Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution gift card

hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card

• hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am hearing ads in my podcasts. I pay for premium. This must stop.

I have started hearing ads during podcasts. I pay for premium. I pay for no ads. I am hearing ads. Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platform. Please correct this. Thanks.

• I have started hearing ads during podcasts.   I pay for premium.   I pay for no ads.   I am hearing ads.   Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platfor...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution LG smart TV app blasts glitchy digital noise instead of music

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG CXOperating SystemLG WebOSMy Question or IssueMy LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on my Chromecast, it works fine. If I play Spotify through my TV using th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device LG CX Operating System LG WebOS My Question or Issue My LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on m...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle enabled automatically on launch

Shuffle and repeat are enabling themselves on launch every time I newly launch the app.Issue is occuring on multiple devices so it appears it's account wide and not on a specific platform. So far it's occuring on Android 11, macOS 11.3.1, windows 10,...

• Visitor
  • Shuffle and repeat are enabling themselves on launch every time I newly launch the app. Issue is occuring on multiple devices so it appears it's account wide and not on a specific platform.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Over 40% of my playlist is unplayable - this represents 141 different artists!

Plan - Premium Country - USA Device - iPhone and Chrome browser on Macbook airOperating System - iOS and Mac OS Catalina I have a playlist I've been creating over the last 10 years. It has 25 hours of music on it, and 141 out of 337 (over 40%) of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium  Country - USA  Device - iPhone and Chrome browser on Macbook air Operating System - iOS and Mac OS Catalina   I have a playlist I've been creating over the la...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community] Clarify Purpose of Ideas Platform

Many times I search for a feature and find how to do it, only to discover I am unable to do it in the current version. Then I discover multiple Idea's to have the feature implemented. There are ideas with 15,000+ votes, and without implementation. Ma...

• Music Fan
  • Many times I search for a feature and find how to do it, only to discover I am unable to do it in the current version.   Then I discover multiple Idea's to have the feature implemented. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Opening playlists with a bookmark fails the web-frontend.

Opening the web-frontend with a bookmark (1) fails loading. Instead, after a while an error (2) shows up. Clicking on "Your Library" in the navigation bar restores the page successfully. Also, there is no place to report bugs, so I report it here. 1)...

• Opening the web-frontend with a bookmark (1) fails loading. Instead, after a while an error (2) shows up. Clicking on "Your Library" in the navigation bar restores the page successfully.   Als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Stop restricting the suggest songs feature on playlists

One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay. The suggest song feature is one way it does that. At the bottom of every song with less than 15 songs...

• Casual Listener
  • One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay.    The suggest song feature is one way...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Smartwatch 4 with spotify

Hi there, I tried using the Watch 4 with Spotify. Unfortunately, when I play music with Spotify, my mobile phone starts playing and not the smartwatch. I can't find a setting where to change the end system. Will it come?

• Hi there, I tried using the Watch 4 with Spotify. Unfortunately, when I play music with Spotify, my mobile phone starts playing and not the smartwatch. I can't find a setting where to change the end ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist description TnC

What are the guidelines or terms and conditions for Spotify playlist descriptions? I'm a playlist curator and have a playlist with 10k+ likes. New artists want me to feature them and their tracks on my playlist. I want to include a tagline in the pla...

• What are the guidelines or terms and conditions for Spotify playlist descriptions?   I'm a playlist curator and have a playlist with 10k+ likes. New artists want me to feature them and their t...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - BAD sound quality (compared to Youtube Music or mp3s)

Hi. I have (I think) an audiophile setup:Hifiman Sundara headphones (I consider them the best under 600 EUR) and my friend's Sennheiser HD650 headphones, Fiio K5Pro USB DAC + headphone amp.Both on Android and Linux App and Web player have the same is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have (I think) an audiophile setup: Hifiman Sundara headphones (I consider them the best under 600 EUR) and my friend's Sennheiser HD650 headphones, Fiio K5Pro USB DAC + headphone amp. Both...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Similar to X" sections in "Discover" do not work in desktop client (but do work in web client)

Plan: PremiumCountry: FranceDevice: iMac under MacOS 11.5.1Client version: 1.1.64.561.g71bd09eb-a My Question or Issue: 1. Opening the "Similar to X" sections in the "Discover" area of the web app does work as expected: it displays a list of albums r...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: France Device: iMac under MacOS 11.5.1 Client version: 1.1.64.561.g71bd09eb-a   My Question or Issue:   1. Opening the "Similar to X" sections in the "Discover...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Please remove Fuze Tea ASMR advert

I am not a premium customer, therefore I get adverts during playback - which is fine. However, today a new advert has started playing, from Fuze Tea. I have no issue with the product, but the advert is an ASMR advert, and also advertises an ASMR podc...

• Regular
  • I am not a premium customer, therefore I get adverts during playback - which is fine.   However, today a new advert has started playing, from Fuze Tea. I have no issue with the product, but th...
  • FanOfDemon89
  • 36 replies
  • 82 likes
  • Other
  • 36 replies
  • 82 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast in que won't play

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceLG Stylo 4+Operating SystemAndroid (I don't know which update of Android it is) My Question or IssuePodcast episodes keep playing silence after the time has run out instead of playing the next episode in que and/or playlis...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country U.S. Device LG Stylo 4+ Operating System Android (I don't know which update of Android it is)   My Question or Issue Podcast episodes keep playing silence...
  • JSCintheBurgh
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution ps4 spotify start

Hi I'm spotify user and want to use it on an updated ps4.Unfortunately the "installed" app (not sure if its installed at all) tells me to be logged in to another console und asks me for credit card infos. My psn and spotify accounts are linked in ps4...

• Regular
  • Hi   I'm spotify user and want to use it on an updated ps4. Unfortunately the "installed" app (not sure if its installed at all) tells me to be logged in to another console und asks me for cr...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Pausing a song and using keyboard shortcuts does not update playback time

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter pausing a song, it appears to me that using any keyboard shortcuts to scroll through songs does not update the playback time. I have tried pressing t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After pausing a song, it appears to me that using any keyboard shortcuts to scr...
  • gigillion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Blocked out song in playlist

CountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI'm having this weird bug where the last song I've added to my playlist is, for want of a better word, invisible. I can play it when playing the playlist itself, but I cannot select ...

• Regular
  • Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm having this weird bug where the last song I've added to my playlist is, for want of a better word, invisible. I...
  • CarlosE
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[WebPlayer] No Settings or Scrobble anymore?

Hi guys, I'm sure the webplayer used to be able to scrobble to Last.Fm but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Was this rermoved in the latest updated? All working fine through the desktop app. Thanks

• Hi guys,   I'm sure the webplayer used to be able to scrobble to Last.Fm but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.   Was this rermoved in the latest updated? All working fine through t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify for Artists] Grouping of band's releases with slightly differnt naming conventions.

So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The ", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff). The label that put our album out, has our band listed as "" with "The" removed. We have something new on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The <band name>", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff).   The label that put our album out...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes