Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you guys fix the streaming resolution when it comes to ...

• Visitor
  • This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show "Now Playing" in PowerPoint

is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing?

• is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing? 
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally hid a song

I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice

• I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] How to block an artist?

The solution to click the "three dots" under the Artist's page and choose to block them doesn't seem to exist (at least on the desktop App). How do we do this?

• Visitor
  • The solution to click the "three dots" under the Artist's page and choose to block them doesn't seem to exist (at least on the desktop App). How do we do this?  
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify between Devices

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone/HP LaptopMy Question or IssueI've recently noticed an issue where my Spotify on both my laptop and my iPhone keep connecting to each other. I'll be listening to music on my laptop and Spotify will be closed on my phone, but wh...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone/HP Laptop My Question or Issue I've recently noticed an issue where my Spotify on both my laptop and my iPhone keep connecting to each other.  I'll be listening t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify does not work with Voice Assistant on Facebook Portal

I can't get this Facebook Portal to use the voice assistant with SpotifyThis is a video showing the problem: https://youtu.be/L4cjuLqnd2oI've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, restarting and unplugging the device, resetting the device, and...

• I can't get this Facebook Portal to use the voice assistant with Spotify This is a video showing the problem: https://youtu.be/L4cjuLqnd2o I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, res...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcas sleep timer

for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, meIm serious xx

• Visitor
  • for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, me Im serious xx
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a podcast

I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details:https://play.acast.com/s/theres-a-column-for-that/s1e21-carolin...

• I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details: https://pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Homepage customization/ remove podcasts

I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary).I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I want to continue it, listen to similar ones or anything ...

• Visitor
  • I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary). I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I wa...
  • dr3wpnu1z
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Recent updates killed Car Android head units

My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit.Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc)This means it's now permenantly stuck on shuffle, no ability to s...

• My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit. Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc) This means...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Spotify

Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks

• Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Browse] Don't intrusively advertise/promote features/deals (like Duo) in the application.

I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome.Now; I get that a lot of people may want this, including paying customers. So I can ...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome. Now; I get that a lot of peop...
  • Zoonvanjohan
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Smooth transition between playlists and manual skips

Hey, is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?

• Hey,  is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?
  • anjalimckiernan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Listening/Session on Console/TV

I listen to a lot of ambient music on platforms that do not have a Private Session function. I've been trying to find a way to prevent the Spotify algorithm from suggesting similar songs in my Discover Weekly playlist. Would enabling a private sessio...

• I listen to a lot of ambient music on platforms that do not have a Private Session function. I've been trying to find a way to prevent the Spotify algorithm from suggesting similar songs in my Discov...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 플레이리스트에 추가하기와 재생목록에 추가하기는 바뀌어야 합니다.

플레이리스트에 추가하기는 유지하고재생 목록에 추가하기는 '대기열에 추가하기'로 이름이 바뀌어야 합니다. 현재 '플레이리스트에 추가하기'와 '재생목록에 추가하기'는 사실상 번역하면 의미가 같애서 어느게 어느건지 볼때마다 헷갈립니다. 애초에 영문판은 Add to queue인데 왜 이런 결정을 내렸는지 모르겠습니다. 조속한 변경 부탁드립니다.

• 플레이리스트에 추가하기는 유지하고 재생 목록에 추가하기는 '대기열에 추가하기'로 이름이 바뀌어야 합니다.   현재 '플레이리스트에 추가하기'와 '재생목록에 추가하기'는 사실상 번역하면 의미가 같애서 어느게 어느건지 볼때마다 헷갈립니다.    애초에 영문판은 Add to queue인데 왜 이런 결정을 내렸는지 모르겠습니다...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Other] Lower subscription cost in less developed countries

Hello, community! I live in Romania where the minim net salary is about 280euro, but the fee for 1 month of Spotify is 5euro. Statistically, about 2 million people work on minimum salary in Romania. Bulgaria evens lower the minim salary and also ther...

• Hello, community!   I live in Romania where the minim net salary is about 280euro, but the fee for 1 month of Spotify is 5euro.   Statistically, about 2 million people work on minimum s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business for Streaming?

Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play music in a facility but the Spotify Business does. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play m...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa plays Spotify on built-in speaker but not on connected Bose speakers

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand My Question or IssueI have a Spotify premium service and I have various Soundtouch Bose speakers set up around the house. 2 x Soundtouch 10 in the bedrooms, a Soundtouch 20 in another bedroom, Soundtouch 30 in my front r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand   My Question or Issue I have a Spotify premium service and I have various Soundtouch Bose speakers set up around the house.  2 x Soundtouch 10 in the...
  • NameTakenEatMyD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Ticwatch Pro 3 wear os Spotify everywhere devices

Plan PremiumCountry NL DeviceTicwatch Pro 3 Operating Systemwear osMy Question or Issue why can I only select my phone on my wear os Spotify app and not my receiver or other devices to play backon photo's of other wear os devices i see the device ico...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country NL   Device Ticwatch Pro 3  Operating System wear os My Question or Issue   why can I only select my phone on my wear os Spotify app and  not m...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes