Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics problem

Family PlanPremiumMéxico DeviceiPhone Xs,Operating SystemiOS 14.6Spotify Version: 8.6.28.690 Hi, my account don't have the lyrics option and I'm pretty upset, because I am paying for it and it's FAIR to give us what you are selling, I've been reading...

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Premium México   Device iPhone Xs, Operating System iOS 14.6 Spotify Version: 8.6.28.690   Hi, my account don't have the lyrics option and I'm pretty upset, because I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists stream count went to zero

Plan - PremiumCountry - US Device(iPhone 12, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(macOS) My Question or Issue I released some music on May 21 and the live stats on the Spotify for Artists native app and webapp were updating for 1 day. Then on May 2...

• Plan - Premium Country - US   Device (iPhone 12, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (macOS)   My Question or Issue   I released some music on May 21 and the live st...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

APPLE MUSIC PAY MORE THAN SPOTIFY

My music has been on Spotify for at least a decade. Although, the exposure is nice, the payout is unacceptable considering the number of sponsors and subscribers (especially possible premium subscribers) your company has. Also, considering the profit...

• Visitor
  • My music has been on Spotify for at least a decade.  Although, the exposure is nice, the payout is unacceptable considering the number of sponsors and subscribers (especially possible premium su...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Apple Watch

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceI phone se and Apple Watch 6Operating System My Question or IssueI don’t have the option for downloading music or streaming directly from my Apple Watch. Am I missing something? I thought this feature was available.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device I phone se and Apple Watch 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue I don’t have the option for downloading music or streaming directly ...
  • Moogie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Play count not updating

Accordin to spotify insights i have a song at 998 plays and have for 3 months now. I played it myself more than two times easily since and it will not update as being over 1000

• Accordin to spotify insights i have a song at 998 plays and have for 3 months now. I played it myself more than two times easily since and it will not update as being over 1000
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams?

Hey, there! I'm an artist If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams? I mean, some apps use Spotify API to allow their users to listen music extracts, so do I get streams from these "outside listeners"?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, there! I'm an artist   If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams? I mean, some apps use Spotify API to allow their users to listen music extracts, so do...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(Surface Pro 6, iPhone 12)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10) My Question or IssueMy local files will just not sync. I've been digging through these forums for hours trying to figure out why it's not working and ...

• Visitor
  • ...aptop and have added the files to a downloaded playlist and even changed my wifi connection (yes both devices are on the same wifi network) from public to private and they still just will not sync. On my p...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch offline support

Been waiting patiently for a few years for this but after seeing not only the lack of response but complete disregard by Spotify for what customers want, have decided to cancel my Spotify subscription and move over to Apple Music. keep this up Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Been waiting patiently for a few years for this but after seeing not only the lack of response but complete disregard by Spotify for what customers want, have decided to cancel my Spotify subscriptio...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Apple Watch now that WatchOS5 is released

Hello! Is the Spotify app for Apple Watch going to be available now that Apple released WatchOS5? I am really looking forward to the app since I will finally be able to listen to Spotify without my phone.

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Is the Spotify app for Apple Watch going to be available now that Apple released WatchOS5?  I am really looking forward to the app since I will finally be able to listen to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect and Yamaha AVR

Plan PremiumCountry - USA DeviceiPhone X 14.5 My Question or IssueMy nephew must have logged into his spotify account via my Yamaha AVR. He does not have the password to the Yamaha app, he must have added the speakers to his spotify account. The issu...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country - USA   Device iPhone X 14.5   My Question or Issue My nephew must have logged into his spotify account via my Yamaha AVR.  He does not have the passwo...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is garbage recently

I use Spotify on a variety of devices (Windows 10 PC, Pixel 3 Android phone, Echo Dot, very occasionally PS5), and until recently, it's worked well that I've been able to control what's playing on one device with the app on another. I can tell Alexa ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on a variety of devices (Windows 10 PC, Pixel 3 Android phone, Echo Dot, very occasionally PS5), and until recently, it's worked well that I've been able to control what's playing on on...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to load artist or album info

Since the latest Spotify client update I have been unable to load any album or artist. Playback works fine and I can view playlists too but if I try to view an album or artist I get "oops, something went wrong" message. Been like this for about 2 wee...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the latest Spotify client update I have been unable to load any album or artist. Playback works fine and I can view playlists too but if I try to view an album or artist I get "oops, something ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Spotify now scrambles all my playslists. Very annoying and chaotic.

Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense. On a comupter this is still ok but you have ruined the mobile experien...

• Visitor
  • Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense.  On a comupte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Allow me to browse my suggestions

This happens all the time. The app gives me a row full of “if you liked x, try y” suggestions. I get really excited to listen to all these new bands. I start listening to one of them, then go back to look at the others. Then Spotify refreshes my whol...

• This happens all the time. The app gives me a row full of “if you liked x, try y” suggestions. I get really excited to listen to all these new bands. I start listening to one of them, then go back to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you contact another user from Spotify?

This is going to sound weird but I have a friend from a long time ago who I have been wanting to talk to but I have since lost all Instagram accounts etc. and the only connection I have to them now is that I'm friends with them on Spotify. I was wond...

• Visitor
  • This is going to sound weird but I have a friend from a long time ago who I have been wanting to talk to but I have since lost all Instagram accounts etc. and the only connection I have to them now i...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Spotify skill for Alexa seems to be broken

This has been broken for me for months on end and it appears no fix is in sight for whatever reason. My Alexa devices (various Sonos speakers and an Echo Flex) will hear my command such as “play jazz”, interpret it properly, respond properly “playing...

• This has been broken for me for months on end and it appears no fix is in sight for whatever reason. My Alexa devices (various Sonos speakers and an Echo Flex) will hear my command such as “play jazz...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on Yamaha RX V 681

Hi, I'm a spotify user (premium) for a year and I recently (since approximatively 1 à 2 weeks) experience problems with Spotify Connect on my amplifier Yamaha RX-V681. It worked very well before. I was able to launch my music with Spotify Connect on ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm a spotify user (premium) for a year and I recently (since approximatively 1 à 2 weeks) experience problems with Spotify Connect on my amplifier Yamaha RX-V681.   It worked ver...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect devices available remotely

I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even if I'm not on the same Wifi (e.g. not at home, at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes