Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My audio book An Untidy Death by Simon Brett has stopped at chapter 21.5

We have been listening to the above mentioned audio book quite successfully for several hours when it suddenly stopped at chapter 21.5 before the end of the story. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

• Visitor
  • We have been listening to the above mentioned audio book quite successfully for several hours when it suddenly stopped at chapter 21.5 before the end of the story. Any suggestions or help would be a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to add my playlist to the liked songs?

I made a playlist in which I saved all the songs I like. I want to add all the songs from that playlist to my “liked songs” playlist.

• Visitor
  • I made a playlist in which I saved all the songs I like. I want to add all the songs from that playlist to my “liked songs” playlist.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I'm in offline mode, there are albums that don't load

I have Spotify Premium and a device with plenty of storage. When I'm in offline mode, there are albums that I have downloaded that don't load. They just stay with a green circle indicating that they're loading, but they never actually load. Some albu...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium and a device with plenty of storage. When I'm in offline mode, there are albums that I have downloaded that don't load. They just stay with a green circle indicating that they'...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episodes on PS5 will not play

PlanPremium CountryUS DevicePlaystation 5 My Question or IssueThe latest episodes of several podcasts will not play any more, ever since the latest PS5 update. I'm experiencing this with My Brother, My Brother, and Me, as well as a few other podcasts...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Playstation 5   My Question or Issue The latest episodes of several podcasts will not play any more, ever since the latest PS5 update. I'm ...
  • Juhat
  • Visitor
  • 76 replies
  • 13 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 76 replies
  • 13 likes

why does stats.fm not show my full stream history, despite being imported?

prior to a month ago, stats.fm showed my full streaming history, including number of streams and last stream of a song. now some songs don't get their stream count increased or when stats.fm shows the song I am currently streaming, it doesn't get add...

• Visitor
  • prior to a month ago, stats.fm showed my full streaming history, including number of streams and last stream of a song. now some songs don't get their stream count increased or when stats.fm shows th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loses connection to HEOS systems (Denon, Marantz, HEOS speakers..)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: (any)Operating System: Android 13&14 Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app, the music starts playing fine until, randomly, after minutes (sometimes minutes, som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: (any) Operating System: Android 13&14   Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app,...
  • MartinT
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control connected google pixel watch from google pixel phone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 4 & pixel watchOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhen i click play or pause on my phone it will not change the state of my watchEG: I start song on my watch, listening on my headphones. I click pause on m...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 4 & pixel watch Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue When i click play or pause on my phone it will not change the state of...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see the performers on an opera album?

I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers on the album are?

• I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I open subscribed content on a podcast

I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my issue is through SpotifyPlanPremiumCountryUnited Stat...

• Visitor
  • I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV app burn in Discover Weekly when you disconnect

If you're listening on the Samsung TV app and switch to a different device, the app will show your discover weekly page. If you don't notice and forget to turn off the TV or app, this could lead to burn in. Spotify should take care not to display a s...

• Casual Listener
  • If you're listening on the Samsung TV app and switch to a different device, the app will show your discover weekly page. If you don't notice and forget to turn off the TV or app, this could lead to b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem

Dzień dobry mam pytanie , piosenki automatycznie zmieniają poziom głośności i to czasami całkowicie wyciszają utwór . co robić ?

• Visitor
  • Dzień dobry mam pytanie , piosenki automatycznie zmieniają poziom głośności i to czasami całkowicie wyciszają utwór . co robić ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Max audio quality in web player with Premium Mini plan

PlanPremium MiniCountryIndia DeviceChrome browser on Windows Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueBy browsing in the forums I found out that the max quality in Premium Mini plan is 160kbps OGG on a phone or a desktop app. But I couldn't fin...

• Plan Premium Mini Country India  Device Chrome browser on Windows  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue By browsing in the forums I found out that the max quali...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canvas not showing up even though i have activated it

hello. i am a spotify premium subscriber. none of the songs i have on spotify have the canvas visible. other people have the canvases on the songs i listen to but i do not. i have disabled and enabled the canvas feature, cleared my app cache, deleted...

• hello. i am a spotify premium subscriber. none of the songs i have on spotify have the canvas visible. other people have the canvases on the songs i listen to but i do not. i have disabled and enable...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lasse Stefanz låtar låter lika

Tjena! Är det bara jag som märkt att många av Lasse Stefanz låtar har samma ljud som en av deras nyaste låtar "Kom och rulla i mitt rullande hus". Tyckte bara att det var konstigt. Många av de låtarna finns i andra album med en annan tumnagel och låt...

• Visitor
  • Tjena! Är det bara jag som märkt att många av Lasse Stefanz låtar har samma ljud som en av deras nyaste låtar "Kom och rulla i mitt rullande hus". Tyckte bara att det var konstigt. Många av de låtarn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All applications suggestion

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid, Windows, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Alexa on Amazon deviceOperating SystemAny android and Windows, Roku OS, Vizio, PS OS, Amazon OS My Question or IssueI have a suggestion for all apps, on any platform.When so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Android, Windows, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Alexa on Amazon device Operating System Any android and Windows, Roku OS, Vizio, PS OS, Amazon OS   My ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La foto de la canción aparece completamente borrosa al reproducirse

Al reproducir la canción en la barra de notificaciones ahí aparece que se reproduce pero en mi caso la foto de la canción aparece extremadamente borrosa de muy mala calidad

• Visitor
  • Al reproducir la canción en la barra de notificaciones ahí aparece que se reproduce pero en mi caso la foto de la canción aparece extremadamente borrosa de muy mala calidad
  • Dns1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes