Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

League of legends Tournament partnership

Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of Safi" in Morocco (I have a short video resuming my a...

• Visitor
  • Due to the lack of competitions of league of legends between and inside the faculties and universities, I already organized a 1v1 then a 5v5 tournament in my "National School of Applied Sciences of S...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo Group does not react

I have a pair of two Echo 4 named 'bedroom'. I can see it in Spotify but for some days now it does not react. If I tap on it nothing happens. I have to disconnect from the device and by saying 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' assingning it anew. All other gr...

• Music Fan
  • I have a pair of two Echo 4 named 'bedroom'. I can see it in Spotify but for some days now it does not react. If I tap on it nothing happens. I have to disconnect from the device and by saying 'Alexa...
  • chaltenhoff
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music album covers are not displayed

PlanPremiumDeviceRedmi 4AOperating SystemAndroid 7 My Question or Issuemusic album covers are not displayed.Before switching to this phone model, everything worked.I tried to reinstall and look in the settings, everything is displayed in the standard...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Redmi 4A Operating System Android 7   My Question or Issue music album covers are not displayed.Before switching to this phone model, everything worked.I tried to rei...
  • s4pernik
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist length broken

PlanFreeCountryAmericaDeviceChromebook, Mac(I've used spotify on the tv and on my phone, but dont have the same issues)Operating SystemChrome os & macos sierraThis is an issue for webplayer but I couldn't find the tag My Question or IssueMy playlist ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country America Device Chromebook, Mac(I've used spotify on the tv and on my phone, but dont have the same issues) Operating System Chrome os & macos sierra This is an issue for...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connection to Sonos very intermittent

PlanFree (as I'm trying to solve this issue first)CountryUKDeviceGoogle Pixel 3Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHiI'm new to Spotify, as I'm looking for a replacement to Google Play Music which will end this year some time.I have on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free (as I'm trying to solve this issue first) Country UK Device Google Pixel 3 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hi I'm new to Spotify, as I'm looking for a rep...
  • leowinterde
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For video podcasts, make an audio only option available for download.

For video podcasts, please make an audio only option available for download. Video downloads take up way too much space and take too long to download. There are constant interruptions when going in and out of areas with service.

• Visitor
  • For video podcasts, please make an audio only option available for download.  Video downloads take up way too much space and take too long to download.   There are constant interruptio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Discover Weekly streams drop off

Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and then back up. But since November, the streams for ...

• Visitor
  • Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Recently Played" on Mac?

So when I run the app on my android phone when I ever I open the app I get "recently played" which is helpful when I'm dipping in and out and if I don't know the artist I'm listening to, to be able to go back and check. However I can't see this featu...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I run the app on my android phone when I ever I open the app I get "recently played" which is helpful when I'm dipping in and out and if I don't know the artist I'm listening to, to be able t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas board gives html error

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating System Android 10 My Question or IssueI want to write to ideas board in English language.But it say "correct the highlighted erros and try again" And there isn't any error to be corrected. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System  Android 10   My Question or Issue I want to write to ideas board in English language.But it say "correct t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect plays blocked artists

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicePlayed on Denon HEOS Soundbar via Xiaomi Mi 9 SE My Question or IssueWhen playing a playlist which includes songs of blocked artists or songs you wished to "don't play", the Spotify App doesn't play these songs, whi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Played on Denon HEOS Soundbar via Xiaomi Mi 9 SE   My Question or Issue When playing a playlist which includes songs of blocked artists or songs y...
  • tschooli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted playlists after 2016

Nothing appears when I look at the deleted playlists section from my account page. Do I have a chance to recover a list I know was deleted after 2016?

• Visitor
  • Nothing appears when I look at the deleted playlists section from my account page. Do I have a chance to recover a list I know was deleted after 2016?
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Dear, Spotify why is there no video on your smart TV app?

For the sake of explanation, I will provide a translation of Spotify's response below.| "We will not give you what most people, avoid your question and direct you to similar questions will lead you to the same conclusion."You haven't solved this prob...

• Roadie
  • For the sake of explanation, I will provide a translation of Spotify's response below.|   "We will not give you what most people, avoid your question and direct you to similar questions will l...
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player can't load on firefox or Chrome

macbook pro 2109, running mojave os. i get a blank page when I try to load the web player. happens on both Chrome and firefox, on private browsers too.

• Regular
  • macbook pro 2109, running mojave os.   i get a blank page when I try to load the web player. happens on both Chrome and firefox, on private browsers too.    
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing on Denon DRA-800h

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany Device(Samsung Galaxy S7, Surface Pro 6)Operating System(Android , Windows 10) My Question or IssueThe Denon HEOS app opens the Spotify app to connect via WIFI/LAN to the Denon DRA-800H. However, the Denon is not disp...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany   Device (Samsung Galaxy S7, Surface Pro 6) Operating System (Android , Windows 10)   My Question or Issue The Denon HEOS app opens the Spotif...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duplicated Podcast: Delete or merge!

I already sent the feed from my Podcast to the Spotify Podcast's platform, however I had to change hosting and the feed is now another. The new host system automatically created a new instance of Podcast (Anchor). I've already contacted PodCasts's sp...

• Regular
  • I already sent the feed from my Podcast to the Spotify Podcast's platform, however I had to change hosting and the feed is now another. The new host system automatically created a new instance of Pod...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod shuffle

Hi,I have a premium Spotify account and I would like to use it with my ipod shuffle (4th gen).Do you have a solution for that? I do not want to throw my ipod shuffle, I use it a lot for running. Best, Jules

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a premium Spotify account and I would like to use it with my ipod shuffle (4th gen). Do you have a solution for that? I do not want to throw my ipod shuffle, I use it a lot for running. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Google Nest Hub] Cannot shuffle playlist alarm

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(Google Nest Hub) My Question or Issue You can set Nest Hub to play a Spotify playlist as a wake up alarm. However you can not request that it plays shuffled and it ignores if it set to play shuffled on other devices. Also ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (Google Nest Hub)   My Question or Issue   You can set Nest Hub to play a Spotify playlist as a wake up alarm.  However you can not requ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Internship Application: no news good news?

Hi! I applied for the 2021 Summer Internship of Podcast Management in Berlin. I received an affirmation email that they received my application. In this email, I was told that it would take a couple of weeks or even months to go through all the appli...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I applied for the 2021 Summer Internship of Podcast Management in Berlin. I received an affirmation email that they received my application. In this email, I was told that it would tak...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes