi, i can not find a way to edit the "good evening" etc area. I use Spotify on my home tv to provide music to my home. I have listened to some things i don't want my younger children to be exposed to. They now show up on the "good evening" section on...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i can not find a way to edit the "good evening" etc area. I use Spotify on my home tv to provide music to my home. I have listened to some things i don't want my younger children to be exposed to...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue With Mark All as Played for Podcasts

I’ve noticed that with podcasts with big backlogs like StarTalk Radio or JRE, marking all episodes as played then messes up played status and progress sync for every podcast. The only fix seems to be reinstalling the app.To replicate, use the Mark Al...

•   I’ve noticed that with podcasts with big backlogs like StarTalk Radio or JRE, marking all episodes as played then messes up played status and progress sync for every podcast. The only fix see...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blend playlist won't create (link appears with "Blend not found")

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone SE 2020)Operating System(iOS 15) My Question or IssueI've recently been trying to create a blend playlist with one of my friends for a little while and can't seem to get it to work. I've checked the app for u...

• Plan Free Country United States Device (iPhone SE 2020) Operating System (iOS 15)   My Question or Issue I've recently been trying to create a blend playlist with one of my friends for...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play next podcast episode

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm listening to one of my podcasts but at the end of every episode spotify won't just play t...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm lis...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quitting Spotify for Apple Music

The Neil Young kerfuffle is the last straw for me with Spotify. The service STILL doesn't play well with Apple products (Spotify's fault), so I'm happy to switch to Apple Music. Ciao!

• Casual Listener
  • The Neil Young kerfuffle is the last straw for me with Spotify. The service STILL doesn't play well with Apple products (Spotify's fault), so I'm happy to switch to Apple Music. Ciao!
  • cthabsfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 26 likes

Neil Young

Look up "morality". Stop profiting from Covid misinformation. Your Rogan is podcast is a superspreader event, one of the worst. Your support for Rogan devalues the Spotify brand

• Casual Listener
  • Look up "morality".  Stop profiting from Covid misinformation.  Your Rogan is podcast is a superspreader event, one of the worst.  Your support for Rogan devalues the Spotify brand &...
  • Rickylee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Roku app displaying album art from wrong source

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceRokuOperating SystemTCL Roku TVMy Question or Issue The latest update to the Roku app is doing strange th...

• Composer
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Roku Operating System TCL Roku TV My Q...
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea for becoming a socially responsible company

The greatest social responsibility a company has is the health and safety of it's clients. It may be a choice and not a legal obligation but you can't claim to be a socially responsible company if you knowingly post misinformation that harms society....

• Visitor
  • The greatest social responsibility a company has is the health and safety of it's clients. It may be a choice and not a legal obligation but you can't claim to be a socially responsible company if yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Give the option for bigger lyrics on iPads, good for karaoke….

The lyrics on a iPad are as small as the iPhones, it would be a great idea to enlarge the lyrics on iPad to make for great karaoke opportunities!

• The lyrics on a iPad are as small as the iPhones, it would be a great idea to enlarge the lyrics on iPad to make for great karaoke opportunities!
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make downloaded items immediately available when offline

I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I have to wait 10+ seconds in order for my downloaded tra...

• Casual Listener
  • I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I have...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Play the most popular version of a song when I request a song from Google home

When I request a song from Google, here's what I ask:"Play this song x,y,z"What it hears:"Play the most esoteric mix of x,y,z"For instance - this happened"Ok google, play 'Hold my hand by Unkle'""Ok, playing 'Hold my hand from spotify'" it responds.(...

• When I request a song from Google, here's what I ask: "Play this song x,y,z" What it hears: "Play the most esoteric mix of x,y,z" For instance - this happened "Ok google, play 'Hold my hand ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't Spotify App remember what I was listening to?

It's my opinion that the Smart TV Spotify App is not very friendly to use. It does not remember where you left off, instead, it reloads the page and you're stuck on an impersonal home screen. It would be nice if Spotify could be opened and you'd pick...

• It's my opinion that the Smart TV Spotify App is not very friendly to use. It does not remember where you left off, instead, it reloads the page and you're stuck on an impersonal home screen. It woul...
  • Pixelsnap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Support for Joe Rogan

Just went premium to show my support for Spotify and standing up to the psychotic censorship we have to deal with today. Thank you Spotify for being reasonable in unreasonable times.

• Visitor
  • Just went premium to show my support for Spotify and standing up to the psychotic censorship we have to deal with today. Thank you Spotify for being reasonable in unreasonable times.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes