Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Playlists] I can't change my playlist cover photo!!!

I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an error. Please help

• Visitor
  • I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an e...
  • deadponies
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Logout from remote device

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPolandDeviceSAMSUNG SMART TV My Question or IssueCould anybody let me know is it possible to logout from remote device - Samsung Smart TV? I have logged in in Samsung Smart TV and would like to log out from this device. Unfor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Poland Device SAMSUNG SMART TV   My Question or Issue Could anybody let me know is it possible to logout from remote device - Samsung Smart TV? I have lo...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Big screen] Digibox app misses out personal playlists

Using Spotify on a TV or cable box is a limited experience. I understand that I cannot add and delete songs from playlists and use the more advanced features available on the desktop and mobile apps. But there is another limitation which seems unnece...

• Gig Goer
  • Using Spotify on a TV or cable box is a limited experience. I understand that I cannot add and delete songs from playlists and use the more advanced features available on the desktop and mobile apps....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos Play1 stops spotify playlists since 2 weeks

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSonos Play1 My Question or IssueWe have a Sonos Play1 which worked fine with Spotify for years. Roughly 2 weeks ago, when playing back Spotify playlists the stream stops after 2-4 songs. Curious what was going on, I cap...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Sonos Play1   My Question or Issue We have a Sonos Play1 which worked fine with Spotify for years. Roughly 2 weeks ago, when playing back Spotify play...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Advertisement EQ settings

I love my music loud/strong so you can feel it BUT Spotify’s advert eq settings are so ‘beefed up’ and have their wave files stretched to the maximum, I have to have it all turned down to a boring volume. Please Spotify people re master your adverts ...

• Visitor
  • I love my music loud/strong so you can feel it BUT Spotify’s advert eq settings are so ‘beefed up’ and have their wave files stretched to the maximum, I have to have it all turned down to a boring vo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music pause randomly

Music will pause almost every 30seconds and I will need to "sign out everywhere" and re-log in again in order tk bypass this issue. But I will need to repeat this step over and over whenever I connect or disconnect a bluetooth device or even listenin...

• Casual Listener
  • Music will pause almost every 30seconds and I will need to "sign out everywhere" and re-log in again in order tk bypass this issue. But I will need to repeat this step over and over whenever I connec...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution web player not let me log in

Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Im using google chrome on mac os, after i log in the website reload and after it shows a popup, saying some trouble happend; this problem happend too in wondows so i don`t know where is the issue. &...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Joe Rogan podcast on the playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryRussiaDevice(Mi Air 13'3)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10)My Question or IssueEverybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open official page with playlists of his podcasts the playlists are empty. What...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Russia Device (Mi Air 13'3) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Everybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need help for: ?Helping by closing down topics?

Plan: PREMIUMCountry: CANADAOperating System: LAPTOP + ANDROID My Question or Issue:1- QUOTE:''The Spotify Community is a place where thousands of Spotify users go to get help and to help others.'' 2- STATEMENT:I got no help and my request was closed...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: PREMIUM Country: CANADA Operating System: LAPTOP + ANDROID   My Question or Issue: 1- QUOTE: ''The Spotify Community is a place where thousands of Spotify users go to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Tizen app: no sound, controls do not work

PlanPremiumCountryRussia DeviceSamsung TV UE55TU8500UXOperating SystemTizen (i guess) T-NKLDEUC-1402.4 My Question or IssueI've installed Spotify app from store, it had been working for several weeks, after that it started to work like this:* Everyth...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   Device Samsung TV UE55TU8500UX Operating System Tizen (i guess) T-NKLDEUC-1402.4   My Question or Issue I've installed Spotify app from store, ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play spotify on Echo Dot - can anyone help?

My Question or Issue I have always been able to play spotify on echo dot, using my phone to choose which playlist to play and choosing the echo dot as the device to play it on. Lately I can only listen to it on my phone. If I go to 'Connect to a Devi...

• Casual Listener
  •  My Question or Issue  I have always been able to play spotify on echo dot, using my phone to choose which playlist to play and choosing the echo dot as the device to play it on. Lately I ...
  • eduardofromtx
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlinking

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am in an issue right now where my PSN account is banned and i can’t unlink it to put it on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics do not appear in the mobile app

Hi everyone,I have a premium familiar account. All users except me can see song's lyrics. I tried to contact through Instagram and Google Play Store sending a message but I had no answer. Checking the forum, I see a plenty posts about the same proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have a premium familiar account. All users except me can see song's lyrics. I tried to contact through Instagram and Google Play Store sending a message but I had no answer.  Ch...
  • scinnema
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

LG TV

When is the spotify app coming back to the lg smart tvs?

• Casual Listener
  • When is the spotify app coming back to the lg smart tvs?
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

LG 37LM620S tv

Hi, I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get spotify" button, ithe reply is that it supports only Windows...

• Hi,  I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get...
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Developer] Spotify web player

Hello! Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer. Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my WebPlayer, not my account page. I believe I should not have to go through m...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer.    Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my ...
  • CrookedParadise
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox] android mit xbox verbinden

Hi,Ich habe das Problem seit ein paar Wochen das ich meine music nicht von Android gerät auf der xbox Abspielen kann. Wenn ich die Musik auf meinem Android abspiele und dan conection mit xbox drücke wird mir der Song zwar auf der xbox angezeigt aber ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Ich habe das Problem seit ein paar Wochen das ich meine music nicht von Android gerät auf der xbox Abspielen kann. Wenn ich die Musik auf meinem Android abspiele und dan conection mit xbox drück...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

importing songs

been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. what is the difference? how can I get a song that I took off ...

• Casual Listener
  • been using Spotify for a few years now and I'm now updating my songs here on Spotify to use with Alexa. I have the songs imported but they are showing grayed out and others that are white. ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play audiobooks with Google assistant

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueHey,when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???), Spotify only plays the actually most popular title of the artist. I t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   My Question or Issue Hey, when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???),...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes