Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor sound quality

I have tried different sound systems and many hip-hop songs sound distorted almost like a speaker is torn. Please assist with issue

• Visitor
  • I have tried different sound systems and many hip-hop songs sound distorted almost like a speaker is torn. Please assist with issue 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing music on computer and connecting on TV

When I play music on my computer (that is connected to my stereo) the app on the TV doesn't recognize it. I'd expect it to show what I'm listening to, cover art, etc. Is this supposed to work? I like how I can see what's playing on my phone but it wo...

• Casual Listener
  • When I play music on my computer (that is connected to my stereo) the app on the TV doesn't recognize it. I'd expect it to show what I'm listening to, cover art, etc. Is this supposed to work? I like...
  • cosmeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How am i supposed to discover new music now?

I am so unbelievably enraged with how spotify's been this past year. first, you removed the endless daily mixes and replaced them with mediocre finite playlists that play the same songs every single week with the addition of 2 new songs, then you als...

• Casual Listener
  • I am so unbelievably enraged with how spotify's been this past year. first, you removed the endless daily mixes and replaced them with mediocre finite playlists that play the same songs every single ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to select multiple songs at once

I'm wondering if there's a way to select multiple songs at once in a playlist, or even just add all the songs in a playlist to another one (like how you. It's really annoying to do them all separately, especially if I want to move a whole 200 songs. ...

• Visitor
  • I'm wondering if there's a way to select multiple songs at once in a playlist, or even just add all the songs in a playlist to another one (like how you. It's really annoying to do them all separatel...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play local file songs on playstation 4

PlanFreeCountryAustralia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S6Operating SystemPlayStation 4 My Question or IssueI can't play local file songs on my playstation 4, it works on my phone and laptop but not my playstation. Help?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia  Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Operating System PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue I can't play local file songs on my playstation 4, it works on my phone...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] An album cannot be played.

I cannot play a specific album in Spotify (Baia by Pongo). The album is there, I can see the tracks, but the music will not start playing. Why? It is good music, I think.

• Visitor
  • I cannot play a specific album in Spotify (Baia by Pongo). The album is there, I can see the tracks, but the music will not start playing. Why? It is good music, I think.  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No sound output on AppleTV + HomePod

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceApple TV 4K + "HomePod as default speaker" Operating SystemtvOS 14.2 My Question or IssueI use Spotify on Apple TV with HomePod as an audio output and the experience with your App is frustrating. The application is mute...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Apple TV 4K + "HomePod as default speaker"   Operating System tvOS 14.2   My Question or Issue I use Spotify on Apple TV with HomePod...
  • Kklauss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play on my new Amazon Echo

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7/Amazon Echo My Question or IssueWe bought one of the new Amazon Echos on Black Friday so we could listen to music with it. I connected my free Spotify account to it and it seemed to work. I have since paid ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S7/Amazon Echo   My Question or Issue We bought one of the new Amazon Echos on Black Friday so we could listen to music with it. I connected...
  • headlam65
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop + Sonos

I have Spotify Premium in the US. I've been playing from my desktop and desktop speakers, and today I have set up Sonos1 speakers. Now it seems I can play Spotify on my desktop or on my Sonos speakers, but I can't connect the Sonos speakers to the de...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium in the US.  I've been playing from my desktop and desktop speakers, and today I have set up Sonos1 speakers.  Now it seems I can play Spotify on my desktop or on my S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume Normalization on the Roku App

PlanPremium - FamilyCountry USADeviceTCL Roku TV My Question or Issue It does not appear that the Spotify App for Roku implements the volume normalization feature available on the phone and desktop versions of the app: i.e., there is a sometimes dras...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium - Family Country  USA Device TCL Roku TV  My Question or Issue  It does not appear that the Spotify App for Roku implements the volume normalization feature availab...
  • lilkoosh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution My profile code is different from my profile picture.

I would like my profile picture to be on the profile code. However the profile code has a picture from a previous profile picture I uploaded. How to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I would like my profile picture to be on the profile code. However the profile code has a picture from a previous profile picture I uploaded. How to fix this?
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Spotify Family - multiple members listen at same time

This is CRAZY! I have seen so many complaints about this and just can't understand why other platforms (eg. Amazon music) can support multi-use streaming but Spotify can't. I was just on a run listening to Spotify. Suddenly, my music stopped. When I ...

• Visitor
  • This is CRAZY! I have seen so many complaints about this and just can't understand why other platforms (eg. Amazon music) can support multi-use streaming but Spotify can't.  I was just on a run ...
  • BekaS
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV error

PlanFreeCountrySlovakiaDeviceSamsung TV UE32M5672 My Question or IssueWhen I open Spotify app on my Samsung TV I get the error as in the picture below. I can either Close the app or Log out which is weird to me.I can listen music on my TV only if I c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Slovakia Device Samsung TV UE32M5672   My Question or Issue When I open Spotify app on my Samsung TV I get the error as in the picture below. I can either Close the app...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player doesn't work on android any more

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceOppo Find 5Operating SystemAndroid KitKat 4.4.4Chrome 81 My Question or IssueSpotify Web Player no longer works on Android. Previously it was possible to sign in in the browser and play music right there, but now...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Oppo Find 5 Operating System Android KitKat 4.4.4 Chrome 81   My Question or Issue Spotify Web Player no longer works on Android. Previously...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to copy a playlist on chromebook

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceChromebook/iPadOperating Systemchrome/ios My Question or Issueso I want to create what I would consider to be the ultimate metal playlist that would consist of every premade metal playlist on Spotify compiled into one ultimate...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Chromebook/iPad Operating System chrome/ios   My Question or Issue so I want to create what I would consider to be the ultimate metal playlist that would c...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 9th Day Without

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFranceDeviceSamsung TV QE65Q9FNAOperating System My Question or Issue9th day without being able to watch the JRE show on my TV... like i did for years, since Spotify doesn't think putting the Videos on their TV app is a priorit...

LetSelfLove_0-1607565542811.png
  • Plan Free/Premium Country France Device Samsung TV QE65Q9FNA Operating System     My Question or Issue 9th day without being able to watch the JRE show on my TV... like i did for ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows screen unlock results in Spotify endlessly skipping songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows 10 PCOperating SystemWindows 10 ProSpotify Client1.1.47.684.g136419d9 (Microsoft Store version)Playback DeviceBluetooth Speaker My Question or IssueWhen my screen goes black for screen lock, unlocking the screen (mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows 10 PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro Spotify Client 1.1.47.684.g136419d9 (Microsoft Store version) Playback Device Bluetooth Speaker   My Qu...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Browser Embed of a specific podcast dont work. Firefox Chrome

i get the embed code from the original podcast.if i open the Podcast as iFrame in a Browser (Firefox, Chrome etc.):https://open.spotify.com/embed-podcast/show/191zOEirI4iRoP5dlx54jZdont work.if i Login to Spotify and open as iFramehttps://open.spotif...

• Visitor
  • i get the embed code from the original podcast. if i open the Podcast as iFrame in a Browser (Firefox, Chrome etc.): https://open.spotify.com/embed-podcast/show/191zOEirI4iRoP5dlx54jZ dont work....
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast-Tab does not show episodes nor shows

Premium-Account (Family)Country - Germany DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemAndroid For some time the podcast tab does not show shows and says something like "something went wrong. try again" which does nothing. Now the app (after an update) doe...

• Visitor
  • Premium-Account (Family) Country - Germany   Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Android       For some time the podcast tab does not show shows and says something...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify routinely removes Liked Songs from albums

So I made the silly mistake of trying Spotify Chat to address this. I disconnected when he told me to "reboot my router". Ugh I've attached a PDF for you to play along at home. Let's say a year ago I "like" several tracks on Guns N Roses' album, Appe...

• Roadie
  • So I made the silly mistake of trying Spotify Chat to address this. I disconnected when he told me to "reboot my router". Ugh   I've attached a PDF for you to play along at home. Let's say a y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes