Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My payment was on 17.08 and they ask me to pay again, and it's not even 17.09

Plan Premium Country Romania Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max / Desktop Windows) Operating System (iOS 13.6.1 / Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello there Spotify Community! I have an issue with the payment of my plan, I was charged on 17.08 for the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max / Desktop Windows) Operating System (iOS 13.6.1 / Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Hello there Spotify ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Other
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect maximum number of devices?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceReproducible on all devices: iPhone 8, Galaxy A70, Pixel 3, Windows desktop, Web player My Question or IssueDoes Spotify Connect have a device limit? This may sound strange, but across two residences, I have around 60 Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Reproducible on all devices: iPhone 8, Galaxy A70, Pixel 3, Windows desktop, Web player   My Question or Issue Does Spotify Connect have a device limit?&nb...
  • philmehew
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[ARTIST PAGE] - Nothing shows at it should!

Hi, I've added all the information on my Spotify for Artist account and nothing is showing on my artist page. No header, no profile picture, no bio - nothing. On the spotify for artists site it says it's all good and should be visable - but isn't. It...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've added all the information on my Spotify for Artist account and nothing is showing on my artist page. No header, no profile picture, no bio - nothing.  On the spotify for artists site...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice Samsung A50Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI noticed that there are two (2) Fallen Album by Evanescence available that are created in different time (March 2003 and January 2003). I noticed that when...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device  Samsung A50 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I noticed that there are two (2) Fallen Album by Evanescence available that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly playlist is different in Desktop player and android player

Hi, do you have somebody similar issue with discover weekly playlist when you have one version of playlist on desktop player and different version of playlist on android. I am using same premium account on both - desktop and android. I've tried to re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, do you have somebody similar issue with discover weekly playlist when you have one version of playlist on desktop player and different version of playlist on android. I am using same premium acco...
  • nunonuno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tesla invalid account

Dear, I can’t connect my Spotify family account to my Tesla model 3 v10.2 email and password are correct (I tried login in a browser) but when I do login he answers invalid account. I’ve tried to change Tesla language... no way. Can you please help m...

• Visitor
  • Dear,   I can’t connect my Spotify family account to my Tesla model 3 v10.2   email and password are correct (I tried login in a browser) but when I do login he answers invalid acco...
  • carda1989
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution YOGA

I find it extremely interesting that under the Yoga category that Spotify created practically every single playlist cover is a photo of a white woman. Not only is white washing a big enough problem on its own, but to create an entire category that or...

• I find it extremely interesting that under the Yoga category that Spotify created practically every single playlist cover is a photo of a white woman. Not only is white washing a big enough problem o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Stop running McAfee Heating and Air ads!

Greg McAfee is a documented racist and sexual harasser. Please remove his advertisements!

• Casual Listener
  • Greg McAfee is a documented racist and sexual harasser. Please remove his advertisements!
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[Mobile][Other] Maybe dont actively try and make life harder for people????

Why make it harder for people that dont pay you to listen to music?The obvious answer is to make more money, but **you already dont pay your artists enough**So don't make it so that if I dont have premium you PLAY SONGS THAT ARENT EVEN IN THE ALBUM T...

• Visitor
  • Why make it harder for people that dont pay you to listen to music? The obvious answer is to make more money, but **you already dont pay your artists enough** So don't make it so that if I dont hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not eligible for a Google

I have an active individual premium subscription, my account is based in Canada, I have not redeemed the offer previously. I'm not sure if subscribing via PayPal counts as using a partner, it is the only thing I can think of.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an active individual premium subscription, my account is based in Canada, I have not redeemed the offer previously. I'm not sure if subscribing via PayPal counts as using a partner, it is the ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Visuals Don't Credit Artists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I was listening to Sticks (live) by Cannonball Adderly and there was a very cool visual vide...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast Audio needs a couple minutes to load song

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceChromecast AudioOperating SystemChromecast My Question or IssueWhen streaming Spotify on my Chromecast Audio it takes around 1-2 minutes until the song starts, before that nothing can be heard. After a certain song has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Chromecast Audio Operating System Chromecast   My Question or Issue When streaming Spotify on my Chromecast Audio it takes around 1-2 minutes until ...
  • spyfly
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTML5 player with reduced keyboard support

PlanN/ACountryN/ADeviceAny device with HTML5 browser and remote control.Operating SystemN/AMy Question or IssueIs there any HTML5 version of Spotify web application that supports no mouse and reduced keyboard support - so it provides a virtual keyboa...

• Visitor
  • Plan N/A Country N/A Device Any device with HTML5 browser and remote control. Operating System N/A My Question or Issue Is there any HTML5 version of Spotify web application that supports no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] idea was erroneously marked as duplicate, cannot be edited nor reopened

My idea was erroneously marked as duplicate, cannot be edited nor reopened:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/non-algorithmic-playlist-shuffle/idi-p/5024739 This idea has been closed as a duplicate of another, unrelated, idea:https://commu...

• Roadie
  • My idea was erroneously marked as duplicate, cannot be edited nor reopened: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/non-algorithmic-playlist-shuffle/idi-p/5024739   This idea has been c...
  • fraktalisman
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partnership proposal. Telecommunication operator

Dear Spotify team! My name is Vyacheslav (Slav) and i represent the Russian telecommunication company that provides the broadband connection and tv services all over the county.First of all let me thank you for a great job all of you had done to come...

•   Dear Spotify team!  My name is Vyacheslav (Slav) and i represent the Russian telecommunication company that provides the broadband connection and tv services all over the county. First...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album from the Russian Spotify

For some reason, Britney Spears' LP "Britney Jean" is unavailable for Russian Spotify users. This feels like a mistake since this full album is available worldwide and is a valid worldwide release just like any other LP of hers. Is there an known rea...

• Regular
  • For some reason, Britney Spears' LP "Britney Jean" is unavailable for Russian Spotify users. This feels like a mistake since this full album is available worldwide and is a valid worldwide release ju...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lieder automatisch zur Playlist hinzugefügt

PlanFreeDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueWenn ich mir meine Playlist anhöre kommen zwischendurch immer andere Lieder die ich nicht geadder habe.. Ich habe auch schon das Auto-Play in den Settings ausgestellt aber ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Wenn ich mir meine Playlist anhöre kommen zwischendurch immer andere Lieder die ich nicht geadder habe.. Ic...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Not Showing as Liked

Under my "Liked Songs" tab on the web player (I'm using Firefox), none of my liked songs are being shown as liked, even though they're under my Liked Songs tab. For example - usually liked songs have a green heart beside them when they're playing, to...

• Gig Goer
  • Under my "Liked Songs" tab on the web player (I'm using Firefox), none of my liked songs are being shown as liked, even though they're under my Liked Songs tab. For example - usually liked songs have...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes