Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Spotify for Artists] Multiple artist pages under my name exist. What should I do?

I am releasing my own music and would like to build a following around my name. I have registered my first song through DistroKid Better late than never! However, I have appeared several times before on Spotify offering my voice and writing work unde...

• ...as been formed by this latest release. Ultimately, I only want ONE artist page with my name to be featured and to be public since this is where I will be uploading my own music from here on out.&n...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution remove unrelated podcasts on home screen

Hey,Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand what its about? Besides that some of the suggestions a...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey, Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand w...
  • crostine
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] NO Advertising to premium users

I pay for premium service so I don't get Advertising This really annoys me I get Announcement that is OBVIOUSLY ADVERTISEMENT! You think you're sneaky Spotify?Your competitors are watching these ideas too, and wasn't long ago you were the underdogso ...

Vinoses_0-1633200057378.png
  • Music Fan
  • I pay for premium service so I don't get Advertising    This really annoys me    I get Announcement that is OBVIOUSLY ADVERTISEMENT!   You think you're sn...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I change the time display? 1:54:02 instead of 114:02 for example? I have Android and PC.

My apologies if this topic has already been covered. I searched the community but could not find an answer. I have Spotify installed on my Windows 10 PC and my Android phone. I go back and forth between the two only to be confused by the different me...

• Casual Listener
  • My apologies if this topic has already been covered.  I searched the community but could not find an answer.  I have Spotify installed on my Windows 10 PC and my Android phone.  I go b...
  • Swearengine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play songs in Xfinity flex box X1 (Xi6-T)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Xfinity Flex box X1 Xi6-T)Operating System(hdmi connection to a tv) My Question or IssueThe Spotify app opens and I can sign in, but cant play any song. Other app works fine. Only spotify has problem. It first worked but i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Xfinity Flex box X1 Xi6-T) Operating System (hdmi connection to a tv)   My Question or Issue The Spotify app opens and I can sign in, but cant play any...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot login to Roku TV Spotify App

PlanPremium (family)CountryUnited StatesDevicesiPhone Xs;Roku TV C105X - TCL model 50S425Operating SystemPhone: iOS 14.6Roku TV: 10.0.0 build 4209-93Spotify App VersionPhone app: 8.6.30.968Roku TV app: Version 2.7 build 16 My Question or IssueRecentl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (family) Country United States Devices iPhone Xs; Roku TV C105X - TCL model 50S425 Operating System Phone: iOS 14.6 Roku TV: 10.0.0 build 4209-93 Spotify App Version Pho...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Elgato Stream Deck plugin constantly "throttled"

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Professional My Question or IssueRecently I keep getting a "throttled" message on my Elgato Stream Deck, even after having enabled access to Spotify from it. I assume that some throttlin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 Professional   My Question or Issue Recently I keep getting a "throttled" message on my Elgato Stream Deck, even ...
  • Spectrumnist
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on LG TV volume loud/silent during same song

Hi,using the Spotify-App on a LG TV, some songs get loud/silent/loud/silent during the same song, which is very annoying. How can I get rid of that? RegardsMartin PlanPremiumCountry DeviceLG TVOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) M...

• Hi, using the Spotify-App on a LG TV, some songs get loud/silent/loud/silent during the same song, which is very annoying. How can I get rid of that?   Regards Martin     Plan ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast search episodes load, then disappear

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to search for podcast episodes, the search results will load for a second, then disappear. If I do a search, then go down to Podcast Episodes, click See All, the...

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   When I go to search for podcast episodes, the search results will load for a sec...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Curious podcasts on home screen

In the Spotify desktop app, on the home screen, is it normal to see the same set of podcasts promoted all the time? The reason I ask is that most of the home page is usually content that is associated with my listening habits, yet the page seems to b...

• Regular
  • In the Spotify desktop app, on the home screen, is it normal to see the same set of podcasts promoted all the time?   The reason I ask is that most of the home page is usually content that is ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps auto-playing when I skip songs instead of staying paused

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 11 & MacBook Pro My Question or Issue When I pause my music, and skip to the next song, it starts auto-playing that song. I want the music to stay paused when I’m skipping so that I’m not hearing the first 2 se...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 11 & MacBook Pro   My Question or Issue   When I pause my music, and skip to the next song, it starts auto-playing tha...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is skipping over some songs, regardless of source location (playlist vs album)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceTesla, iPhone, MacBookOperating SystemTesla, MacOS, iOS 14 My Question or IssueI posted a similar issue a few months ago where Spotify would freeze entirely instead of skipping over select songs. Now, I am finding the songs...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Tesla, iPhone, MacBook Operating System Tesla, MacOS, iOS 14   My Question or Issue I posted a similar issue a few months ago where Spotify would freeze...
  • Xenia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Blend Playlist Questions

Would listening to songs from the Blend playlist start showing up in my personalized playlists and recommendations? I'd love to explore some of the music my friends listen to but I don't want some of those genres to show up on my personalized playlis...

• Would listening to songs from the Blend playlist start showing up in my personalized playlists and recommendations? I'd love to explore some of the music my friends listen to but I don't want some of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Spotify blocks screensaver on Amazon Fire TV stick

When you paused Spotify on the Android app running on an Amazon Fire TV the screensaver used to kick in according to the Fire TV's settings (after five minutes in my case). Then the screen went black after 20 minutes. But now the track that you pause...

• Gig Goer
  • When you paused Spotify on the Android app running on an Amazon Fire TV the screensaver used to kick in according to the Fire TV's settings (after five minutes in my case). Then the screen went black...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Registration Ads Studio - Problems with NPO VAT number

Hi all,we are an international operating Non-Profit Organisation based in Germany. We do have an (official non-profit) VAT number, but the format is not accepted during registration for Spotify Ad Studio - is someone able to help?Many thanks in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, we are an international operating Non-Profit Organisation based in Germany. We do have an (official non-profit) VAT number, but the format is not accepted during registration for Spotify A...
  • IFOxford
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[wear os] ticwatch/wear os. i Find a way to stream spotify on the watch speaker

I wantet to be able to lisen music on the ticwatch 2020 pro speaker. And normaly you can't, but i found a way to do that.First you connect headphones to the watch.After you open the spotify app on the watch and stream music.Then you unconnect the hea...

• Visitor
  • I wantet to be able to lisen music on the ticwatch 2020 pro speaker. And normaly you can't, but i found a way to do that. First you connect headphones to the watch. After you open the spotify app o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wear OS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Grammar correction in word in hebrew

Thh following message is written in hebrew for the hebrew speakers in technical support.באפשרות "הצג אמן" יש טעות - הצורה הנכונה לכתוב (ולהגיד) "אמן" היא "אומן" וכן גם בצורת הרבים: "אומנים", בהתאמה. זו טעות נפוצה. תוכלו למצוא את כל המידע באתר האקדמיה...

• Visitor
  • Thh following message is written in hebrew for the hebrew speakers in technical support. באפשרות "הצג אמן" יש טעות - הצורה הנכונה לכתוב (ולהגיד) "אמן" היא "אומן" וכן גם בצורת הרבים: "אומנים", בהתאמה...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Failure of connecting spotify wift Bluesound

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceBluesound My Question or IssueSince yesterday (or day before) I'm having trouble to connect Spotify with my Bluesound speakers.Spotify sees my speakers within "other devices" however spotify won't connect with them....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Bluesound     My Question or Issue Since yesterday (or day before) I'm having trouble to connect Spotify with my Bluesound speakers. Spot...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Top part of an app stays the same

I use Spotify mobile app and few weeks ago my recent listening segment stopped updating. Listening history is all good, but this top part stays the same. For me this experience is really frustrating. Please help

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify mobile app and few weeks ago my recent listening segment stopped updating. Listening history is all good, but this top part stays the same. For me this experience is really frustrating....
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes