Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• stev12312wer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to join the Rock Star Program

Hey, @Xenia I'm Tired of Being Left in the dark about this. Do you mind Private Messaging me or Replying How many "Replies" Or "Post" Ect.. you Need to get into the Rockstar Program Because I'm Really Interested and everytime I ask everybody says wer...

• Composer
  • Hey, @Xenia I'm Tired of Being Left in the dark about this. Do you mind Private Messaging me or Replying How many "Replies" Or "Post" Ect.. you Need to get into the Rockstar Program Because I'm Reall...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Group Session for more than six

My Question or Issue We want to have a group session on Saturday night. The problem is there are 8 of us and I notice Group Session only supports 1 + 5 invites. Is there any way of extending this to more than 6 total?

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   We want to have a group session on Saturday night. The problem is there are 8 of us and I notice Group Session only supports 1 + 5 invites.   Is there any way of...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast copying my written content

I don't know if I'm even in the right thread. I was recently made aware that a Podcast has made an episode where they use my written content word by word with just a robotic voice. I was given a heads up by another person that also has experienced th...

• I don't know if I'm even in the right thread. I was recently made aware that a Podcast has made an episode where they use my written content word by word with just a robotic voice. I was given a head...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Partnership] Spotify for Playdate : a new portable game console

It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate. https://play.date/ Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.

• Regular
  • It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate.   https://play.date/   Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas Smart TV LG

Hace ya unos días que reproduzco una canción en mi Smart TV y no suena absolutamente nada pero la barra sigue corriendo. Ya desinstalé y reinstalé la app varias veces, incluso resetee mi pantalla a sus configuraciones de fábrica unas cuantas veces y ...

• Visitor
  • Hace ya unos días que reproduzco una canción en mi Smart TV y no suena absolutamente nada pero la barra sigue corriendo. Ya desinstalé y reinstalé la app varias veces, incluso resetee mi pantalla a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer skips tracks on Chromium Browser

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 / Chromium Browser Version 86.0.4240.193 (official built) (64-Bit) My Question or IssueOn my webplayer all tracks are skipped until it plays one track for about 6 sec. then it stops. I did try ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10 / Chromium Browser Version 86.0.4240.193 (official built) (64-Bit)   My Question or Issue On my webplayer all track...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Music stops at :10 on all songs, all playlists using Webplayer on desktop

I've refreshed, I've closed Safari and restarted the web player 3x, and I even restarted my computer - every song on every playlist I try will only play the first :10 seconds and then pauses, and will not resume.

• Visitor
  • I've refreshed, I've closed Safari and restarted the web player 3x, and I even restarted my computer - every song on every playlist I try will only play the first :10 seconds and then pauses, and wil...
  • Xenia
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution I Can´t delete a Playlist

Hello Guys,i can´t delete a Old Playlist, please, delete for me? Follow the link:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7xQ7PZaNvpaEk6K57fQDaY?si=XgMV_xu3TtWrl8EgEW1_Pg

• Regular
  • Hello Guys, i can´t delete a Old Playlist, please, delete for me?   Follow the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7xQ7PZaNvpaEk6K57fQDaY?si=XgMV_xu3TtWrl8EgEW1_Pg  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sonos only appearing on Spotify Connect in one account, not in another without Wifi

PlanPremium DeviceSame behavior in all devices (Android, Windows, Web) My Question or IssueHi, I have my Sonos linked to 2 Spotify accounts and I can access Sonos from both accounts using Spotify app when I'm connected to Wifi, but when I'm not conne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Same behavior in all devices (Android, Windows, Web)   My Question or Issue Hi, I have my Sonos linked to 2 Spotify accounts and I can access Sonos from both ac...
  • mahonni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My Spotify web player mutes itself at the 10th second of every song.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to you become a rock Star 2020

Hello I was wondering how many people can become a rock star is it Extremely hard What badges do you need to have Ect.. any info you know PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Androi...

• Regular
  • Hello I was wondering how many people can become a rock star is it Extremely hard What badges do you need to have Ect.. any info you know  Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] a couple of songs play and then it goes through a full playlist of recommended

so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs and I still haven't been able to listen to the unde...

• Visitor
  • so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect as a Harrassment Vector

Spotify Connect is able to connect and play music on every Spotify capable device on the same network, which means that my roommate could theoretically hijack my bedroom smart speaker and start playing music (and vice versa) and I would have no way t...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Connect is able to connect and play music on every Spotify capable device on the same network, which means that my roommate could theoretically hijack my bedroom smart speaker and start playi...
  • WritingWriter87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

two physical buttons would be needed which, with the screen off, allow you to go forward and back.

there is a problem, in my opinion two physical buttons would be needed which, with the screen off, allow you to go forward and back.

• Visitor
  • there is a problem, in my opinion two physical buttons would be needed which, with the screen off, allow you to go forward and back.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to skip multiple tracks on Echo?

Has anyone figured out how to go back/forth multiple tracks using Alexa when you're listening from an Echo speaker? For me, skipping only one track at a time.

• Regular
  • Has anyone figured out how to go back/forth multiple tracks using Alexa when you're listening from an Echo speaker?   For me, skipping only one track at a time.  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved albums don't show up on artist pages

PlanFreeCountryU.S.A.DeviceChromebookOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueIf I have an album saved and go to the artist page the album won't show up on that artist's page. I have a lot of saved albums, and I tend to navigate to them quickly b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S.A. Device Chromebook Operating System ChromeOS   My Question or Issue If I have an album saved and go to the artist page the album won't show up on that artist's ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New folders and playlists don't update in web player

PlanFreeDeviceAcer ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueI have been having many issues with the web player recently. One is that when I create a new playlist/folder, rename a playlist/folder, or add playlists to a folder, it will s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device Acer Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue I have been having many issues with the web player recently. One is that when I create a new playlist/f...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes