Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile & Desktop][Podcasts] embed a podcast via iframe without artwork

like many others I want to embed my Podcast on my homepage.My Artwork's showing the full Title of the episode (which looks good on spotify) but If i want to embed the iframe on my Homepage I see the Titel of the Podcast on the Homepage, the Titel in ...

• Casual Listener
  • like many others I want to embed my Podcast on my homepage. My Artwork's showing the full Title of the episode (which looks good on spotify) but If i want to embed the iframe on my Homepage I see ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile & Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast will not play on iPhones

.PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIphone 13 pro max Operating System hello guys I’m having a issue where my personal podcast (Drank & Thank the podcast) will not play on the app on iPhones.. You can hit play and nothing will happen.. I contacted Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • . Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Iphone 13 pro max  Operating System   hello guys I’m having a issue where my personal podcast (Drank & Thank the podcast) will n...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists not Updating

Any reason why every Friday, it takes almost the entire day for Spotify for Artists to be updated (and still hasn't been as of 7:01PM CST)? Very frustrating...maybe spend less money on Joe Rogan and actually fix the infrastructure. It's taken me mult...

• Regular
  • Any reason why every Friday, it takes almost the entire day for Spotify for Artists to be updated (and still hasn't been as of 7:01PM CST)? Very frustrating...maybe spend less money on Joe Rogan and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not play on my Roku TV; froze on Spotify intro screen

I have removed & reinstalled the app. I have also made sure my TV is up-to-date & there are no firmware updates to install. That being said, I still cannot get past the Spotify intro screen. Please help! Plan: PremiumCountry: U.S.Device: TCL Roku TV

• I have removed & reinstalled the app.  I have also made sure my TV is up-to-date & there are no firmware updates to install.  That being said, I still cannot get past the Spotify in...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What Happened To My Followers?

I just went to my profile, and I can't see my followers. Only who I am following shows. This needs to be fixed, right away. What's up with this?

• Roadie
  • I just went to my profile, and I can't see my followers. Only who I am following shows. This needs to be fixed, right away. What's up with this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Repeatedly Crashing on Android

I have no clue what could be causing this, but every now and again, when I tap the bottom of the screen to pull up fullscreen, not only does Spotify crash, but my phone quickly turns off and back on, bringing me to my lock screen. Weirdly enough, the...

• Regular
  • I have no clue what could be causing this, but every now and again, when I tap the bottom of the screen to pull up fullscreen, not only does Spotify crash, but my phone quickly turns off and back on,...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify thinks I'm offline unless I use VPN

I'm having a strange issue right now. I've been using Spotify without any problems on my PC, iPad and Android phone until a couple of days ago. It's still fine on my Android phone but on the PC and iPad app, it thinks I'm constantly offline and won't...

• Regular
  • I'm having a strange issue right now. I've been using Spotify without any problems on my PC, iPad and Android phone until a couple of days ago. It's still fine on my Android phone but on the PC and i...
  • Elena
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution School activity

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm a teacher and I am wondering if I can use Spotify to create an activity at school? Since ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm a t...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution album artwork

What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?

• Casual Listener
  • What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Allow podcast playing on 3rd party apps

Judging by ideas that have been waiting since 2016, like this one [Podcasts] Automatically save offline new Podcasts... - Page 27 - The Spotify Community , and on my own experience, you suck at providing podcasts. The interface and functionality just...

• Judging by ideas that have been waiting since 2016, like this one [Podcasts] Automatically save offline new Podcasts... - Page 27 - The Spotify Community , and on my own experience, you suc...
  • leavepodcastcomment
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PS4 App not working

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevicePS4 Pro My Question or IssueEvery time I try opening Spotify on my PS4, it shows an error "Cannot connect to the server" (WV-3389801), as if there is no internet connection, but every other app is working properly (i.e. ...

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-23 at 12.34.06.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device PS4 Pro   My Question or Issue Every time I try opening Spotify on my PS4, it shows an error "Cannot connect to the server" (WV-3389801), as if there i...
  • Sn0bzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Use reCAPTCHA globally

Hello, I noticed that Spotify is using Google reCAPTCHA and its default configuration makes it unusable in some regions, here is the documentation Google gave to make Google reCAPTCHA available globally: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/f...

• Hello,   I noticed that Spotify is using Google reCAPTCHA and its default configuration makes it unusable in some regions, here is the documentation Google gave to make Google reCAPTCHA availa...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Regarding age confirmation

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, I’ve got the Spotify premium in South Korea and I moved to the Netherlands recently.Re...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improve Support Process (esp. Information Flow)

Hello All, before posting my idea, I would like to first walk you through the process I experienced today which leads to my ideas. Just to be sure: I love Spotify, been with you forever. Never considered leaving. But: I know you can do better. Today,...

• Visitor
  • Hello All,   before posting my idea, I would like to first walk you through the process I experienced today which leads to my ideas. Just to be sure: I love Spotify, been with you forever....
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accessibility

Your website should have a category called 'Accessibility' where users can find all the information that pwd need to access the app. There should be a page where users can submit the accessibility issues they are experiencing. (And, BTW, This form sa...

• Your website should have a category called 'Accessibility' where users can find all the information that pwd need to access the app. There should be a page where users can submit the accessibili...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't connect to car stereo

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung A5Operating SystemAndroid 11 For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to connect to the Spotify app on my car stereo through Spotify on my phone. When I attempt to do so, I can can establish and audio c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung A5 Operating System Android 11   For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to connect to the Spotify app on my car stereo through Spo...
  • Craig29520
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Streams numbers not showing correctly since 12 Feb 2022

Dear member of the community,since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never happened. Is anyone else experiencing the same or it's...

• Regular
  • Dear member of the community, since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impact of canvas video to pitching process

Hello, please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs?I'm just thinking If I should push the unreleased single to...

• Hello,   please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Flume Spotify Presale Code

Did anyone get the Flume Spotify Presale Code for Red Rocks Day 2? I'm in the official discord and it seems like no1 got it. Spotify Presale opens tomorrow. I know for a fact I'm in the top 1% or higher of Flume's fans!! Not sure if the system is gli...

• Visitor
  • Did anyone get the Flume Spotify Presale Code for Red Rocks Day 2? I'm in the official discord and it seems like no1 got it. Spotify Presale opens tomorrow. I know for a fact I'm in the top 1% or hig...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controversial podcasts on Spotify

Hello.I have noticed some controversial podcasts in Spotify. I don't know, what is Spotify's opinion about It. I understand, that not everyone believe, that Covid19 exists. Some of those people are just quackers. Sometimes when I have encountered thi...

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have noticed some controversial podcasts in Spotify. I don't know, what is Spotify's opinion about It. I understand, that not everyone believe, that Covid19 exists. Some of those people are...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes