Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the selection of gender really necessary when signin up?

So when sitting in a class in interaction design i realized one thing, the spotify app has only three gender options at sign-up! Your app has only 3 gender options, these being male, female and non-binary. With all due respect to your UX designers an...

271389675_456394259279521_7212532189093548767_n.jpg 271828249_1173955916471605_2925720520129285175_n.jpg 272046977_1616643952007893_1510122889524849124_n.jpg 271877078_1146375429232344_4801799181304207226_n.jpg
  • So when sitting in a class in interaction design i realized one thing, the spotify app has only three gender options at sign-up! Your app has only 3 gender options, these being male, female and non...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Playlist on Company Instagram

My Question or Issue Hello, I work for a company and would like to know if it is legally allowed to share our created playlists on our brand's IG story, bio and newsletter. Happy to receive information. Thanks

•   My Question or Issue   Hello, I work for a company and would like to know if it is legally allowed to share our created playlists on our brand's IG story, bio and newsletter.  Ha...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have pop-up confirmation for removing downloads and clearing cache.

I'm pretty sure there used to be a confirmation pop-up when one pressed 'Remove all downloads', on the app? It seems to no longer be there, and the result is that I've twice mistakenly deleted my downloads while trying to clear cache. There should be...

• I'm pretty sure there used to be a confirmation pop-up when one pressed 'Remove all downloads', on the app? It seems to no longer be there, and the result is that I've twice mistakenly deleted my dow...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution **bleep**, **bleep**, the **bleep** etc

Just noticed that the words in the title of this post are banned on the community forums. They appear as ***bleep***: **bleep**The **bleep****bleep** Why? Are we eight years old? Is the community forum run by fundamentalist Christians? Are we going t...

• Roadie
  • Just noticed that the words in the title of this post are banned on the community forums. They appear as ***bleep***:   **bleep** The **bleep** **bleep**   Why? Are we eight years old...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa voice command behavior changed for Open/Play?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceEcho Dot 3rd GenOperating SystemAlexa? My Question or IssueI disabled the Spotify skill on Alexa as I had a problem with scrobbling (still not resolved) and since I reenabled and reconnected the skill, the "Play Spotify" and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Echo Dot 3rd Gen Operating System Alexa?   My Question or Issue I disabled the Spotify skill on Alexa as I had a problem with scrobbling (still not resol...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wear OS: Go Offline

Hi, I noticed that the battery drain in Wear OS is pretty extreme. I am pretty sure that a lot has to do with the app constantly streaming it's playback progress to all devices. This gets even more apparent on devices with LTE. As LTE already consume...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I noticed that the battery drain in Wear OS is pretty extreme. I am pretty sure that a lot has to do with the app constantly streaming it's playback progress to all devices. This gets even more a...
  • jezeri1
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 13 likes

Apps with access to your Spotify information....not working

Hi,I have an Autonomics Mirage MMS 5a that has linked to Spotify for years. It stopped working and I am trying to get it up and running again.Typically I have had to approve a third party app inside Spotify's "Apps with access to your Spotify informa...

• Hi, I have an Autonomics Mirage MMS 5a that has linked to Spotify for years. It stopped working and I am trying to get it up and running again. Typically I have had to approve a third party app ins...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts not working at all

Plan/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceIphone 11 pro Operating SystemIos 14 My Question or IssueHey guys,So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family plan a few months ago. I really love the podcasts on here but there is just one big problem....

•   Plan /Premium Country India Device Iphone 11 pro  Operating System Ios 14   My Question or Issue Hey guys, So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player is auto skipping songs

I`m using Firefox 96, win7 64bit. DRM is working!!!, uBlock is off, cookie is allow, cleared cookie and cache.When i try to play song, player is starts autoskipping songs, on random song stops, plays song for 9 second and stops, play button not respo...

•   I`m using Firefox 96, win7 64bit. DRM is working!!!, uBlock is off, cookie is allow, cleared cookie and cache. When i try to play song, player is starts autoskipping songs, on random song st...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow links on Spotify chat

Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time. What's up?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time.  What's up?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play own music on Sonos or Chromecast

I cannot play my own music (local files) on Sonos or on Chromecast. So, what is the point of adding my own music? I don't want to listen to my music on my laptop speakers. Is something broken? PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicePixel 5Operating Syste...

• Regular
  • I cannot play my own music (local files) on Sonos or on Chromecast. So, what is the point of adding my own music? I don't want to listen to my music on my laptop speakers. Is something broken? &nbsp...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Samsung Watch - zero functionality

When will Spotify produce a functioning app for Samsung Watch. There are currently very few options e.g playlists are shown as a graphic, there's no text description. Hence a lot playlists all look the same; you have to open each one to find out what...

• Regular
  • When will Spotify produce a functioning app for Samsung Watch. There are currently very few options e.g playlists are shown as a graphic, there's no text description. Hence a lot playlists all look t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

First Amendment Rights Rule

Hi, I have been a Spotify customer for several years and have loved the app. However, it has come to my attention that Spotify is discussing removing the Joe Rogan podcast. I am not a fan of Rogan and do not listen to his podcast. But as an American ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been a Spotify customer for several years and have loved the app. However, it has come to my attention that Spotify is discussing removing the Joe Rogan podcast. I am not a fan of Rogan an...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Notifications

Hello l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell”This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played.Can we just get the new item?First?

• Music Fan
  • Hello  l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell” This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played. Can we just get the new it...
  • Stevie_Wonder
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Question of the Week: What are you looking for... ?

im looking for: someone who can help me get a spotify account logged out inside of a banned playstation account Sony told me to come here and talk to spotify support. as you can imagine, ive already seen what spotify FAQ has to say (talk to playstati...

• Casual Listener
  • im looking for:   someone who can help me get a spotify account logged out inside of a banned playstation account   Sony told me to come here and talk to spotify support. as you can ima...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App does not load when offline

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue Hello. My Spotify App will not load when I am offline, so I am unable to play downloaded podcasts/playlists. I travel on the underground every day, and download...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue   Hello. My Spotify App will not load when I am offline, so I am unable to...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Troubleshooting

I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’t don’t nothing

• Visitor
  • I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different ac...

• Regular
  • Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) instal...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Stops Playing Music Over Spotify Connect / Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryUS / N. America DevicePixel 4XL / Samsung Galaxy / Google Home Suite of DevicesOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueDuring regular playback in my car or other BT devices; playback is 100% fine. When I am home, and playing ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US / N. America   Device Pixel 4XL / Samsung Galaxy / Google Home Suite of Devices Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue During regular playback...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes