Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Protector

I'd like the option to be able to protect the screen surface. Anti glare would maybe work too. I'd definitely be happy with just a clear basic one.

• Visitor
  • I'd like the option to be able to protect the screen surface. Anti glare would maybe work too. I'd definitely be happy with just a clear basic one.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Key detection in Sort your music?

Hi,I have started using the "Sort your music" Echonest service. Now I wonder if there is "Key detection" under way? Would be really great sort playlists according to Key also.BR / Jonas

• Hi, I have started using the "Sort your music" Echonest service. Now I wonder if there is "Key detection" under way? Would be really great sort playlists according to Key also. BR / Jonas
  • soulwitness
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Star Program tips

Plan Premium Country Canada My Question or Issue I recently found out about the Star program and it sounds exciting. To Spotify users (non-staff) who are now Stars, how long did it take you to become a Star? Were you aiming for that goal or just answ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Canada     My Question or Issue I recently found out about the Star program and it sounds exciting. To Spotify users (non-staff) who are now Stars, how lo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I keep getting 'Something went wrong. Try reloading the page' whenever I log in on web player

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceHuawei Matebook D14Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I am signed in. Previously, I've only been able to play playlist from the hom...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Huawei Matebook D14 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I...
  • gpfcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Developer] Options get hidden in the menu when clicking the three dots beside a song

In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-down opens upwards and that's when I can see all the ...

• Regular
  • In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffling playlist folders on a PC using Connect or Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm guessing most of us don't just throw everything we like into one gigantic playlist and instead like to tweak the playlists within a playlist folder every now and then, or ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm guessing most of us don't just throw everything we like into one gigantic playlist and instead ...
  • raphdub
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Categories

Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.

• Music Fan
  • Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn-by-turn blue banner gone

Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it back on. One day it just stopped working. I searched...

• Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify remote doesn't work properly with Flic?

Hi. I bought some Flic (Flic 2) buttons about 2 months ago and while they originally worked really well, I have been getting a lot of 403 and 500 errors about half the time so it is almost unusable. I've been told by Spotify that this thread will onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I bought some Flic (Flic 2) buttons about 2 months ago and while they originally worked really well, I have been getting a lot of 403 and 500 errors about half the time so it is almost u...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution GIFT CARD WHOLESALE PURCHASE IN BRAZIL

You would wholesale Spotify premium gift cards, for companies that are doing campaigns where they give away Spotify as a gift.My company would like to buy 300 gift cards, but I was told that this is not possible in Brazil. If you do, please get in to...

• Casual Listener
  • You would wholesale Spotify premium gift cards, for companies that are doing campaigns where they give away Spotify as a gift. My company would like to buy 300 gift cards, but I was told that this i...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] Bring back personalised usernames

In the new software update, when creating a new account, you can't choose your username, only your display name, whereas your username gets composed to that of a randomised set of letters and numbers. Since this makes it hard for other people to find...

• Visitor
  • In the new software update, when creating a new account, you can't choose your username, only your display name, whereas your username gets composed to that of a randomised set of letters and numbers...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Submit RSS-Feed Error "That URL doesn’t look right."

Heyo,i am trying to submit a RSS-Feed to Spotify and it doesn't work.The feed must be correct, because submitting to e.g. iTunes worked.Spotify says: "That URL doesn’t look right. Make sure you typed it correctly."I couldn't find anyone with the same...

• Visitor
  • Heyo, i am trying to submit a RSS-Feed to Spotify and it doesn't work. The feed must be correct, because submitting to e.g. iTunes worked. Spotify says: "That URL doesn’t look right. Make sure you...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release an RPM Package or instruction on the download portal to install client

PlanFree/PremiumDevicePCOperating SystemFedora, GNU/Linux My Question or IssueOn the download portal of your website is a way to install the spotify-client on debian based distributions. I'm missing an official way to install the spotify-client on rp...

• Plan Free/Premium Device PC Operating System Fedora, GNU/Linux   My Question or Issue On the download portal of your website is a way to install the spotify-client on debian based distri...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fedora
    Linux
    RPM
    Suse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to know about your Audio conversion method

I know you provide mobile audio quality services withLow : 24kbit/s, Normal : 96kbit/s, High : 160kbit/s.There's MP3, ACC, OGG, etc methods that convert sound qulity, and what sound quality does Spotify provide? Furthermore, Audio Quality > Streaming...

• Visitor
  • I know you provide mobile audio quality services with Low : 24kbit/s, Normal : 96kbit/s, High : 160kbit/s. There's MP3, ACC, OGG, etc methods that convert sound qulity, and what sound quality does ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly is not updating

My Discover Weekly playlist is not updating on any platform, which so far has been Android and Windows 10. I have done a clean reinstall as per these instructions; https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/t...

• Regular
  • My Discover Weekly playlist is not updating on any platform, which so far has been Android and Windows 10. I have done a clean reinstall as per these instructions; https://community.spotify.com/t5/FA...
  • audiologic1
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

BERMUDA TRIANGLE artist names are wrong

Plan: Free Country: Malaysia Device: iPhone 7 Plus & HP Pavilion Operating System: iOS 14.7 & Windows 10 My Question or Issue:The artists that are credited are wrong. 'Crush' and 'DEAN' are two separate artists, however, when clicked on, leads to a c...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free   Country: Malaysia   Device: iPhone 7 Plus & HP Pavilion   Operating System: iOS 14.7 & Windows 10   My Question or Issue: The artists that are credit...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Podcast Autoplay fails

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceMoto G7 PowerOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI play part one of a podcast, when it ends spotify stops playing;Next I play part two of the same podcast, when it ends spotify continues to play part one, even tho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Moto G7 Power Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I play part one of a podcast, when it ends spotify stops playing; Next I play part two ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Spotify should make a clear message against violence against women

Brazil is in Shock with videos of a DJ beating his wife even while carrying their new born in her arms. Violence against women sadly is a reality all over the world. It is crucial that crimes like this do not go unnoticed and I strongly believe that ...

• Visitor
  • Brazil is in Shock with videos of a DJ beating his wife even while carrying their new born in her arms. Violence against women sadly is a reality all over the world. It is crucial that crimes like th...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution doubts about public/added to profile playlists and friend activity feed

hi! i need to know, if i shared my playlist (that's public but not added to my profile) with someone and they liked it, will their followers see my playlist on their friend activity feed when the person who liked it is listenting to it?thanks!!Playli...

• Visitor
  • hi!  i need to know, if i shared my playlist (that's public but not added to my profile) with someone and they liked it, will their followers see my playlist on their friend activity feed w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] I don't want music suggestions about stupid music.

I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes