Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Live demos inside Duplicate public playlist / Multiple select / Playlist bar

Fully working DEMO in AxureYou can see the full idea presentation in the attached 1 minute read PDF My goal:• Multiple selection instead of current one by one selection• Easy to find buttons instead of the current hidden way (For example Search insid...

3f299e49-944b-4317-8575-c01557ea54bd.jpg menugreen.png 1332.png 4e5e1cdb-6513-4b5d-ba3f-0ca2d130acee.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Fully working DEMO in Axure You can see the full idea presentation in the attached 1 minute read PDF   My goal: • Multiple selection instead of current one by one selection • Easy to find b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recommendations are no longer displayed in the playlist

PlanFreeDevicePC, Web PlayerOperating SystemTested on Win10 and Linux My IssueI lost the recommendations in the playlist after 72 songs. I add song number 73, reload the page, and I don't have the suggested songs displayed. If I delete one or more tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device PC, Web Player Operating System Tested on Win10 and Linux   My Issue I lost the recommendations in the playlist after 72 songs. I add song number 73, reload the page, an...
  • Shayrm0chka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist from Spotify not working in RadioBoss program

PlanPremiumCountryRomania Device(iPhone 11Pro, Asus i7, MacBook Pro 16" )Operating System(iOS 14.4, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi.I really want to use my playlists from Spotify in RadioBoss, where I'll be hosting a radio show starting on Monday,...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Romania   Device (iPhone 11Pro, Asus i7, MacBook Pro 16" ) Operating System (iOS 14.4, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi. I really want to use m...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Other] How do i report an issue with the spotify community website and kudos system?

There's quite serious issue with the spotify community website and that's to do with kudos per year:When folks search for an issue they have with spotify, they most likely do it with google or similar search engine. They land on a spotify community p...

• Casual Listener
  • There's quite serious issue with the spotify community website and that's to do with kudos per year: When folks search for an issue they have with spotify, they most likely do it with google or simi...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player][Bug] Follow/unfollow artist sets "Following"/unfollow for all "Fans also like" artists

PlanFreeCountryU.S. DeviceLenovo E15 Operating SystemManjaro (linux) BrowserChromium My Question or Issue Problem: Within web player, clicking the "follow" button on an artist page results in a follow of the artist as well as all artists listed under...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S.   Device Lenovo E15   Operating System Manjaro (linux)   Browser Chromium   My Question or Issue   Problem:   Within web player,...
  • webel0
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [bug] searching for certain genres returns incorrect results

PlanI've tried both free and premiumCountryCountryDevicePC, Web player, PhoneOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueWhen I search for genres with a dash in them I got erroneous results. I've included a screenshot with my username cut...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan I've tried both free and premium Country Country Device PC, Web player, Phone Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue When I search for genres with a dash in t...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Potential backdoor - Suspicious artists/users

So I'm sorry if this is against community guidelines but I didn't have a great experience with trying to contact support, and I do feel that the issue should be brought up in case there is something going on. Yesterday my friend's account was hacked,...

• Visitor
  • ...bsp; All of these do point to something unusual going on, and as hesitant as I am to post this publicly for anybody to see, I can't seem to get through to Spotify any other way. I hope I can get s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Deleting Information

My Question or Issue: Over the last few days, one of my playlists Title, Description and Playlist Image that I have had for a number of years is being wiped/deleted, even after re-uploading the information several times. I have attempted at restartin...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   Over the last few days, one of my playlists Title, Description and Playlist Image that I have had for a number of years is being wiped/deleted, even after re-uploading ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streams from my village

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf my whole village listens to my song and gets me 500000 streams per month will i receive pa...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue If my w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to access wrapped storys of 2020 and 2019?

Hello everyone, I've tried to access my wrapped storys but I just can't. I used the link https://2020.byspotify.com/ at my pc and at my android. Both did not work.Please help.

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,   I've tried to access my wrapped storys but I just can't. I used the link https://2020.byspotify.com/ at my pc and at my android. Both did not work. Please help.   &...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly List overwhelmed with "zen" suggestions

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI play a looping track at night for sleeping. Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to influance my Discover Weekly list. I used to LOVE my discover weekly lists. I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I play a looping track at night for sleeping.  Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to...
  • Jackdrat
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Lyrics

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung J7 PrimeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo 8.1.0Spotify Version8.5.94.839 My IssueI bought an account premium for family but Spotify does not show me the lyrics of anysong. I tried to access with another ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium for Family Country Argentina Device Samsung J7 Prime Operating System Android Oreo 8.1.0 Spotify Version 8.5.94.839   My Issue I bought an account premium f...
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are the good functions being removed?

The radio funtion is where I want to start this little rant. You got rid of the radio. Then you added a "playlist radio" function that was horribly broken. It would have the same song listed 3 times out of 15 songs total? And even worse, I would set ...

• Music Fan
  • The radio funtion is where I want to start this little rant. You got rid of the radio. Then you added a "playlist radio" function that was horribly broken. It would have the same song listed 3 times ...
  • rfieldy
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan podcast doesn't work with VPN

Spotify doesn't seem to like the use of VPN for this podcast. I am connected to a United States VPN server and I either get:1. An error saying the video is not available in my area, and doesn't even play the audio of the podcast.2. Stuck in loading p...

• Spotify doesn't seem to like the use of VPN for this podcast. I am connected to a United States VPN server and I either get: 1. An error saying the video is not available in my area, and doesn't eve...
  • stephen9341
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Artist Page] Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, etc.)

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone Xr, MacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 14, macOS 11.1 Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, EPs, Live Albums, Compilations)Right now, if you go to an artists page on Spotify, it's divi...

konradjhnson_0-1611762893558.png Skärmavbild 2021-01-27 kl. 16.59.52.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone Xr, MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 14, macOS 11.1   Separate Albums Into More Categories (Studio, Deluxe, Special, Single, EPs, Live Albums, ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify App not available on Galaxy Watch3 after switching to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch3 (paired with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra)Operating SystemTizen (with Android 11 on Galaxy S21 Ultra) My Question or IssueExtra information: I used to have a Galaxy S10+ together with my Galaxy Wat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Watch3 (paired with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra) Operating System Tizen (with Android 11 on Galaxy S21 Ultra)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sometime spotify connect disappears

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9, Lenovo ThinkPad )Operating System( Android Oreo, Linux) My Question or IssueHello,sometimes when I try to connect to my tv with my computer or phone ( all three on the same Wi-Fi), I get only the optio...

• Plan Premium Country Israel Device (Samsung Galaxy 9, Lenovo ThinkPad ) Operating System ( Android Oreo, Linux)   My Question or Issue Hello, sometimes when I try to connect to m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos not detected

My Pixel 3 is not detecting my Sonos speakers in the spotify app. The speakers do not appear in Spotify Connect. What should I do?

• My Pixel 3 is not detecting my Sonos speakers in the spotify app. The speakers do not appear in Spotify Connect. What should I do? 
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

League of legends Tournament partnership

Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of Safi" in Morocco (I have a short video resuming my a...

• Visitor
  • Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of S...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes