Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Not Playing By Song

My Google Home Mini recently stopped playing individual tracks by audio command. It will play by album or artist, but when I tell it to play a specific song—e.g. “Play Yesterday by The Beatles—it comes up with the “Something went wrong” error message...

• My Google Home Mini recently stopped playing individual tracks by audio command. It will play by album or artist, but when I tell it to play a specific song—e.g. “Play Yesterday by The Beatles—it com...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Google API?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: Macbook ProOperating System: MacOS Big SurSpotify version: Spotify for macOS (Intel) 1.1.72.439.gc253025e My Question or Issue Does anyone have any info on why the desktop app for Spotify on MacOS needs to contact up...

•   Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: Macbook Pro Operating System: MacOS Big Sur Spotify version: Spotify for macOS (Intel) 1.1.72.439.gc253025e   My Question or Issue &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Camera feature

Hey , I thought about an idea that maybe you guys can add. camera feature that will let users do some actions without touching the phone while they driving. for example if I want to switch for the next song I will swipe the hand right in front of the...

• Hey ,    I thought about an idea that maybe you guys can add. camera feature that will let users do some actions without touching the phone while they driving.  for example if ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses when visitors entering the house

Hello, I am running Spotify Free on our restricted home WiFi network.I have two Harman Kardon Citation One speakers, connected to eachother by Google Home. I control Spotify on a Android Tablet, but because of the "Google Home" based setup the tablet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am running Spotify Free on our restricted home WiFi network. I have two Harman Kardon Citation One speakers, connected to eachother by Google Home.  I control Spotify on a An...
  • FamilieStevens
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer playing through Amazon Alexa in South Africa

I've had an Amazon Alexa for almost 4 years now and had no issues playing my Spotify music selections through 'her highness'. All of a sudden this has stopped working and when I request a song to be played it cannot do it unless I have Amazon Unlimit...

• I've had an Amazon Alexa for almost 4 years now and had no issues playing my Spotify music selections through 'her highness'.  All of a sudden this has stopped working and when I request a song ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa and Google Home can't find artists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceEcho, Echo Dot, Google Home My Question or IssueAs of the last week or so, Alexa and Google Home have both stopped being able to play most artists on request. These are the same requests we make nightly, and with the exact s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Echo, Echo Dot, Google Home   My Question or Issue As of the last week or so, Alexa and Google Home have both stopped being able to play most artists on re...
  • benjaminhoong
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4: Cannot connect to the server

PlanPremium CountryUSA DevicePS4 My Question or IssueI cannot use Spotify on my PS4. When I open the app, it loads for a moment before displaying an error message that reads "Cannot connect to the server." My PS4 also no longer appears in my devices ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device PS4     My Question or Issue I cannot use Spotify on my PS4. When I open the app, it loads for a moment before displaying an error m...
  • _cblaine_
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect not working on Pure Evoke C-F6

Hi. Spotify connect stopped working on my Pure Evoke C-F6 a few days ago from my iPhone. It is greyed out with the message ‘Can’t play on this right now’. Until then it has been faultless for the last 2 or 3 years. I also noticed that there has been ...

• Hi. Spotify connect stopped working on my Pure Evoke C-F6 a few days ago from my iPhone. It is greyed out with the message ‘Can’t play on this right now’. Until then it has been faultless for the las...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Video Region lock

PlanFreeCountryKenyaDeviceGoogle Pixel 3, Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid11, Windows10 My Question or IssueWhen will Spotify stop region locking video options and make them Global

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Kenya Device Google Pixel 3, Windows PC Operating System Android11, Windows10   My Question or Issue When will Spotify stop region locking video options and make them...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast recommendation sucks

I got recently recommended of sexual categories of Podcasts which are non-related to my vibe and I didn’t click or even listen on one single related episode. And this has caused me disgust at viewing them on my landing page.Does anyone have the same ...

• I got recently recommended of sexual categories of Podcasts which are non-related to my vibe and I didn’t click or even listen on one single related episode. And this has caused me disgust at viewi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Font Rendering Issue Web Player for Vietnamese language

IssuesThe titles have an issue of rendering font for some accents! It looks ugly and unprofessional. Please fix it. Many thanks.Jack Nguyen Images CountryVietnamDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10BrowserChrome 64bit Latest Version

jacknguyen97_2-1600363165385.png image.png image.png
  • Visitor
  • Issues The titles have an issue of rendering font for some accents! It looks ugly and unprofessional. Please fix it.   Many thanks. Jack Nguyen   Images     ...
  • AnhVux
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Availability in Syria!

I really would like to know why Spotify is not available in Syria! I know there are a lot of restrictions on Syria but why would a music app be one of them? Is it possible to be available in Syria anytime soon?

• Visitor
  • I really would like to know why Spotify is not available in Syria! I know there are a lot of restrictions on Syria but why would a music app be one of them? Is it possible to be available in Syria an...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Email Notification Digest Instead of 1 by 1

Recently added my comments to a very active post and I'm receiving email notifications of updates from every user that adds to the conversation. While I want to be notified of updates from the Spotify Dev team I don't need individual notifications fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently added my comments to a very active post and I'm receiving email notifications of updates from every user that adds to the conversation.  While I want to be notified of updates from the ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-connecting podcast to Spotify

Hi, i have a podcast channel through Podbean which is (was) connected to Spotify.We have 50 episodes (about 500-1k downloads per episode), of which nearly all posted to Spotify.Recently a colleague of mine uploaded the episodes in audio formats which...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a podcast channel through Podbean which is (was) connected to Spotify. We have 50 episodes (about 500-1k downloads per episode), of which nearly all posted to Spotify. Recently a colleag...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay is disabled but keeps playing on Yamaha MusicCast (Spotify Connect)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceYamaha MusicCast devices (WX-030, WX-010, ISX-18D, ISX-80), controlled by Android or Windows AppOperating SystemYamaha latest firmware (Firmware version varies by device, all Yamaha API v2.08), Android 11 / Windows 10My Ques...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Yamaha MusicCast devices (WX-030, WX-010, ISX-18D, ISX-80), controlled by Android or Windows App Operating System Yamaha latest firmware (Firmware version varies...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

unavailable to see Lyrics on mobile

Some one can help me with this issue. I cant see lyrics on my movil devices. tablet and phone.

• Some one can help me with this issue. I cant see lyrics on my movil devices. tablet and phone.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lyrics on Spotify

I saw the news that Spotify will have lyrics in 27 countries, will Russia be on that list? Are there any plans to add this function to the Russian region at all?

• I saw the news that Spotify will have lyrics in 27 countries, will Russia be on that list? Are there any plans to add this function to the Russian region at all?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto lyrics

Has anyone found out how to turn of the new lyrics option? Personally, I dont like the distraction.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone found out how to turn of the new lyrics option? Personally, I dont like the distraction.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes