Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The web player is unusable after installing the android app - How to play on the app I'm using?

PlanPremium DeviceDesktop web player and AndroidMy Question or IssueSpotify has always worked fine in my (laptop) computer's web browser. I signed up for premium and downloaded the app for my phone. Now, because everything has to be so synced up, I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Desktop web player and Android My Question or Issue Spotify has always worked fine in my (laptop) computer's web browser. I signed up for premium and downloaded the a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ordering songs in a playlist

Plan: PremiumCountry: UK Device: MacBook Pro 10.14.6 My Question or IssueWhen I create a playlist I want the songs to be appear with the most recently added song at the top of the list. With the new Spotify layout, if I select that I want songs order...

• Plan: Premium Country: UK   Device: MacBook Pro 10.14.6   My Question or Issue When I create a playlist I want the songs to be appear with the most recently added song at the top...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Local Files

In regards local files, it says that music from illegal sources are not permitted now I wanted to see if this applies to recordings off of a vinyl. I have a turntable that allows me to record vinyl I own onto an sd card. Does this count as a legal so...

• Visitor
  • In regards local files, it says that music from illegal sources are not permitted now I wanted to see if this applies to recordings off of a vinyl. I have a turntable that allows me to record vinyl I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Frame search not playing songs

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Frame 2020 My Question or IssueWhen I search for a song, I can find it but trying to play it generates an error message ('Something went wrong'). Playing a playlist through search still works.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Frame 2020   My Question or Issue When I search for a song, I can find it but  trying to play it generates an error message ('Something we...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] No JRE podcast episodes will play on web player. Everything else works fine.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWindows 10 PC My Question or IssueThe web player refuses to play any Joe Rogan Experience episodes. Instead it tries to play, fails, then jumps to another random episode in the catalog, fails again and repeats. Every other p...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device Windows 10 PC   My Question or Issue The web player refuses to play any Joe Rogan Experience episodes. Instead it tries to play, fails, then jumps ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts missing from Daily Wellness

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Catalina My Question or IssueI've noticed that there seems to be a point where a podcast seems to be skipped in the Daily Wellness playlist. It seems to happen on multiple devices (desktop, ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Catalina   My Question or Issue I've noticed that there seems to be a point where a podcast seems to be skipped in th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Latest album on Spotify + Alexa = not so smart as Apple Music

Premium PlanItaly iPhone 12 ProiOS 14.5 Hello everyone, Luca here from Italy, first post in this Community I've searched for others with similar issue but I couldn't find anyone with this precise topic. So, the thing is that before becoming Spotify P...

• Visitor
  • Premium Plan Italy  iPhone 12 Pro iOS 14.5   Hello everyone, Luca here from Italy, first post in this Community 😀   I've searched for others with similar issue but I could...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

NPR News via FireTV freezes at end of track

This has been happening for months, when playing back daily drive or daily podcasts the npr tracks always freeze at the end and will not continue without user intervention. Please fix this it's annoying! I've reinstalled the app on all devices and it...

• Visitor
  • This has been happening for months, when playing back daily drive or daily podcasts the npr tracks always freeze at the end and will not continue without user intervention. Please fix this it's annoy...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in to ps4

Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with this Spotify account I was looking to this community ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with th...
  • CarlosE
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs won't play

I have been having problems for some time now with recommended songs that don't play. I go to a playlist and then go to play a recommended song and nothing happens with most of them. No error, doesn't progress to try the next song, it just doesn't wo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having problems for some time now with recommended songs that don't play. I go to a playlist and then go to play a recommended song and nothing happens with most of them. No error, doesn'...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Resizing window hides music controls

PlanPremium DeviceDesktop Operating SystemFedora 34, SwayInstalled via flatpak, on latest version with hash:e4d60d8a8e9e2c80ce8cc3e6010ca49188c61e6d4a47176e1880342fc12a2ab2 Also replicated with the web player on Firefox 88. Windows 10 is refusing to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Desktop   Operating System Fedora 34, Sway Installed via flatpak, on latest version with hash: e4d60d8a8e9e2c80ce8cc3e6010ca49188c61e6d4a47176e1880342fc12a2ab...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Community webpage doesn’t even work

I wanted to review peoples ideas and like them to try to make this at the better but I can’t cause The site demands that I sign in even though I’m already signed in how is this site broken. Billion dollar company and I can’t even like someone idea. S...

• Visitor
  • I wanted to review peoples ideas and like them to try to make this at the better but I can’t cause The site demands that I sign in even though I’m already signed in how is this site broken. Billion d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes when using Sort by Date for JRE podcast

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung S10+Operating SystemAndroid 11My Question or IssueSpotify crashes when using Sort by Date for JRE podcasts and now I'm unable to access the JRE link in the homepage under Your Top Shows.It works for all othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Samsung S10+ Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue Spotify crashes when using Sort by Date for JRE podcasts and now I'm unable to access th...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Once again requesting a block/remove followers feature.

Dear Spotify Team, I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition to a music streaming service. The new component of the application is welcome for numero...

• Dear Spotify Team,        I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition...
  • Zambies86
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] New redesigned app issues

Plan: PremiumCountry: Slovakia DeviceiMac late 2013Operating SystemmacOS Mojave 10.14.6 Hi, today I received the new redesigned app version (1.1.58.820) and I found few issues after short time of using it. 1. there is no setting to hide unavailable s...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Slovakia   Device iMac late 2013 Operating System macOS Mojave 10.14.6   Hi, today I received the new redesigned app version (1.1.58.820) and I found few...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not find playlist "Lieblingssongs" in Sonos App

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S21, S10, S9)Operating System(iOS 10, Android 11, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIn Sonos App I can mark a song with the Heart, so that the song is listed in the playlist "Lieblingssongs"...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S21, S10, S9) Operating System (iOS 10, Android 11, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue In Sonos App I can mark a song...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Подтверждение страницы пользователя

Как можно подтвердить страницу пользователя? Нигде в интернете не могу найти подобной информации. Все что есть по вопросы это - обратитесь к местным представителям spotify. Необходимо подтвердить именно страницы пользователя (*/user), а не страницу а...

Artemjka_0-1620070955212.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Как можно подтвердить страницу пользователя? Нигде в интернете не могу найти подобной информации. Все что есть по вопросы это - обратитесь к местным представителям spotify.   Необходимо подтве...
  • Artemjka
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] RAM usage in Windows

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Good morning.Since two weeks ago the web player started to consume much more resources.Since I open the browser, in 30-40 minutes the ram usage doubles.I tried on windows with fire...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   Good morning. Since two weeks ago the web player started to consume much more resources. Since I open th...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other] 3 times more ads because of corona

Before corona, there was an acceptable ammount of ads, it was still kind of okay. But now, there are the standard ads, and the corona ads. Like this, I listen to 2 songs, and then I listen to 3 ads. Do something or I will use another program, this is...

• Visitor
  • Before corona, there was an acceptable ammount of ads, it was still kind of okay. But now, there are the standard ads, and the corona ads. Like this, I listen to 2 songs, and then I listen to 3 ads. ...
  • -Webxorcist-
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Polestar 2, group session doesn't work, android automotive

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNLDevicePolestar 2, Iphone XR, iPhone 7Operating SystemAndroid automotive, iOs 14. My Question or IssueI tried using group session. But after scanning QR code nothing happens. I use the same account for polestar spotify as iP...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country NL Device Polestar 2, Iphone XR, iPhone 7 Operating System Android automotive, iOs 14.   My Question or Issue I tried using group session. But after scannin...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes