Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify web player appears to be hard broke? Addendum: And this web form is also hard broke.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDell Precision WorkstationOperating SystemWindows 10 w/Edge My Question or IssueIt looks like the web player is hard broke: https://youtu.be/K3qcxpnIBZIor I'm missing something PS: Your website is also busted. If you forget ...

Grant_Curell_0-1609186556940.png Grant_Curell_1-1609186770267.png Grant_Curell_0-1609186976593.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Dell Precision Workstation Operating System Windows 10 w/Edge   My Question or Issue It looks like the web player is hard broke: https://youtu.be/K3...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Set music quality on Fire TV or AV amp

I have just started a 3-month trial of Spotify Premium. One of the main features of Premium I want is the "extreme" (or very high) 320kbps streaming quality. My home system uses a Pioneer Elite AV amp with a Fire TV (stick and cube) attached via HDMI...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just started a 3-month trial of Spotify Premium. One of the main features of Premium I want is the "extreme" (or very high) 320kbps streaming quality. My home system uses a Pioneer Elite AV am...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Clock not showing Recent Playlists (or any of my playlists if I search them)

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung S7Operating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or IssueAs stated, I can't access any recent playlists in the Google clock app, even if I'm currently playing them on my phone in the background. It simply doesn't show up; onl...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung S7 Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue As stated, I can't access any recent playlists in the Google clock app, even if I'm currentl...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Music was Wrongly Removed by Spotify

Hello, I am part of a Pittsburgh based hip hop group known as Abstract Theory. We have had a song removed by your team due to fraudulent plays. We were unaware of this issue and want our song back up with its organic plays immediately. We have proof ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am part of a Pittsburgh based hip hop group known as Abstract Theory. We have had a song removed by your team due to fraudulent plays. We were unaware of this issue and want our song back up...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists have disappeared?

In my playlist tab, it doesn't show me any of my playlists. I can only find two (2) of them through the shortcut thing, but my five (5) other playlists are nowhere to be found. No, they weren't deleted. I already checked that. I've done everything po...

• Visitor
  • In my playlist tab, it doesn't show me any of my playlists. I can only find two (2) of them through the shortcut thing, but my five (5) other playlists are nowhere to be found. No, they weren't delet...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Second post ongoing issue

hi, I’m writing this in good faith hoping to get a resolution, I’ve hand this ongoing issue that I can’t use Spotify for longer than 120 seconds on my phone and can’t use it for more than 20 seconds on my pc and same issue with web player and Apple c...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I’m writing this in good faith hoping to get a resolution, I’ve hand this ongoing issue that I can’t use Spotify for longer than 120 seconds on my phone and can’t use it for more than 20 seconds ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fix
    Help
    ongoing issue
    second ticket
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Fire TV app will not stay shuffled - Remember playback settings

No matter what I play on the Fire TV app, the playlists do not stay shuffled after exiting Spotify. Each time I have to turn shuffle back on with the controls at the bottom when I start listening to music again. Only work around I've found is to use ...

• Casual Listener
  • No matter what I play on the Fire TV app, the playlists do not stay shuffled after exiting Spotify. Each time I have to turn shuffle back on with the controls at the bottom when I start listening to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV app will not stay shuffled

No matter what I play on the Fire TV app, the playlists do not stay shuffled after exiting Spotify. Each time I have to turn shuffle back on with the controls at the bottom when I start listening to music again. Only work around I've found is to use ...

• Casual Listener
  • No matter what I play on the Fire TV app, the playlists do not stay shuffled after exiting Spotify. Each time I have to turn shuffle back on with the controls at the bottom when I start listening to ...
  • mbp09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 43PfS5803/62 Philips app gallery isn't have spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevicePhilips UHD TV 43PfS5803/62Operating SystemPhlips smart tv My Question or IssueI couldnt find your app. Please solve it, pleaasseee

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Philips UHD TV 43PfS5803/62 Operating System Phlips smart tv   My Question or Issue I couldnt find your app. Please solve it, pleaasseee 😄
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts playing songs and playlists automatically

No matter where I play the songs, the mobile, the browser or the desktop application automatically plays songs without me touching anything. Always play playlists of two users that I do not know and do not share my musical taste.The only way I can re...

• Visitor
  • No matter where I play the songs, the mobile, the browser or the desktop application automatically plays songs without me touching anything. Always play playlists of two users that I do not know and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Repeat a song in your album

There should be an option to repeat a song in a playlist instead of putting the song in its own album to get it to repeat

• Visitor
  • There should be an option to repeat a song in a playlist instead of putting the song in its own album to get it to repeat
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Turn the music off automatically after a delimited time

So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the music will turn off in, for example 30 minutes and you...

• Visitor
  • So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable Genius Chromecast

PremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOs My Question or IssuePlease let me turn off Genius with them lyrics in the Spotify app while casting to Chromecast.

• Visitor
  •   Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue Please let me turn off Genius with them lyrics in the Spotify app while casting to C...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove my Denon AVR from another account

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDeviceDenon AVR-S650H My Question or IssueHi,How can I remove my Denon AVR from other persons account ?Just recently someone started "using" my Denon AVR and random times.The thing is that for a long time my account is the onl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device Denon AVR-S650H   My Question or Issue Hi, How can I remove my Denon AVR from other persons account ? Just recently someone started "using" my Denon ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back listen to an ad for an hour of ad free listenning

Seems like spotify shows 20 ads for every 2 songs, if your going to shove this many products down my throat, you might as well let me have 1 hour where I can actually listen to music

• Visitor
  • Seems like spotify shows 20 ads for every 2 songs, if your going to shove this many products down my throat, you might as well let me have 1 hour where I can actually listen to music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Silinen Şarkılar

Spotify uygulaması kendi kendine saçma bir şekilde beğenilen şarkıları siliyorrr!!!! En azından silinen veya eski beğenilen şarkılar diye bir bölüm (çalma listesi) gelse adam akıllı en azından uygulamanın yaptığı hatayı bir ne bide de olsa telafi ede...

• Visitor
  • Spotify uygulaması kendi kendine saçma bir şekilde beğenilen şarkıları siliyorrr!!!! 😡😡😡  En azından silinen veya eski beğenilen şarkılar diye bir bölüm (çalma listesi) gelse adam akıllı en a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The video player is abhorrent!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBrasilDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi! First of all i wanna say i never knew Spotify had a video player until the JRE moved there. But boy is it trash. The video player only takes up about 30%...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Brasil Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi!  First of all i wanna say i never knew Spotify had a video player ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord Connection Issues

So I have had Spotify Premium for some time now, and I've always had issues with connecting my Spotify account properly to my Discord. I recently got a new set up and am now using the Discord App instead of web browser, which I was hoping would make ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have had Spotify Premium for some time now, and I've always had issues with connecting my Spotify account properly to my Discord. I recently got a new set up and am now using the Discord App ins...
  • ssfille
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play all songs of an album

Plan; Familiar PremiumCountry: Mexico Deviceall of themOperating SystemIOS 14.2MAC OS 10.15 My Question or Issue I can't play an album... Why is this? I have the album physically, can I upload it so I can hear it in Spotify? Thanks

Lagrimas.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan; Familiar Premium Country: Mexico   Device all of them Operating System IOS 14.2 MAC OS 10.15   My Question or Issue   I can't play an album...    ...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Sort Songs in Webplayer

Plan - Premium Family Country - USA Device - Mac (Desktop)Operating System - iOS My Question or Issue - I am not seeing options to sort my songs by title, date added, etc., when using the WebPlayer. I know that this is available on the desktop app, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Family   Country - USA   Device - Mac (Desktop) Operating System - iOS    My Question or Issue - I am not seeing options to sort my songs by title,...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes