Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Developer] dismissing ideas based on (old) votes?

so im a newbie warning here goesi still suppose we are all valued customers premium or not, which is why i do not understand how an idea that has been put forward many many times, it seems can simply be dismissed because a “similar” idea was posted -...

• Music Fan
  • so im a newbie warning here goes i still suppose we are all valued customers premium or not, which is why i do not understand how an idea that has been put forward many many times, it seems can simp...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution regression: mark as played option has been removed in your episodes

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Music Fan
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbo...
  • danielmcgee
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

sound bites

hi, is there a way to stop these small videos' thumbnails coming up above the 'recenty on the home screen? pretty sure it's a new feature, though i don't know who half of these people are and i liked how it was before.

• hi,   is there a way to stop these small videos' thumbnails coming up above the 'recenty  on the home screen? pretty sure it's a new feature, though i don't know who half of these peopl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Tv Connection issues

Hello,I would like to ask you, how to fix the fact that Spotify stopped playing on Roku Tv.I tried to used Spotify app on my phone, to play music on Roku Tv.I contacted Roku support and they tried everything to fix this issue.Please help!

• Hello, I would like to ask you, how to fix the fact that Spotify stopped playing on Roku Tv. I tried to used Spotify app on my phone, to play music on Roku Tv. I contacted Roku support and they tr...
  • Len38
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Playback Stopped on PS4

PlanPremiumCountryPremium- GermanyResidence- BangladeshDevicePS4Operating SystemVersion 9.0 My Question or IssueIt's a very complicated thing for whatever reason.I recently got premium and connected my ps4 account to my Spotify account. It worked fin...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Premium- Germany Residence- Bangladesh Device PS4 Operating System Version 9.0   My Question or Issue It's a very complicated thing for whatever reason. I recent...
  • Aamer_
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Broken link on investors page

CountryUSDeviceWeb My Question or Issuehttps://investors.spotify.com/ -> scroll down to the footer -> "Gift" link leading to https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecards/ shows the 404 page. (Doesn't really affect me at all just wanted to point it out)

• Regular
  • Country US Device Web   My Question or Issue https://investors.spotify.com/ -> scroll down to the footer -> "Gift" link leading to https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecard...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! An option to view History/log of songs you've listened to

Ever been at a party or a gathering and someone queued a song on your spotify that you really liked? Only for it to dissapear before you can figure out what song that was? On youtube there is a Log option where you can go back and watch those funny c...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever been at a party or a gathering and someone queued a song on your spotify that you really liked? Only for it to dissapear before you can figure out what song that was? On youtube there is a Log o...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa alarms playing incorrect songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon Echo SpotOperating SystemFire OS 5.5.4.9 My Question or IssueWhen setting a music alarm, instead of playing the specified song when the alarm goes off, it plays whatever I was playing last. (This might be A...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Amazon Echo Spot Operating System Fire OS 5.5.4.9   My Question or Issue When setting a music alarm, instead of playing the specified song whe...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Transfer my playlist

Hello, I'm wondering if I can transfer my KKBOX playlists to Spotify? Is this possible?

• Hello, I'm wondering if I can transfer my KKBOX playlists to Spotify? Is this possible?
  • jackgray
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts taking up half screen.

I don't want to listent to podcasts Spotify. I don't get why you put them on my home in the first place, so I have to scroll to find my music? What's the point in that? A lot of people clearly said that they want to remove podcasts completely from th...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want to listent to podcasts Spotify. I don't get why you put them on my home in the first place, so I have to scroll to find my music? What's the point in that?   A lot of people cl...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics

Love the Lyrics feature! It however shows a blank space when it doesn’t detect English words. Was listening to a Punjabi song “Lover - Diljit Dosanjh “, and saw blank spaces. probably a good idea to hide the button if there are incomplete lyrics.

• Visitor
  • Love the Lyrics feature! It however shows a blank space when it doesn’t detect English words. Was listening to a Punjabi song “Lover - Diljit Dosanjh “, and saw blank spaces.  probably a go...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add please possibility to copy name of songs and artists, and their albums

Sometimes I want to learn about this track or artists in Google but I can't because typing everything manually is often inconvenient, and if there are hieroglyphs, then it becomes completely impossible for me. I nothed in such musical service as Band...

• Regular
  • Sometimes I want to learn about this track or artists in Google but I can't because typing everything manually is often inconvenient, and if there are hieroglyphs, then it becomes completely impossib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto adding songs and creating "Next from:" queue

It is so frustrating! After whatever I add to queue, the desktop app still add some additional songs and create "Next from:" section. I do not want it. After the app play last song from queue I want nothing, silence, no indication of suggested songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • It is so frustrating! After whatever I add to queue, the desktop app still add some additional songs and create "Next from:" section. I do not want it. After the app play last song from queue I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to re-trigger in-app notification?

PlanPremiumCountryJPDeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS15 My Question or IssueI accidentally checked an in-app notification to share the 2021 wrapped tease story to instagram and dismiss it. Is there any way that I can immediately re-trigger this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country JP Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS15   My Question or Issue I accidentally checked an in-app notification to share the 2021 wrapped tease story to instag...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why everything is - Radio Edit and - Original Mix on Spotify?

Hi, just curious. Is there anything behind Spotify with tags? Why it prefers - Radio Edit instead of (Radio Edit) or - Original Mix instead of (Original Mix) It feels like standard is to use ( and ) when Spotify prefers a dash? Just like this.

• Roadie
  • Hi, just curious. Is there anything behind Spotify with tags?   Why it prefers - Radio Edit instead of (Radio Edit)  or - Original Mix instead of (Original Mix)   It fe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home won't play specific songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Google Home Mini, Google Chromecast, Moto G Power)Operating System(Android 11) My Question or IssueSince last week, my Google Home Mini won't play specific songs. If I give it a command (ex: ok Google, play Love Drought b...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device (Google Home Mini, Google Chromecast, Moto G Power) Operating System (Android 11)   My Question or Issue Since last week, my Google Home Mini wo...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I delete all of the songs in my library at once on a chromebook?

I would like to know if there is a quick and easy way to delete all of the songs in your library on an Acer Chromebook. Sincerely, Sage

• I would like to know if there is a quick and easy way to delete all of the songs in your library on an Acer Chromebook.    Sincerely, Sage  
  • pr1m1rc1rd
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Summer Internship 2022 EU/EEA

Hi! I saw some recent posts regarding Summer Spotify Internships for 2022 for the US locations. I was wondering if there are going to be any Summer Internships for the EU/EEA locations as well for 2022?

• Hi! I saw some recent posts regarding Summer Spotify Internships for 2022 for the US locations. I was wondering if there are going to be any Summer Internships for the EU/EEA locations as well for 20...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation] Video won't play / episodes missing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePlaystation 4 Spotify App v3.02Operating SystemPlaystation 4 FW 7.55 Hey there, so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan Experience" via the Playstation 4 Spotify App, but there are two problems: 1. Only a small amount of ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Playstation 4 Spotify App v3.02 Operating System Playstation 4 FW 7.55   Hey there,    so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan Experience" ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes