Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Audio Quality

I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I notice an improvement in sound quality with this conne...

• I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I not...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web browser on iPad

Hi, I’d like to open Spotify web version on my iPad.i can access to my profile, but can't see any playlist of mine.please help me, thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’d like to open Spotify web version on my iPad. i can access to my profile, but can't see any playlist of mine. please help me, thanks
  • Ali041711
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Bring Datsik music back onto Spotify! Don’t be a part of the cancel culture.

Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the platform. We want to enjoy the music.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Both desktop and phone app skip to a song i didn't select midway and stops playing the playlist

I choose a song and midway it either skips to another completely unknown song, repeatedly whenever i try starting another song again. Or if i blacklist the song on my phone app it will literally just stop playing the song or playlist i selected midwa...

• I choose a song and midway it either skips to another completely unknown song, repeatedly whenever i try starting another song again. Or if i blacklist the song on my phone app it will literally just...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

concerning podcast

the folks at spotify support recommended i post this in the community—i got recommended an episode of the podcast "whose body is it", which is very up front about being anti-transgender. i'm concerned about this because it is, in the end, content tha...

• the folks at spotify support recommended i post this in the community—i got recommended an episode of the podcast "whose body is it", which is very up front about being anti-transgender. i'm concerne...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Remove (or improve) account sharing detection

The Spotify app will pause output on all devices and nag you telling you to upgrade when it thinks you're sharing your account. How exactly it determines this is secret but certainly not infallible. The nag message doesn't leave any room for error ei...

• The Spotify app will pause output on all devices and nag you telling you to upgrade when it thinks you're sharing your account. How exactly it determines this is secret but certainly not infallible. ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't hear any sound on Google cast (Google nest WiFi points)

PlanPremiumCountryBangladeshDeviceGoogle Nest WiFi (https://store.google.com/product/nest_wifi) My Question or IssueSpotify app (Android/Desktop) seems to be seeing the cast-able devices (Google Nest WiFi points) but when I cast to them there's no so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Bangladesh Device Google Nest WiFi (https://store.google.com/product/nest_wifi)   My Question or Issue Spotify app (Android/Desktop) seems to be seeing the cast-able...
  • heemayl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Releasing songs both as a band and solo artists at the same time?

Hello. I am already a solo artist on Spotify, and I want to participate in a brand new band project with two other solo artists, where each release is credited to both the band name and the respective musicians (who also happen to be members of the b...

• Hello.  I am already a solo artist on Spotify, and I want to participate in a brand new band project with two other solo artists, where each release is credited to both the band name and the re...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Content Preview on Samsung Smart Tv

Hi folks this is driving me crazy ..... content preview will not show up over my Spotify app on my 2021 Samsung QLED Smart tv when I hover on the Spotify Tile added to home page. Tried everything and its only that app it happens too. All other apps c...

• Regular
  • Hi folks this is driving me crazy ..... content preview will not show up over my Spotify app on my 2021 Samsung QLED Smart tv when I hover on the Spotify Tile added to home page. Tried everything and...
  • DROC74
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant see friends activity?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueI tried reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, but everytime i login to spotify it doesnt show me my friends activity anymore and its just telling me to enable a settin...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue I tried reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, but everytime i login to spotify it d...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sexual ad breaks app playback

My Question or IssueEverytime an ad is due, an ad picture of a dude's balls is shown and the ad wont play, cant be skipped, and it stops the music. Only way around this is by closing the app and reopening. Issue returns at next ad break and I see the...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue Everytime an ad is due, an ad picture of a dude's balls is shown and the ad wont play, cant be skipped, and it stops the music. Only way around this is by closing the app and re...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Coming 2022 Group Sync Playlist!!

A much anticipated feature as Spotify continues to be a market leader on music streaming. On 2022 while our loyal customers support our cause. We have a great new feature that will revolutionize the music streaming marketplace. Available on the secon...

• Visitor
  • A much anticipated feature as Spotify continues to be a market leader on music streaming. On 2022 while our loyal customers support our cause. We have a great new feature that will revolutionize the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When I share my songs on Spotify with other people the song appears greyed out for them

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 15.0.1 My Question or IssueHey everyone! I am trying to share a song I wrote with some friends and family members. When I share, I text them a link to the song. When they click...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 15.0.1   My Question or Issue Hey everyone!   I am trying to share a song I wrote with some frie...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Playing Spotify music through Galaxy watch 4 speakers

I have been struggling with being able to play music from Spotify through the speakers on my Galaxy Watch 4. I found this video that explains how to do it without having to download playlists to the watch. https://youtu.be/s2Ewsr7uyLo Hope it helps!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been struggling with being able to play music from Spotify through the speakers on my Galaxy Watch 4. I found this video that explains how to do it without having to download playlists to the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me and my friend cant find eachother on spotify

my friends spotify disappeared from my followings and did the same exact thing to her with my spotify. anytime i try to open or scan her profile it says something went wrong. all of her playlists i was following disappeared from my library and i just...

• my friends spotify disappeared from my followings and did the same exact thing to her with my spotify. anytime i try to open or scan her profile it says something went wrong. all of her playlists i w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify community for research

My Question or Issuei'd like to study messages posted in the community to operationalise a theoretical concept for which i've fashioned for my research. how can i reach a community manager to check how to go about it? any direction would be appreciat...

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue i'd like to study messages posted in the community to operationalise a theoretical concept for which i've fashioned for my research. how can i reach a community manager to check...
  • QuadePerry
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listen to customer feedback

As a major organisation you are failing to address your most common customer feedback point - your costing for premium services. Rather than understanding and supporting loyal users, customers are encouraged by the support team to change to a free pl...

• Visitor
  • As a major organisation you are failing to address your most common customer feedback point - your costing for premium services. Rather than understanding and supporting loyal users, customers are en...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics Issue with Web Player

PlanFreeCountryIndia DeviceLenovo windows laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am currently using Spotify Web Player on my Brave browser in my windows 10 laptop. There is an issue I am facing for the past couple of weeks. I can pres...

• Plan Free Country India   Device Lenovo windows laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am currently using Spotify Web Player on my Brave browser in my window...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport

I run without my phone, using the Spotify app in offline mode with the Samsung Gear Sport. The app is nearly useless; although my 200-song playlist is downloaded, it only shows the first 20 or so songs. It often gets hung up where it stops playing al...

• Regular
  • I run without my phone, using the Spotify app in offline mode with the Samsung Gear Sport.  The app is nearly useless; although my 200-song playlist is downloaded, it only shows the first 2...
  • richardm99
  • 104 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 104 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity not working properly

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceASUS VivobookOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueIt's pretty self-explanatory from the attachment I've included. At first, my friend activity list only displayed 3 of my friends, though supposedly I have 10-...

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device ASUS Vivobook Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue It's pretty self-explanatory from the attachment I've included. At first, my frien...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes