Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Social] make it easier to chat with other people

when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.

• Gig Goer
  • when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.
  • bryan_mccomb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play Shows through connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teufel Stereo M and Teufel One S). Music and podcasts work just fine. Is this in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teu...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

You're RUINING the Joe Rogan Experience...

CountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEMOperating SystemAmazon, Android, Windows My IssueI'm not sure if y'all know...but Joe Rogan?? He's pretty popular. And now that your co...

• Regular
  • Country United States Device Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEM Operating System Amazon, Android, Windows   My Issue I'm not sure i...
  • chad_sfds
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
    TV
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceLG Q6 AlphaOperating SystemAndroid/Xbox One My Question or IssueA week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but today i was trying the same but i can't, any solutions? Already uninstalled f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device LG Q6 Alpha Operating System Android/Xbox One   My Question or Issue A week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Issues
    xbox
    Xbox One
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes

Superuser Contribution Oembed problems

Hello,I have a problem with oembed.When asking for a url like this:https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9 I get an iframe with a URL similar to this:https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist-v2/2tfL...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a problem with oembed. When asking for a url like this: https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9   I get an iframe with a...
  • DEFSER
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[Community][Connect] Playlist Mixtape Experiment

This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard. We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. We want to encourage Spotify subscribers to listen to music that the...

• This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard.    We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify radios got super repetitive

Since a few months, there are two bands that start the radio most of the time. One is Mors Principium Est when I play an album that's anything close to Melodic (Death) Metal, and the other is Draconian when I play any kind of Doom / Atmospheric Metal...

• Music Fan
  • Since a few months, there are two bands that start the radio most of the time. One is Mors Principium Est when I play an album that's anything close to Melodic (Death) Metal, and the other is Draconi...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Optionally stream podcast video with data saver

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.6My Question or IssueHi!I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or rather streaming when I’m on a WiFi.I have only 64GB internal storage...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.6 My Question or Issue Hi! I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or ra...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on Sonos no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktopOperating SystemiOS14.6, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using Spotify Connect, same as music. Recently it's stopped being an option - Son...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktop Operating System iOS14.6, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution web player doesn't work

PlanFreeCountryMauritiusDeviceDesktop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(currently using chrome), cleared cache and cookies, even went premium to see if it changes a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Mauritius Device Desktop  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,  My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(curr...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Large JaackMaate Podcast section on Desktop

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDell G3Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAttached is a photo of the section I see below the "good morning/afternoon/evening" section, and it has been like this for the past few weeks. I have no inter...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Dell G3 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Attached is a photo of the section I see below the "good morning/afternoon/evening...
  • nutau
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app just spins - have to force stop and restart

I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, click on Spotify and do a Force Stop. Then I can open a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, clic...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there any plans to allow you to save music to your fitbit

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceFitbit Versa 3My Question or IssueI recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if Spotify has plans to allow me to download songs onto my Fitbit so...

• Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Fitbit Versa 3 My Question or Issue I recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs with wrong names

Hi;The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct namesCorrect Name URI"My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b"35mm" https://open.spotify.com/track/7CsYDYvE8dYNmsVmNQ0...

• Visitor
  • Hi; The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct names Correct Name URI "My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution First song in playlists not playing (or album singles)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceTesla My Question or IssueThis has happened on a few different playlists. Attached is a video from my "liked songs" playlist, but it also has happened in "release radar". Occasionally, the first song will not play and it au...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Tesla   My Question or Issue This has happened on a few different playlists. Attached is a video from my "liked songs" playlist, but it also has happened ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreliable Web app starting on Oculus Quest browser

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceOculus Quest 1 (64GB)Operating SystemOculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1)My Question or IssueSometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on Quest but sometimes it takes me to the web playstore, the webapp work...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Oculus Quest 1 (64GB) Operating System Oculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1) My Question or Issue Sometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on ...
  • RiderAdler
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Woke up to several bots following me.

PlanPremiumAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueI posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers. I expected real people to follow and I woke up to 100+ new followers on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Australia Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue I posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Extremely bad marketing at your end.

To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under the aun can be found. Nevertheless, your advertiseme...

• Visitor
  • To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Pair with Apple TV App

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceApple TVOperating SystemtvOS 14.4 (18K802) My Question or IssueI'm stuck on the activation code screen of the app. When I log-in on my browser and use the pairing code, it tells me that it's been paired successfully and tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Apple TV Operating System tvOS 14.4 (18K802)   My Question or Issue I'm stuck on the activation code screen of the app. When I log-in on my brows...
  • smancini82
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

whats the catch

from what i can tell spotify lets you choose what songs you want freely and then allows you to play them when you want, am i missing something? im serius i dont get why i would pay money for music if i can just do this

• Casual Listener
  • from what i can tell spotify lets you choose what songs you want freely and then allows you to play them when you want, am i missing something? im serius i dont get why i would pay money for music if...
  • CatEyedBoy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes