Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Sort Songs in Webplayer

Plan - Premium Family Country - USA Device - Mac (Desktop)Operating System - iOS My Question or Issue - I am not seeing options to sort my songs by title, date added, etc., when using the WebPlayer. I know that this is available on the desktop app, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Family   Country - USA   Device - Mac (Desktop) Operating System - iOS    My Question or Issue - I am not seeing options to sort my songs by title,...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Future of Spotify Mixing of Tracks?

Hi does spotify have any plans to develop internally or acquire technology that will allow playlists to be beatmixed together during playback? I have been relying on the incredible mixing technology in pacemaker from which i could select a playlist a...

• Regular
  • Hi does spotify have any plans to develop internally or acquire technology that will allow playlists to be beatmixed together during playback?   I have been relying on the incredible mixing te...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Where can i find global statistics for songs and artists?

Hi I've got a 15 year old son and he loves to keep track of global song statistics (not his personal stats). But we can't find any global stats except for the 5 most popular songs of each artist. Is there a way to find global stats per arbitrary song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've got a 15 year old son and he loves to keep track of global song statistics (not his personal stats). But we can't find any global stats except for the 5 most popular songs of each ar...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Unknown device playing music through Spotify Connect

Over the past few months I have had the problem of my Spotify switching to playing on an unknown device. I will be playing my own music, and suddenly it will switch to some other song/artist that I don't listen to, connected to an unknown device thro...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the past few months I have had the problem of my Spotify switching to playing on an unknown device. I will be playing my own music, and suddenly it will switch to some other song/artist that I d...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Personal playlist voice command not working on google speaker

Hi all! Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction before I'm driven insane. We've got a premium account and created a playlist, however can't get our Google speakers to play it using voice commands. Some of those I've tried "Hey Google pl...

• Visitor
  • Hi all!   Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction before I'm driven insane.   We've got a premium account and created a playlist, however can't get our Google speakers to ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Web Player) Volume Randomly jumping up during a song

Plan : FreeCountry : BelgiumDevice : Asus Tuf GamingOS : Windows 10 I was Listening to a song using the Spotify Web Player when the volume of the song suddenly jumped up. it gave me a scare, but i ignored it. however the problem reoccured, and when i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Free Country : Belgium Device : Asus Tuf Gaming OS : Windows 10   I was Listening to a song using the Spotify Web Player when the volume of the song suddenly jumped up. it gave me a ...
  • Lucaltc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] How do I turn off shuffle permanently?

The damn thing drives me insane. I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.

• Visitor
  • The damn thing drives me insane.     I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Identity Theft

Someone is using Santanas Identity to get on Release Radars of people. This song is a trap song, and has nothing to do with the real Santana. The real artist is even linked to the fake song which makes this even worse. Spotify do something about it! ...

• Roadie
  • Someone is using Santanas Identity to get on Release Radars of people.  This song is a trap song, and has nothing to do with the real Santana. The real artist is even linked to the fake song wh...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No audio on Apple TV 4K with HomePod(s) Connected

If you have the Apple TV 4K connected to HomePod(s) as the audio output source, no sound will play when using the Spotify Apple TV app. The progress meter will go up by no sound comes out. PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceApple TV 4K, tvOS 14.2Operating ...

• Roadie
  • If you have the Apple TV 4K connected to HomePod(s) as the audio output source, no sound will play when using the Spotify Apple TV app. The progress meter will go up by no sound comes out.   P...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • TV
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Important small things to fix on Playstation 5 app

First of all Sorry if my terminology is off, I am using Spotify on different language 1.You forgot to add most important list, my favorites-playlist to quick menu ( small player that can be accessed in game )​2.If I play a song on phone and send it t...

• First of all Sorry if my terminology is off, I am using Spotify on different language   1.You forgot to add most important list, my favorites-playlist to quick menu ( small player that ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 mins of ad free music

I don’t always get 30 mins of ad free music. When I watch the ad I get 3 more right after it and then only get about 15-20 mins of ad free music. If this is a problem with some code or something please fix. Thank you. love the app.

• Visitor
  • I don’t always get 30 mins of ad free music. When I watch the ad I get 3 more right after it and then only get about 15-20 mins of ad free music. If this is a problem with some code or something plea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] I can't change my playlist cover photo!!!

I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an error. Please help

• Visitor
  • I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an e...
  • deadponies
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Logout from remote device

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPolandDeviceSAMSUNG SMART TV My Question or IssueCould anybody let me know is it possible to logout from remote device - Samsung Smart TV? I have logged in in Samsung Smart TV and would like to log out from this device. Unfor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Poland Device SAMSUNG SMART TV   My Question or Issue Could anybody let me know is it possible to logout from remote device - Samsung Smart TV? I have lo...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Big screen] Digibox app misses out personal playlists

Using Spotify on a TV or cable box is a limited experience. I understand that I cannot add and delete songs from playlists and use the more advanced features available on the desktop and mobile apps. But there is another limitation which seems unnece...

• Gig Goer
  • Using Spotify on a TV or cable box is a limited experience. I understand that I cannot add and delete songs from playlists and use the more advanced features available on the desktop and mobile apps....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos Play1 stops spotify playlists since 2 weeks

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSonos Play1 My Question or IssueWe have a Sonos Play1 which worked fine with Spotify for years. Roughly 2 weeks ago, when playing back Spotify playlists the stream stops after 2-4 songs. Curious what was going on, I cap...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Sonos Play1   My Question or Issue We have a Sonos Play1 which worked fine with Spotify for years. Roughly 2 weeks ago, when playing back Spotify play...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Advertisement EQ settings

I love my music loud/strong so you can feel it BUT Spotify’s advert eq settings are so ‘beefed up’ and have their wave files stretched to the maximum, I have to have it all turned down to a boring volume. Please Spotify people re master your adverts ...

• Visitor
  • I love my music loud/strong so you can feel it BUT Spotify’s advert eq settings are so ‘beefed up’ and have their wave files stretched to the maximum, I have to have it all turned down to a boring vo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music pause randomly

Music will pause almost every 30seconds and I will need to "sign out everywhere" and re-log in again in order tk bypass this issue. But I will need to repeat this step over and over whenever I connect or disconnect a bluetooth device or even listenin...

• Casual Listener
  • Music will pause almost every 30seconds and I will need to "sign out everywhere" and re-log in again in order tk bypass this issue. But I will need to repeat this step over and over whenever I connec...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution web player not let me log in

Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue. &...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Joe Rogan podcast on the playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryRussiaDevice(Mi Air 13'3)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10)My Question or IssueEverybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open official page with playlists of his podcasts the playlists are empty. What...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Russia Device (Mi Air 13'3) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Everybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes