Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify CarPlay app only showing my 5 most recent albums

I am connecting my iPhone 11 (OS 14.2) to CarPlay. The issue I have is that when open Spotify it only shows 5 albums. I have many times this number in my Library. I think what it is showing my 5 more recently added albums. (And just 2 artists). On th...

• Casual Listener
  • I am connecting my iPhone 11 (OS 14.2) to CarPlay.  The issue I have  is that when open Spotify it only shows 5 albums. I have many times this number in my Library.  I think what it is...
  • elliotg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] Spotify needs to get it together

Ever since Spotify did their massive update about 2 years ago their platform has been absolute garbage. sometimes the app won't even open for no reason I have perfect connectivity issues and can connect to all of my other apps. sometimes songs just s...

• Visitor
  • Ever since Spotify did their massive update about 2 years ago their platform has been absolute garbage. sometimes the app won't even open for no reason I have perfect connectivity issues and can conn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify sees, but doesn't connect to Vizio Crave 360

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceVIZIO Crave 360Operating System / ApplicationGoogle CastMy Question or IssueI've been casting from Spotify to VIZIO Crave 360 wireless speaker for several years without issues.A couple months ago Spotify started failing whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device VIZIO Crave 360 Operating System / Application Google Cast My Question or Issue I've been casting from Spotify to VIZIO Crave 360 wireless speaker for several...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't connect to my devices

I have an Okyo TX-NR616 and upgraded to the most recent firmware that supports Spotify Connect. The device is also showing up in the devices list, but once it is picked, the speaker symbol is blinking a few times and then stops.What can I do to fix t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Okyo TX-NR616 and upgraded to the most recent firmware that supports Spotify Connect. The device is also showing up in the devices list, but once it is picked, the speaker symbol is blinkin...
  • Tn6
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "you've filled this playlist to the max"??

PlanPremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 12, Macbook Pro )Operating System(iOS 14,) My Question or IssueHey there, I recently decided to add my old MP3 library to my local files on Spotify desktop. I have roughly 50k songs. When I tried to move them to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 12, Macbook Pro ) Operating System (iOS 14,)   My Question or Issue Hey there, I recently decided to add my old MP3 library to my local f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

generl buggs with Google assistance / car / bluetooth devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSA, north California Device(Blackview 9900-pro )Operating System( Android 10 (bata still for usa "ota in Eu alrady")isshues presist on both android 9(stock) also My Question or Issuehow do i fix or attempt to fix isshues , as in ho...

• Plan Premium Country USA, north California  Device (Blackview 9900-pro ) Operating System ( Android 10 (bata still for usa "ota in Eu alrady")isshues presist on both android 9(stock)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Funeral planning using my playlist

I’m making my will and I want my liked tunes to be played at my funeral. Can I purchase my playlist so I can leave it with my will and be sure that it’ll be available as background and then for dancing? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I’m making my will and I want my liked tunes to be played at my funeral. Can I purchase my playlist so I can leave it with my will and be sure that it’ll be available as background and then for danci...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Full screen ads completely prevent me from using the app

I don't mind ads since I'm using the free version, but when I'm using the windows app and ads start playing, they fly up and cover the entire window making use of the app impossible. I mean, forget negative brand association, but not being able to us...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't mind ads since I'm using the free version, but when I'm using the windows app and ads start playing, they fly up and cover the entire window making use of the app impossible. I mean, forget n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Webplayer won't log in

PlanFreeCountryScotlandDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am completely stuck on this one.Web player will not open, i get the error "Something went wrong, try reloading the page"This happens on multiple browsers tried Chrome...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Scotland Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am completely stuck on this one. Web player will not open, i get the error  "Some...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] An Spotify internal, passwordless authentification

If you install spotify on a new device,like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service.Due to my experience with IT, I know it's possible to create an secure and passwordless authentifica...

• Casual Listener
  • If you install spotify on a new device, like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service. Due to my experience with IT, I know it's pos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications and emails about artists I do not follow

Can we stop this please? If I wanted to know that Taylor Swift released a new album I would follow her page. And I don't want to turn off all emails/push notifications either because I do find them useful for artists I actually follow.

• Visitor
  • Can we stop this please? If I wanted to know that Taylor Swift released a new album I would follow her page. And I don't want to turn off all emails/push notifications either because I do find them u...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Iphone Help

Hi I was starting to listen to a random album on my iphone with my via bluetooth Bose Quiet Comfort II Headphones then about halfway through the song it switched to the first song on a album from a band that is in fact in my playlist. Now I know my a...

• Visitor
  • Hi I was starting to listen to a random album on my iphone with my via bluetooth Bose Quiet Comfort II Headphones then about halfway through the song it switched to the first song on a album from a b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not working with google home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueSpotify no longer works with Google home. When I try to play music, the speaker gives me a "something went wrong" error. I tried restarting the speaker, unl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Spotify no longer works with Google home. When I try to play music, the speaker ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pop up ads for podcast from (former prince?) Harry

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueUsers, including paid (of which I am one), are getting pop up ads for content from (former prince? is it? I don't care enough to look it up) Harry and his spouse. How ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Users, including paid (of which I am one), are getting pop up ads for content from (former ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Artists pages not loading.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceLeveno Cromebook 3Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueMy artist pages are not loading on web player from anywhere not even when searching for them it always says "Oooops, something went wrong while loading ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device Leveno Cromebook 3 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue My artist pages are not loading on web player from anywhere not even...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Sorry something went wrong' error when trying to play Spotify on Google Home connected

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMarshall Stanton IIOperating SystemGoogle My Question or IssueSuddenly today my Marshall Stanmore II is getting this 'sorry, something went wrong' error when trying to play Spotify content on a Google connected Marshall St...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device Marshall Stanton II Operating System Google  My Question or Issue Suddenly today my Marshall Stanmore II is getting this 'sorry, something ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Amazon Echo] Unable to set spotify as default for podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAmazon Echo dot 3rd genOperating SystemAlexa app on Android My Question or IssueI activated the spotify skill and can use spotify as standard for music and genre.When I try to set spotify as standard for podcasts spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Amazon Echo dot 3rd gen Operating System Alexa app on Android   My Question or Issue I activated the spotify skill and can use spotify as standard...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Joe Rogan podcast episodes missing on Samsung TV app

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Smart TV My Question or IssueThere are no JRE podcasts episodes showing on the Samsung TV app since the announcement on May 19th. All other podcasts show episodes up to today and JRE is fully up to date on my iPhone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Smart TV   My Question or Issue There are no JRE podcasts episodes showing on the Samsung TV app since the announcement on May 19th. All other podc...
  • Advent47
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

[Connect] Spotify doesn't launch on Roku

I keep trying to launch Spotify on my Roku but just get a blank screen. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app and powering my router and modem off and on.

• Regular
  • I keep trying to launch Spotify on my Roku but just get a blank screen. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app and powering my router and modem off and on. 
  • kelleemuriel
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify Server/Services Down

Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my subscription and everything.

• Casual Listener
  • Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my s...
  • crawford13x
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes