Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing song credit name

How can I change the composer name in credits for a song I’ve released

• How can I change the composer name in credits for a song I’ve released
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I search for recordings from the 60's?

I have a list of records from the 60's and just want to list and download them from my computer to my mobile phone, but unsure what steps I need to take on spotify.

• Visitor
  • I have a list of records from the 60's and just want to list and download them from my computer to my mobile phone, but unsure what steps I need to take on spotify.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not scrobbling to last.fm when listening on Sonos

I have connected my Spotify account to my last.fm account here: https://www.last.fm/de/about/trackmymusicScrobbling works perfect whenI'm listening to music with my smartphone (android) with the Spotify appI'm listening to spotify with the webplayer ...

• Visitor
  • I have connected my Spotify account to my last.fm account here: https://www.last.fm/de/about/trackmymusic Scrobbling works perfect when I'm listening to music with my smartphone (android) with the...
  • bijou_fm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Subtitles issue with the Joe Rogan podcast

Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying. Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan podcast the subtitles almost never show up, at this point it's...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying.   Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan po...
  • JuggerBot
  • Regular
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to listen together with someone when apart

It would be great to be able to listen to music with your spouse, friend or family member when not together. Be able to listen to the same songs at the same time and both bring able to pick songs change songs and add to the list like a jam session. W...

• Visitor
  • It would be great to be able to listen to music with your spouse, friend or family member when not together. Be able to listen to the same songs at the same time and both bring able to pick songs cha...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No shuffle on family premium

PlanPremium familyCountryUK DeviceiPhone 11, iPhone 13Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI upgraded to family premium a few weeks ago but none of my family members have the shuffle option

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country UK   Device iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I upgraded to family premium a f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed our release for bot streams, even after i reported it and was told they cant help!

Hey there, I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams.We have never paid for any music promotion service which is why when i noticed a spi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,  I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams. We have never paid f...
  • Franoc
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my spotify playlist song order change everytime I connect to my ca

I have a 5 hour playlist, and I like to listen to the whole playlist over the week in my car. In the past few weeks everytime my phone connects to my car, it resets my playlist order. It is on shuffle but it means a song I might have heard on Monday ...

• Visitor
  • I have a 5 hour playlist, and I like to listen to the whole playlist over the week in my car. In the past few weeks everytime my phone connects to my car, it resets my playlist order. It is on shuffl...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops randomly on my Sonos

Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now tested with another Music Service. Spotify is having...

• Regular
  • Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now t...
  • Jagerman64
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Fenix watch not showing "Your Episodes" playlist

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: USADevice: Garmin Fenix 7Operating System: Android (for my phone) My Question or IssueI really like the convenience (quick addition and maintenance) of the "Your Episodes" playlists for podcasts, but weirdly it is not sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Premium Country: USA Device: Garmin Fenix 7 Operating System: Android (for my phone)   My Question or Issue I really like the convenience (quick addition and maintenance)...
  • BorisA
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't add songs to the blend playlist i created

I created a blend playlist with my friends and they can add songs to it, but i can't, doesn't give me the option, not on my pc nor on my phone. help

• Visitor
  • I created a blend playlist with my friends and they can add songs to it, but i can't, doesn't give me the option, not on my pc nor on my phone. help
  • ra56
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Olá, preciso bloquear um usuário por favor

Não consigo bloquear porque estou bloqueada na página dele. Mas quero bloquear para não ter acesso a minha pagina

• Visitor
  • Não consigo bloquear porque estou bloqueada na página dele. Mas quero bloquear para não ter acesso a minha pagina
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do Bought Audiobooks Have Listening Caps?

One thing that I was curious about is that the books that are included with Premium are all capped at 15 hours a month with the option to buy top-ups. I was wondering if that applies to audiobooks that I buy straight from Spotify? Like if it spend ab...

• One thing that I was curious about is that the books that are included with Premium are all capped at 15 hours a month with the option to buy top-ups. I was wondering if that applies to audiobooks th...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes