Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Detailed list of restrictions for free accounts

Helllo. I'd like to suggest that a full detailed list with the distinction between free and premium accounts. Even better if accessible from the software itself. This way whenever something start to be off we can check if it's a new nerf in the free ...

• Visitor
  • Helllo.   I'd like to suggest that a full detailed list with the distinction between free and premium accounts. Even better if accessible from the software itself.  This way whenever&nbs...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback error

"Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I am still encountering this problem 2 years later..

• Casual Listener
  •  "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."    I am still encountering this problem 2 years later.. 😞
  • torriz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify can't see my Dot or Alexa Music Group

Spotify Premium account. I have an Alexa (Living Room) and Dot (Kitchen) that were always listed as options in the Spotify app on both my PC and my Samsung Galaxy. I had also created a group called Everywhere that included both rooms. Today I went to...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify Premium account. I have an Alexa (Living Room) and Dot (Kitchen) that were always listed as options in the Spotify app on both my PC and my Samsung Galaxy. I had also created a group called E...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

kenapa akun saya tidak tersedia lirik

Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Feature in Liked music list

I have grown used to making use of a feature within the liked songs page, where there are buttons for separate genres along the top of the list and you can select one to play your liked songs from any specific genre (i.e country, Latin, rock, dark, s...

• Visitor
  • I have grown used to making use of a feature within the liked songs page, where there are buttons for separate genres along the top of the list and you can select one to play your liked songs from an...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify QR Codes for Brands

Hi, I've seen artists use Spotify QR Codes but haven't seen anything for brands. I work in advertising and think this is a great opportunity to use them. Are there any legalities surrounding using them for brands or is it they are just underused? Tha...

• Hi,   I've seen artists use Spotify QR Codes but haven't seen anything for brands. I work in advertising and think this is a great opportunity to use them.   Are there any legalities su...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can only control play button from iphone and no other device

Something wrong with software. On my TV, and My Web browser no matter what I do cant get it to press play on anything. Only my iphone will allow play to work and it I want to work as before. but obviously something has changed in your software to mes...

• Visitor
  • Something wrong with software. On my TV, and My Web browser no matter what I do cant get it to press play on anything. Only my iphone will allow play to work and it I want to work as before. but obvi...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist bug

If you enter edit mode within a playlist and delete a bunch of songs from the playlist, then change the name of that playlist and save, only the name will be updated and none of the songs will be deleted.

• Visitor
  • If you enter edit mode within a playlist and delete a bunch of songs from the playlist, then change the name of that playlist and save, only the name will be updated and none of the songs will be del...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Name for Group Blend?

The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blend. For example instead of Charlie + Jessi + Maia + ...

• The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blen...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for everyone under the pressure or in danger

Why not allow spotily for everyone in UA and RU temporary, if people can learn from music, they wouldn't shoot each other, music was always helping in resolving problems like this, if you're in police bus in Russia protesting against, or in the front...

• Visitor
  • Why not allow spotily for everyone in UA and RU temporary, if people can learn from music, they wouldn't shoot each other, music was always helping in resolving problems like this, if you're in polic...
  • Necro-Claud
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • spotify policy
    war
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "something went wrong" error appearing no matter what i do?

hello!first of all, i'm mainly reporting this error for mobile spotify. oddly enough, the website and the app on my computer have been working fine. to preface, i have two free accounts (only because i forgot the password to the older one, i'm now ab...

• Casual Listener
  • hello! first of all, i'm mainly reporting this error for mobile spotify. oddly enough, the website and the app on my computer have been working fine. to preface, i have two free accounts (only becau...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not working on ps4

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDevicePS4 My Question or IssueHi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcast, no podcast works. It works fine on my phone, computer, Ipad but if I connect ...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device PS4     My Question or Issue Hi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcas...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs on different platforms

My Question or Issue Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens, whenever you add liked song on smartphone, it will not appear on laptop app. ...

•   My Question or Issue   Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens,...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web] Gapless Playback on Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceWeb (Chromium)Operating SystemWin 10 x64 My Question or IssueOn nearly every Platform (Win, Andro, iOS) gapless playback is implemented but the Web Player is missing. On some of my devices at work I'm not allowed to install ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country DE Device Web (Chromium) Operating System Win 10 x64   My Question or Issue On nearly every Platform (Win, Andro, iOS) gapless playback is implemented but the Web ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Possible bug with playing songs

Hi Spotify, I've been seeing an issue in the past couple of weeks with playing a song when you have a queue that may be a bug. Steps to reproduce: 1. Add some songs to the queue. 2. Find another song that is not in the queue and double click on it to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I've been seeing an issue in the past couple of weeks with playing a song when you have a queue that may be a bug.   Steps to reproduce: 1. Add some songs to the que...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heyspotify

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceSamsung galaxy s9Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue"Hey Spotify" beschikbaar maken ook voor premium gebruikers in Nederland. Het gebruik van "Hey Spotify" geeft gebruike...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Samsung galaxy s9 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue "Hey Spotify" beschikbaar maken ook...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download using cellular

Hello everyone, is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi?Thanks,Savex.

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,  is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi? Thanks, Savex.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify multiple streams with family plan? I want to come back...

PlanFamily PlanCountryUSADeviceiPhones and Amazon EchosMy Question or IssueSo I have gone over to Amazon Music HD, primarily because my family can listen to multiple streams with a family plan. If my son has an echo in his room, or I have one in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Plan Country USA Device iPhones and Amazon Echos My Question or Issue So I have gone over to Amazon Music HD, primarily because my family can listen to multiple streams with a fami...
  • hypnosiss
  • 18 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 18 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Link existing song to an Artist account

Hi, Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his profile. Please help with that

• Hi,  Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his pro...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment through phone provider

Hi.I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account.Vodafone say they can't do this and that I have to do it from my Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account. Vodafone say they...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes