Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song queues being deleted on Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro Spotify frequently deletes my song queue when I try to add songs to it. When I add a new song, nothing shows except "NaN" at the end of the line and the song does not play! This has been...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Pro   Spotify frequently deletes my song queue when I try to add songs to it. When I add a new song, nothing shows exc...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can Spotify Connect work with a SONY UHP-H1 Universal Player?

There is an app on the Sony UHP-H1 player for wireless connection between a cell phone app Spotify instance and the player; however, on when live on the same home network, the Spotify phone app (same is true of desktop Windows app) does not see the S...

• Casual Listener
  • There is an app on the Sony UHP-H1 player for wireless connection between a cell phone app Spotify instance and the player; however,  on when live on the same home network, the Spotify phone app...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed my main facebook email to log in, will it eventualy change in my Spotify account?

PlanPremiumCountryItaly My Question or IssueHi, first of all I hope I chose the correct section to post. Here's my issue: I've always been subscribed to Spotify through Facebook. I changed my main email address -the one I use to log in on Facebook- a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   My Question or Issue Hi, first of all I hope I chose the correct section to post.  Here's my issue: I've always been subscribed to Spotify through Facebo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist mixup - Pain

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySweden My Question or IssueThe swedish well known artist Pain(https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hGpZy6ws8FofByMkt0CV1?si=xt1X1g3fSqivb-9b6K9yOQ) seems to have gotten mixed-up with a lesser known hip-hop-artist with the same na...

• Plan Premium Family Country Sweden   My Question or Issue The swedish well known artist Pain(https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hGpZy6ws8FofByMkt0CV1?si=xt1X1g3fSqivb-9b6K9yOQ) seems to have...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify skill for Alexa seems to be broken

Spotify for Alexa on the Amazon Echos seems to be playing up.Was working earlier but stopped for a short while. Darren

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify for Alexa on the Amazon Echos seems to be playing up. Was working earlier but stopped for a short while.   Darren
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Meesanger

Знаю что это не то место, но больше я не знаю как связаться с тех поддержкой. В общем я бы хотел связаться с одним из пользователей Spotify через админов или модераторов Spotify. Имя пользователя или его Айди могу предоставить

• Знаю что это не то место, но больше я не знаю как связаться с тех поддержкой. В общем я бы хотел связаться с одним из пользователей Spotify через админов или модераторов Spotify. Имя пользователя или...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back, “New releases for you” on the home feed

The most recent update removed, on the home feed, “New releases for you” Every Friday it would have new music from artists you followed. Now the only way to find any new music from artists you follow is to individually search each one up or look at t...

• Casual Listener
  • The most recent update removed, on the home feed, “New releases for you” Every Friday it would have new music from artists you followed. Now the only way to find any new music from artists you follow...
  • Revertrevert
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Search Engine

Hello, I have an idea for the search engine I would hopefully like to be implemented. I have so many favorite artists that I like to search but it is hard to keep some of them in the search engine because they disappear when I search for too many art...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I have an idea for the search engine I would hopefully like to be implemented. I have so many favorite artists that I like to search but it is hard to keep some of them in the search en...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • search engine
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Gaining Listeners and Followers

Hello to All! I just started a podcast called Quarantime!, where I interview people about the life changes and hobbies people have gone through during the Coronavirus pandemic. This is my first ever podcast I've put on Spotify (it's for a school proj...

• Visitor
  • Hello to All! I just started a podcast called Quarantime!, where I interview people about the life changes and hobbies people have gone through during the Coronavirus pandemic. This is my first ever ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa won't change music on Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceEcho Dot 3 generationOperating System My Question or IssueSometimes Alexa keeps stuck on the same playlist and when you ask a music it don't change the music. To solve is needed to disable the Spotify skill on Amazon app...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Echo Dot 3 generation Operating System   My Question or Issue Sometimes Alexa keeps stuck on the same playlist and when you ask a music it don't chang...
  • leomanfredini
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to add alphabetically to the playlist?

When I want to add a song to a playlist, I can not deal with it so that I can find the playlist I need in alphabetical order.I could not deal with it and that's why I gave up PREMIUM for another company.I like Spotify, but alphabetical addition is im...

• Regular
  • When I want to add a song to a playlist, I can not deal with it so that I can find the playlist I need in alphabetical order. I could not deal with it and that's why I gave up PREMIUM for another co...
  • DarioPocztowski
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch in songs

Hey guys, I started to spot glitchy sounds in songs I'm listening. For example, What I've Done from Linkin Park has this during the second chorus. I've used different headphones (wired and bluetooth), tried through my phone speakers or my computer sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I started to spot glitchy sounds in songs I'm listening. For example, What I've Done from Linkin Park has this during the second chorus.    I've used different headphon...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended Songs Algorithm Not Working

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone X, Dell laptop, HP laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify used to recommend songs based on the songs in my playlist when out of nowhere across all my devices, it started only recommending...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone X, Dell laptop, HP laptop Operating System iOS 10,  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify used to recommend songs based on the songs in m...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device on my account I cannot remove

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI noticed on my account there is a "PS4" labeled as a device I can listen on but I never registered a PS4 with my Spotify account. How can I remove it? Also, I've tried the s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I noticed on my account there is a "PS4" labeled as a device I can listen on but I never registere...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast stars not updating

Hello everyone, this morning I posted my first episode of my podcast. But somehow my stats never have updated. Does anybody know how to fix this or when it should update?PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceXiaomi mi 9t proOperating SystemAndroid ...

• Hello everyone, this morning I posted my first episode of my podcast. But somehow my stats never have updated. Does anybody know how to fix this or when it should update? Plan Premium Country Th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

picture in picture play/pause question

When using a picture in picture mode play button not responding. Is this a issue?

• When using a picture in picture mode play button not responding. Is this a issue? 🤔
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error message in Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryCzech republicDeviceHonor 6X, Xbox OneOperating SystemAndroid 7 My Question or IssueSpotify app is unable to run on my XBOX One now (before today it worked with no problems). When I start the app all I can get is - error message (yo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Czech republic Device Honor 6X, Xbox One Operating System Android 7   My Question or Issue Spotify app is unable to run on my XBOX One now (before today it worked ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem playlists via Google Home mini

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 My Question or Issue I recently bought a Google Home Mini. Great device but I run into something strange with playing my playlists. I do have a Premium account, but if I give the command "play pla...

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S8   My Question or Issue  I recently bought a Google Home Mini. Great device but I run into something strange with play...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Hey All. Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by Djmatko. i've never heard of or listened to this artist befo...

• Visitor
  • Hey All.   Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes