Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Potential backdoor - Suspicious artists/users

So I'm sorry if this is against community guidelines but I didn't have a great experience with trying to contact support, and I do feel that the issue should be brought up in case there is something going on. Yesterday my friend's account was hacked,...

• Visitor
  • ...bsp; All of these do point to something unusual going on, and as hesitant as I am to post this publicly for anybody to see, I can't seem to get through to Spotify any other way. I hope I can get s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Deleting Information

My Question or Issue: Over the last few days, one of my playlists Title, Description and Playlist Image that I have had for a number of years is being wiped/deleted, even after re-uploading the information several times. I have attempted at restartin...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   Over the last few days, one of my playlists Title, Description and Playlist Image that I have had for a number of years is being wiped/deleted, even after re-uploading ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streams from my village

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf my whole village listens to my song and gets me 500000 streams per month will i receive pa...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue If my w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to access wrapped storys of 2020 and 2019?

Hello everyone, I've tried to access my wrapped storys but I just can't. I used the link https://2020.byspotify.com/ at my pc and at my android. Both did not work.Please help.

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,   I've tried to access my wrapped storys but I just can't. I used the link https://2020.byspotify.com/ at my pc and at my android. Both did not work. Please help.   &...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly List overwhelmed with "zen" suggestions

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI play a looping track at night for sleeping. Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to influance my Discover Weekly list. I used to LOVE my discover weekly lists. I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I play a looping track at night for sleeping.  Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to...
  • Jackdrat
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Lyrics

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung J7 PrimeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo 8.1.0Spotify Version8.5.94.839 My IssueI bought an account premium for family but Spotify does not show me the lyrics of anysong. I tried to access with another ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium for Family Country Argentina Device Samsung J7 Prime Operating System Android Oreo 8.1.0 Spotify Version 8.5.94.839   My Issue I bought an account premium f...
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are the good functions being removed?

The radio funtion is where I want to start this little rant. You got rid of the radio. Then you added a "playlist radio" function that was horribly broken. It would have the same song listed 3 times out of 15 songs total? And even worse, I would set ...

• Music Fan
  • The radio funtion is where I want to start this little rant. You got rid of the radio. Then you added a "playlist radio" function that was horribly broken. It would have the same song listed 3 times ...
  • rfieldy
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan podcast doesn't work with VPN

Spotify doesn't seem to like the use of VPN for this podcast. I am connected to a United States VPN server and I either get:1. An error saying the video is not available in my area, and doesn't even play the audio of the podcast.2. Stuck in loading p...

• Spotify doesn't seem to like the use of VPN for this podcast. I am connected to a United States VPN server and I either get: 1. An error saying the video is not available in my area, and doesn't eve...
  • stephen9341
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Artist Page] Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, etc.)

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone Xr, MacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 14, macOS 11.1 Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, EPs, Live Albums, Compilations)Right now, if you go to an artists page on Spotify, it's divi...

konradjhnson_0-1611762893558.png Skärmavbild 2021-01-27 kl. 16.59.52.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone Xr, MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 14, macOS 11.1   Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, EPs, Live Albums, ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify App not available on Galaxy Watch3 after switching to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch3 (paired with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra)Operating SystemTizen (with Android 11 on Galaxy S21 Ultra) My Question or IssueExtra information: I used to have a Galaxy S10+ together with my Galaxy Wat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Watch3 (paired with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra) Operating System Tizen (with Android 11 on Galaxy S21 Ultra)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sometime spotify connect disappears

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9, Lenovo ThinkPad )Operating System( Android Oreo, Linux) My Question or IssueHello,sometimes when I try to connect to my tv with my computer or phone ( all three on the same Wi-Fi), I get only the optio...

• Plan Premium Country Israel Device (Samsung Galaxy 9, Lenovo ThinkPad ) Operating System ( Android Oreo, Linux)   My Question or Issue Hello, sometimes when I try to connect to m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos not detected

My Pixel 3 is not detecting my Sonos speakers in the spotify app. The speakers do not appear in Spotify Connect. What should I do?

• My Pixel 3 is not detecting my Sonos speakers in the spotify app. The speakers do not appear in Spotify Connect. What should I do? 
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

League of legends Tournament partnership

Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of Safi" in Morocco (I have a short video resuming my a...

• Visitor
  • Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of S...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo Group does not react

I have a pair of two Echo 4 named 'bedroom'. I can see it in Spotify but for some days now it does not react. If I tap on it nothing happens. I have to disconnect from the device and by saying 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' assingning it anew. All other gr...

• Music Fan
  • I have a pair of two Echo 4 named 'bedroom'. I can see it in Spotify but for some days now it does not react. If I tap on it nothing happens. I have to disconnect from the device and by saying 'Alexa...
  • chaltenhoff
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music album covers are not displayed

PlanPremiumDeviceRedmi 4AOperating SystemAndroid 7 My Question or Issuemusic album covers are not displayed.Before switching to this phone model, everything worked.I tried to reinstall and look in the settings, everything is displayed in the standard...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Redmi 4A Operating System Android 7   My Question or Issue music album covers are not displayed.Before switching to this phone model, everything worked.I tried to rei...
  • s4pernik
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist length broken

PlanFreeCountryAmericaDeviceChromebook, Mac(I've used spotify on the tv and on my phone, but dont have the same issues)Operating SystemChrome os & macos sierraThis is an issue for webplayer but I couldn't find the tag My Question or IssueMy playlist ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country America Device Chromebook, Mac(I've used spotify on the tv and on my phone, but dont have the same issues) Operating System Chrome os & macos sierra This is an issue for...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connection to Sonos very intermittent

PlanFree (as I'm trying to solve this issue first)CountryUKDeviceGoogle Pixel 3Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHiI'm new to Spotify, as I'm looking for a replacement to Google Play Music which will end this year some time.I have on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free (as I'm trying to solve this issue first) Country UK Device Google Pixel 3 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hi I'm new to Spotify, as I'm looking for a rep...
  • leowinterde
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For video podcasts, make an audio only option available for download.

For video podcasts, please make an audio only option available for download. Video downloads take up way too much space and take too long to download. There are constant interruptions when going in and out of areas with service.

• Visitor
  • For video podcasts, please make an audio only option available for download.  Video downloads take up way too much space and take too long to download.   There are constant interruptio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Discover Weekly streams drop off

Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and then back up. But since November, the streams for ...

• Visitor
  • Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes