Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community] How can I block my harasser who is still stalking me through my Spotify?

I've set my account on private but I can't enjoy music freely with my family friends because this sexual abuser is still following me, stalking all my activity and is too unnerving to see their face on my followers. Thanks for your understanding and ...

• Visitor
  • I've set my account on private but I can't enjoy music freely with my family friends because this sexual abuser is still following me, stalking all my activity and is too unnerving to see their face ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot change language

Hello, The website suddenly changed and now my interface language is in Romanian. I need it back in English, could you help? On the Support page, it says that I must go to "Options" but there is no such button anywhere. Regards,Veronica

• Visitor
  • Hello,   The website suddenly changed and now my interface language is in Romanian. I need it back in English, could you help? On the Support page, it says that I must go to "Options" but ther...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Spotify for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3?

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch 3 and iPhone SE2020Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI have my new Galaxy Watch 3 now for 1 week, but I still am not able to find the Spotify app in the Galaxy Store, both on my watch an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and iPhone SE2020 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I have my new Galaxy Watch 3 now for 1 week, but I still ...
  • firatsirma
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes

opt out of push upsells

Is it possible to opt out of push upsells? Not push notifications, but notifications to opt-in to notifications. Ughhh!

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to opt out of push upsells? Not push notifications, but notifications to opt-in to notifications. Ughhh!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs disappear and are impossible to play

PlanFreeCountryFranceDevicesHP Laptop 15-bw0xx, Redmi Note 8TOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or Issue Hello, Since yesterday, some songs in my playlists (especially Korean ones from many artists but I don't know if there's a connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country France Devices HP Laptop 15-bw0xx, Redmi Note 8T Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue   Hello,   Since yesterday, some songs in my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPad refuses to scrobble for some reason.

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceiPad Air 4th genOperating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or IssueI have an android phone and apple tablet. On my phone, last.fm works perfectly fine. On my iPad it refuses to scrobble, unless I also open Spotify on my phone ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device iPad Air 4th gen Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue I have an android phone and apple tablet. On my phone, last.fm works perfectly fine...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3rd Party DJ App Integration

As a long time Spotify premium user I have been using the “djay” app to mix and mess with my music for years now. To find out that June 2020 will be the last month of this integration is an absolute disappointment. Shouldn’t a service expand their fe...

• As a long time Spotify premium user I have been using the “djay” app to mix and mess with my music for years now. To find out that June 2020 will be the last month of this integration is an absolute ...
  • Wasneverjust1
  • 29 replies
  • 103 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 103 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing up on Firestick TV

Just as the title says. The box clearly shows the Spotify logo on it, my friends that live in the same city have Spotify on their Firestick, so why is it not showing up on mine?My Amazon account region is set as United States but I am currently situa...

• Just as the title says. The box clearly shows the Spotify logo on it, my friends that live in the same city have Spotify on their Firestick, so why is it not showing up on mine? My Amazon account ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] "spill av i tilfeldig rekkefølge" Norwegian spotify

I learned today from a local internet newspaper, that there were some issues with translating the word "shuffle". We ended up getting "spill av i tilfeldig rekkefølge" which is causing trouble, as the sentence is long so it doesn't fit.I wanted to su...

• I learned today from a local internet newspaper, that there were some issues with translating the word "shuffle". We ended up getting "spill av i tilfeldig rekkefølge" which is causing trouble, as th...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Screen

Please can you do more than just full screen for video like the size of the player on the windows app or web player. I understand video is new to the platform. Please I have a lot of problems with playing Joe Rogan when it is paused. When I hit play ...

• Visitor
  • Please can you do more than just full screen for video like the size of the player on the windows app or web player. I understand video is new to the platform. Please I have a lot of problems with pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Opps something went wrong"

DeviceChromebook 11Operating SystemChrome OS For a few days now i've had this problem. When i try to load my playlist it only load around three quarters before saying "Opps something went wrong reload page". First i thougt it was a problem that my sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Chromebook 11 Operating System Chrome OS   For a few days now i've had this problem. When i try to load my playlist it only load around three quarters before saying "Opps something w...
  • Timviola_1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to export multiple playlists to text?

I want to make a spreadsheet for my music, to help me keep track of stuff and check for duplicates across multiple playlists. However, I have over 200 playlists and don't want to manually export each one. How do I export multiple playlists at once to...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to make a spreadsheet for my music, to help me keep track of stuff and check for duplicates across multiple playlists. However, I have over 200 playlists and don't want to manually export each...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 3 Ad issue

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDeviceiPhone 6S Plus, PS3Operating SystemiOS 14.4.1, PlayStation®3 System Software Update 4.87 This issue happens when shuffling liked songs, an album or a playlist (although I haven't tested it, I'm positive it happens on playl...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device iPhone 6S Plus, PS3 Operating System iOS 14.4.1, PlayStation®3 System Software Update 4.87   This issue happens when shuffling liked songs, an album or ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player pays 9 seconds and changes to next music

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue[EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player. However the web player plays only 9 seconds and changes to next song. I tried to turn off...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue [EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WebPlayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Spotify Beta

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceApple WatchOperating SystemiOS 14 and watch os 7 My Question or IssueMy question is I just bought the Apple Watch with cellular to use Spotify when running with watch, Away from my phone. I just learnt you do not allo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device Apple Watch Operating System iOS 14 and watch os 7   My Question or Issue My question is I just bought the Apple Watch with cellular to us...
  • futformerspotif
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 15 likes

Spotify's SONOS integration is pretty bad. Where are genres hiding?

I use Spotify on Sonos regularly, but the integration is sorely lacking. For example: There is no way to pull up the new album releases by genre. In fact, there is no way to even pull up anything by genre. The folks at Sonos say that it's up to Spoti...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify on Sonos regularly, but the integration is sorely lacking.  For example: There is no way to pull up the new album releases by genre.  In fact, there is no way to even pull up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist and podcast issues

PlanFreeCountryUzbekistanDeviceSamsung A50Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueIn the last couple of days I ran into a problem, the tracks stopped showing in the albums, instead of that the name of the tracks appeared in the podcast or album, ...

• Plan Free Country Uzbekistan Device Samsung A50 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue In the last couple of days I ran into a problem, the tracks stopped showing in the album...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download music from Spotify and play externally

Hi, I wonder if I can download music from Spotify, save it as a common format (say *.wav or *.mp3) and play it externally on a device that can not run the Spotify app. Example of use:1. Download a song I like from Spotify 2. Save it to HDD as (say) *...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I wonder if I can download music from Spotify, save it as a common format (say *.wav or *.mp3) and play it externally on a device that can not run the Spotify app.   Example of us...
  • GloryPink
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam not showing any option for Spotify Integration

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9.1 My Question or IssueHey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but for some reason I had revoke access. Then, some days later when I tried it again, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Operating System Android 9.1   My Question or Issue Hey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] Goodbye

I am DONE with Spotify. I understand advertising and know you need to bug me with commercials, I get it, and accept it. HOWEVER, the redundancy is staggering, I am done. No more, I am gone. ONE current example, in a two hour period I heard (and thumb...

• Visitor
  • I am DONE with Spotify.   I understand advertising and know you need to bug me with commercials, I get it, and accept it.  HOWEVER, the redundancy is staggering, I am done.  No more,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes