Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t read reviews on Audiobooks

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 12 proOperating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueIf I tap the star/ratings button on an audiobook, a message pops up saying “Listen first! Then come back and give a rating.” Thats great and all, but why can I not REA...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone 12 pro Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue If I tap the star/ratings button on an audiobook, a message pops up saying “Listen first! T...
  • Leenalaverne
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mini player

We need to bring back mini player which you had many years ago. Click on the mini player icon at the bottom right and the ui shrinks to a mini player that one only sees the album art and timeline. It's small 50px by 200px or something similar. It jus...

• Regular
  • We need to bring back mini player which you had many years ago. Click on the mini player icon at the bottom right and the ui shrinks to a mini player that one only sees the album art and timeline. It...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “No title” appearing while driving w/ Bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14.2 Issue started 12/30/2020 My Question or IssueMy issue is that I’ll be driving and have Spotify connected via Bluetooth but my car dash screen does not show the song title or the artist name....

075A71C4-C45F-4D24-9770-038DF7AAF638.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14.2   Issue started 12/30/2020   My Question or Issue My issue is that I’ll be driving and have Spotify connected ...
  • Tonyfnielson
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in on my ps5

I created a PlayStation account a few years back and no longer have the email or password necessary to unlink my Spotify. On my new PS5 account I tried to log in but it says I'm logged in elsewhere. How do I get my Spotify on my PlayStation?

• I created a PlayStation account a few years back and no longer have the email or password necessary to unlink my Spotify. On my new PS5 account I tried to log in but it says I'm logged in elsewhere. ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast video not working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently stopped.I can’t watch any videos or podcasts.I’ve checked all the audio qualit...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 16.4.1   My Question or Issue I have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently st...
  • LegoLa
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfade suddenly skips to next song

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46)Operating SystemAndroid 13 - OxygenOS 13.0App Version8.8.64.554 My IssueWhen I'm listening with crossfade on, it isn't crossfading at all but straight skipping to the next song x seconds...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device OnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46) Operating System Android 13 - OxygenOS 13.0 App Version 8.8.64.554   My Issue When I'm listening with crossfade ...
  • JanetGills
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Çalan şarkıyı değiştiremiyorum

Diğer şarkıya geçme tuşuna basınca veya çalan şarkı bitince o çalan şarkı en başa geliyor ve duruyor bu yüzden hep aynı şarkıyı dinliyorum

• Visitor
  • Diğer şarkıya geçme tuşuna basınca veya çalan şarkı bitince o çalan şarkı en başa geliyor ve duruyor bu yüzden hep aynı şarkıyı dinliyorum
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Sponsorship for campus event

Hi Spotify, I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go about this? What is Spotify term and condition? Thanks

• Hi Spotify,   I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go abo...
  • anishajani
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not letting me connect to apps properly

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or Issuewhenever i try to connect my spotify to another app, it tries to connect me to a fishy other app i can't find any info on online, and has a very generic description when i ...

IMG_2480.png
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue whenever i try to connect my spotify to another app, it tries to connect me to a fishy other app...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search by track URLs

The idea is commonplace across most popular content sites. Simply input the url of a track in the search bar to search it Why not just click the link?Clicking the link skips the song currently being played and sometimes you just want to queue a song....

• Visitor
  • The idea is commonplace across most popular content sites. Simply input the url of a track in the search bar to search it    Why not just click the link? Clicking the link skips the song...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution contact support

Currently it is not possible to get support from Spotify. It would be great if Spotify would offer support to user. Also it would be nice to be able to place content int the Spotify community. Currently that is not possible which defeats the perpose ...

• Music Fan
  • Currently it is not possible to get support from Spotify. It would be great if Spotify would offer support to user. Also it would be nice to be able to place content int the Spotify community. Curren...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't log to my Spotify account

PlanPremiumCountrySaudi Arabia DeviceSamsung galaxy flip 4Operating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or IssueI'm trying to log into my Spotify app account, but it keep sending error message whenever I add my information. I cleared cache memory and I'm su...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia  Device Samsung galaxy flip 4 Operating SystemAndroid 14   My Question or Issue I'm trying to log into my Spotify app account, but it kee...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Advert Language

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI keep getting adverts in Welsh. I don't speak Welsh. There seems to be no way to contact S...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I ...
  • Salexmay
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify free with DTS play Fi

I have a DTS play Fi speaker which fails to connect to WiFi. I have a Spotify Free for a month. The failure message says 'subscribe to Premium ' . I. Can only connect via Bluetooth. Can you confirm if I am correct, or is there a method that will allo...

• Visitor
  • I have a DTS play Fi speaker which fails to connect to WiFi. I have a Spotify Free for a month. The failure message says 'subscribe to Premium ' . I. Can only connect via Bluetooth. Can you confirm i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocking

Hi, my friend and I accidentally blocked each other at the same time and now cannot unblock each other as we aren’t able to see each others accounts to do so. Is there a solution to this?

• Visitor
  • Hi, my friend and I accidentally blocked each other at the same time and now cannot unblock each other as we aren’t able to see each others accounts to do so. Is there a solution to this? 
  • fqrlnish
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pourquoi est ce que j'ai de la pub alors que j'ai un abonnement premium?

J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)

• Visitor
  • J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)
  • Grybou
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes