Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Specific playlist unrecognised by Google Nest mini

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceGoogle Nest miniOperating SystemiPadOS 15, Windows 10, Android 11 My Question or IssueI have a personal playlist called Morning on Spotify that I want to use for routines on a Nest mini and until recently (maybe 3 days a...

• ...hat I want to use for routines on a Nest mini and until recently (maybe 3 days ago) it worked perfectly but now it plays another public playlist (thus not the one I want) instead even when I ask it with t...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A Section Photo Dimensions

Hi, I'm trying to find out the dimensions for photos in the about section (Artist Profile). Thanks.

• Hi, I'm trying to find out the dimensions for photos in the about section (Artist Profile). Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend activity not showing a single friend

Hey guys!My friend activity isn't showing any friends at all, I tried turning the sharing of my activity on and off, connecting and unconnecting Facebook, but nothing seems to work.When I connect Facebook, it says I have 0 friends on Spotify, even th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! My friend activity isn't showing any friends at all, I tried turning the sharing of my activity on and off, connecting and unconnecting Facebook, but nothing seems to work. When I connect...
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution High Data Usage

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DevicePixel 3 XLOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueIn recent months, it seems that Spotify is using higher and higher amounts of mobile data. I already have "Data Saver" turned on, I have already followed all the adv...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Pixel 3 XL Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue In recent months, it seems that Spotify is using higher and higher amounts of mobile data...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify opens on the same song and starts playing it over and over again

I use Spotify premium on my poco x3 nfc android smartphone. When I open the app, even when it's playing a different song, it will open the page of this one specific song and start playing it. This has been happening for weeks and it's always the same...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify premium on my poco x3 nfc android smartphone. When I open the app, even when it's playing a different song, it will open the page of this one specific song and start playing it. This ha...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spelling mistake in Finnish spotify

In the new feature where one can automatically create an mixed playlist between two friends, you have chosen to call this a "blandaus" -list in Finnish. I just wanted to be nice, and inform you, that the slang term "blandata" means to dilute somethin...

• In the new feature where one can automatically create an mixed playlist between two friends, you have chosen to call this a "blandaus" -list in Finnish. I just wanted to be nice, and inform you, that...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghosts songs in my playlist

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceHP NotebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy playlist has several more songs in it than it does state on the Desktop version. I found out about the problem when I added the song with this uri in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device HP Notebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My playlist has several more songs in it than it does state on the Desk...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Liked Songs header row is overlapping with the songs when scrolling

On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or solid color here before if i remember correctly.

brianelete_0-1640771364033.png
  • Roadie
  • On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem syncing data on Garmin vivoactive 4s when I use router huawei B535-232

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceGarmin Vivoactive 4s -< here Spotify application is installedRouter Huawei B535-232Garmin Connect on iPhoneOperating SystemGarmin Vivoactive 4s ,Garmin Connect on iPhone My Question or IssueHi,I try to sync my Garmin wat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Garmin Vivoactive 4s -< here Spotify application is installed Router Huawei B535-232 Garmin Connect on iPhone Operating System Garmin Vivoactive 4s , G...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play any songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC AppOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify will operate as normal, allowing me to see all playlists, songs, podcasts, searching with results as expected, showing friend's activity with updates. However it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC App Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify will operate as normal, allowing me to see all playlists, songs, podcasts, searching w...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Poor quality track

Hello, I recently listened to the following track James Arthur - Impossible (House Remix) https://open.spotify.com/track/0XZRCivNwir3tRYuM4AXc5 I discovered that this is a really poor quality record. This is very enoying to listen to. Is this fixable...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I recently listened to the following track James Arthur - Impossible (House Remix)   https://open.spotify.com/track/0XZRCivNwir3tRYuM4AXc5   I discovered that this is a real...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Adjust Ukrainian localization

Hello!I'd like to propose some improvements for Ukrainian localization. 1. Daily MixesFor now the localized version of "Daily Mix #" is "Денна добірка (#)" (# for number) but this is too long and looks off in playlist cover.I propose changing it to "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'd like to propose some improvements for Ukrainian localization.   1. Daily Mixes For now the localized version of "Daily Mix #" is "Денна добірка (#)" (# for number) but this is too...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate paid podcast

PlanPremiumCountry: USA Device: Browser, Pixel 3a, desktop app Operating SystemAndroid, Linux My Question or IssueI just listened to a podcast teaser episode in the Spotify app and decided to subscribe. I couldn't find a subscribe button in the app s...

Centaur1_0-1640450042419.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country: USA   Device: Browser, Pixel 3a, desktop app   Operating System Android, Linux   My Question or Issue I just listened to a podcast teaser episode in...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home autoplay not working

PlanPremium family Country Canada Device Google nest mini, Google nest hub, Google home Operating System Not sure My Question or Issue Whenever I request a track on my Google home devices through the Google assistant, it will only play that one track...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family   Country   Canada   Device   Google nest mini, Google nest hub, Google home   Operating System   Not sure       My Q...
  • ZWoodside
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Multiple Font/Language Support/user lyric input

So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages. When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always read the font that Spotify chooses. (One example being Spoti...

• So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages.  When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always rea...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Driving mode stopped working

Plan PremiumCountry KazakhstanDevice Redmi Note 8Operating System Android 10My Question or IssueDriving mode stopped working few weeks ago. Phone connects to car audio via BT, Spotify says "You are in car, connect navigation etc", but driving mode st...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kazakhstan Device Redmi Note 8 Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue Driving mode stopped working few weeks ago. Phone connects to car audio via BT, Spotify say...
  • jeft1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Google Nest] "Normalise Volume" on Google Nest Audio speaker

Hi Spotify Support,I have an issue with my Google Nest Audio speaker.So I posted the details to Google Senior Support team and they suggested that the problem could be due to a Spotify issue and they asked me to report it here. I have a massive Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Support, I have an issue with my Google Nest Audio speaker. So I posted the details to Google Senior Support team and they suggested that the problem could be due to a Spotify issue and ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Nest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't see friend activity

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several weeks now, my friend activity pane is empty (see screenshot) and keeps telling me to go to settings to share my listening activity. I have already done this. I...

JustWilhelm_0-1640345733182.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For several weeks now, my friend activity pane is empty (see screenshot) and keeps telling me to go...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes