Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect not working on Pure Evoke C-F6

Hi. Spotify connect stopped working on my Pure Evoke C-F6 a few days ago from my iPhone. It is greyed out with the message ‘Can’t play on this right now’. Until then it has been faultless for the last 2 or 3 years. I also noticed that there has been ...

• Hi. Spotify connect stopped working on my Pure Evoke C-F6 a few days ago from my iPhone. It is greyed out with the message ‘Can’t play on this right now’. Until then it has been faultless for the las...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Video Region lock

PlanFreeCountryKenyaDeviceGoogle Pixel 3, Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid11, Windows10 My Question or IssueWhen will Spotify stop region locking video options and make them Global

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Kenya Device Google Pixel 3, Windows PC Operating System Android11, Windows10   My Question or Issue When will Spotify stop region locking video options and make them...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast recommendation sucks

I got recently recommended of sexual categories of Podcasts which are non-related to my vibe and I didn’t click or even listen on one single related episode. And this has caused me disgust at viewing them on my landing page.Does anyone have the same ...

• I got recently recommended of sexual categories of Podcasts which are non-related to my vibe and I didn’t click or even listen on one single related episode. And this has caused me disgust at viewi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Font Rendering Issue Web Player for Vietnamese language

IssuesThe titles have an issue of rendering font for some accents! It looks ugly and unprofessional. Please fix it. Many thanks.Jack Nguyen Images CountryVietnamDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10BrowserChrome 64bit Latest Version

jacknguyen97_2-1600363165385.png image.png image.png
  • Visitor
  • Issues The titles have an issue of rendering font for some accents! It looks ugly and unprofessional. Please fix it.   Many thanks. Jack Nguyen   Images     ...
  • AnhVux
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Availability in Syria!

I really would like to know why Spotify is not available in Syria! I know there are a lot of restrictions on Syria but why would a music app be one of them? Is it possible to be available in Syria anytime soon?

• Visitor
  • I really would like to know why Spotify is not available in Syria! I know there are a lot of restrictions on Syria but why would a music app be one of them? Is it possible to be available in Syria an...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Email Notification Digest Instead of 1 by 1

Recently added my comments to a very active post and I'm receiving email notifications of updates from every user that adds to the conversation. While I want to be notified of updates from the Spotify Dev team I don't need individual notifications fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently added my comments to a very active post and I'm receiving email notifications of updates from every user that adds to the conversation.  While I want to be notified of updates from the ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-connecting podcast to Spotify

Hi, i have a podcast channel through Podbean which is (was) connected to Spotify.We have 50 episodes (about 500-1k downloads per episode), of which nearly all posted to Spotify.Recently a colleague of mine uploaded the episodes in audio formats which...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a podcast channel through Podbean which is (was) connected to Spotify. We have 50 episodes (about 500-1k downloads per episode), of which nearly all posted to Spotify. Recently a colleag...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay is disabled but keeps playing on Yamaha MusicCast (Spotify Connect)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceYamaha MusicCast devices (WX-030, WX-010, ISX-18D, ISX-80), controlled by Android or Windows AppOperating SystemYamaha latest firmware (Firmware version varies by device, all Yamaha API v2.08), Android 11 / Windows 10My Ques...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Yamaha MusicCast devices (WX-030, WX-010, ISX-18D, ISX-80), controlled by Android or Windows App Operating System Yamaha latest firmware (Firmware version varies...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

unavailable to see Lyrics on mobile

Some one can help me with this issue. I cant see lyrics on my movil devices. tablet and phone.

• Some one can help me with this issue. I cant see lyrics on my movil devices. tablet and phone.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lyrics on Spotify

I saw the news that Spotify will have lyrics in 27 countries, will Russia be on that list? Are there any plans to add this function to the Russian region at all?

• Casual Listener
  • I saw the news that Spotify will have lyrics in 27 countries, will Russia be on that list? Are there any plans to add this function to the Russian region at all?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto lyrics

Has anyone found out how to turn of the new lyrics option? Personally, I dont like the distraction.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone found out how to turn of the new lyrics option? Personally, I dont like the distraction.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Please fix bluetooth issue/Car Mode

This app over the past few months has become VERY BUGGY. Songs names on bluetooth no longer work correctly when changing songs since about September. I installed an older build and turned off the updates but no matter what I do Spotify just pushes a ...

• Regular
  • This app over the past few months has become VERY BUGGY.  Songs names on bluetooth no longer work correctly when changing songs since about September.  I installed an older build and turned...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I Cannot Find Myself By Searching My Artist Name

Hi, my name is Par. I've been posting music to Spotify since 2016 and I have 212 followers on Spotify with ~260 monthly listeners. I also have 1.1K followers on instagram who do keep in touch with me and my music. I know that's not much, but I've had...

• Hi, my name is Par. I've been posting music to Spotify since 2016 and I have 212 followers on Spotify with ~260 monthly listeners. I also have 1.1K followers on instagram who do keep in touch with me...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • google
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete podcasts

How to remove podcast recommendations and turn them off altogether, first of all, this is a service for listening to music, and not for obscure podcasts / news, etc. Stop making a dump out of good service. If you think that this service needs podcast...

• How to remove podcast recommendations and turn them off altogether, first of all, this is a service for listening to music, and not for obscure podcasts / news, etc. Stop making a dump out of good se...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

"The Get Up" Morning Show Not Playing Amazon Echo

I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This is the Get Up Kids" playlist or other morning radi...

• I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ability to make a playlist from liked songs collection

I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice to have. My current liked songs number is over 3,000...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice t...
  • jackgray
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

"Intercourse"-related podcasts on Home page

To begin with, I really dislike podcasts suggestions on home page. I'll never listen to them. However, I'm not really annoyed by wasted space on screen, there is another problem with these podcasts.Recently, Spotify started to recommend me podcasts a...

• To begin with, I really dislike podcasts suggestions on home page. I'll never listen to them. However, I'm not really annoyed by wasted space on screen, there is another problem with these podcasts. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes