Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Marked as Good Idea" -- Status Updates? | Dislike/Thumbs Down Feature

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll/anyOperating SystemAll/anyMy Question or IssueFirstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is there any way to get a status update on how that is progressing to implem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All/any Operating System All/any My Question or Issue Firstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is ther...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • algorithm
    Good idea
    idea
    marked as good idea
    Recommendations
    restored features
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Majority Fitzwilliam DAB Radio

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMajority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Radio Tuner My Question or IssueI have a Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Tuner.Aside from being a DAB radio it will allow access to Internet Radio and will play from s USB Memory Stick...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Radio Tuner   My Question or Issue I have a Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Tuner. Aside from being a DAB ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see podcast in Australia region

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAll devices (specifically tested with web player, Windows 10 and Pixel 4a)Operating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to migrate to using Spotify for my podcasts, and all but 1 of the ones I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device All devices (specifically tested with web player, Windows 10 and Pixel 4a) Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm tryi...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection problems to Onkyo amp via wifi

My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer simply stop "seeing" the amp anymore, it stops appearing ...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer simply...
  • aiemdavalrus
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How is 'Where People Listen' calculated?

My Question or IssueHello everyone,I was curious about how the 'where people listen' section of an artist page is calculated.Is it referring to the accumulated total or is it a statistic of the month kind of thing? Many thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Hello everyone, I was curious about how the 'where people listen' section of an artist page is calculated. Is it referring to the accumulated total or is it a statistic of the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove device

PlanPremiumCountry Philippines DeviceiPhone 6s+, MacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 10, OS Catalina My Question or IssueHow do you remove a device from your Spotify account that you never connected with in the first place? It seems I'm also getting rando...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device iPhone 6s+, MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 10, OS Catalina   My Question or Issue How do you remove a device from your Spotify account ...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Code for custom Playlist

Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!! I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them.My only setback thought is if this breaks or violates any spotify copy...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!!   I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them. My only ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

REMOVING SONGS

PlanFREECountryUNITED STATESDeviceCHROMEBOOKOperating SystemCHROME My Question or IssueI am having some problems when it comes to trying to remove a song or unfollow certain playlists. I have deleted Spotify and reinstalled multiple times to see if i...

• Plan FREE Country UNITED STATES Device CHROMEBOOK Operating System CHROME   My Question or Issue I am having some problems when it comes to trying to remove a song or unfollow certain ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Black Lives Matter

I find it great that Spotify has created a Black Lives Matter playlist and is promoting the Black Lives Matter community. I was however thinking how Spotify could take it a step further, by not only giving us music, but also supplying a selection of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I find it great that Spotify has created a Black Lives Matter playlist and is promoting the Black Lives Matter community. I was however thinking how Spotify could take it a step further, by not only ...
  • elefunks
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Can not use the I watch with the Airpods

I just bought my IWatch and my Airpod pros - I went to play Spotify from my watch to my Airpods and it won't work!!! The whole reason I got them is so I would not have to carry my phone when I run. Will you please help me get this resolved?

• Visitor
  •  I just bought my IWatch and my Airpod pros - I went to play Spotify from my watch to my Airpods and it won't work!!! The  whole reason I got them is so I would not have to carry my phone...
  • diso123wolf1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How exactly do I submit a new idea in Idea Exchange?

I've been around in circles trying to figure it out (links to the Idea Exchange lead to other posts that lead back to the Idea Exchange that lead nowhere) and the best I can come up with, according to the other "Where exactly can I post new ideas?" t...

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 1.54.32 AM.png
  • Visitor
  • I've been around in circles trying to figure it out (links to the Idea Exchange lead to other posts that lead back to the Idea Exchange that lead nowhere) and the best I can come up with, according t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Watch this short ad for 30 minutes of ad-free music" plays ads within the 30-minue time.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 7 and iPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12-14 My Question or IssueWhen I watch the few ads to get 30 minutes of ad-free music, it typically plays no ads for around 5-10 minutes before it just starts playing ads...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 7 and iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12-14   My Question or Issue When I watch the few ads to get 30 minutes of ad-free music,...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to restore eliminated playlist long time ago

I would like to restore a playlist that I deleted a long time ago, now I have it again but I cannot restore or download it PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to restore a playlist that I deleted a long time ago, now I have it again but I cannot restore or download it   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can not log in on PS4

It is impossible to log in on PS4 with russian accountPlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevicePlayStation4My Question or IssueDo you have plans to fix it?

• Visitor
  • It is impossible to log in on PS4 with russian account Plan Premium Country Russia Device PlayStation4 My Question or Issue Do you have plans to fix it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scroll through playlists on menu bar during ads

PlanFree/Premium My Question or IssueEver since the new UI update on the web player, when there is an ad playing I can't scroll on the left menu bar through my favorited playlists or playlists I've made. I see "Create Playlists", "Liked Songs", "Inst...

• Plan Free/Premium   My Question or Issue Ever since the new UI update on the web player, when there is an ad playing I can't scroll on the left menu bar through my favorited playlists o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting a facebook account

I wanted to delete my facebook account but I heard if I deleted that my spotify will be gone as well, the thing is I am not sure if my account is linked with spotify how can I know this and can I still use spotify if I delete facebook?

•   I wanted to delete my facebook account but I heard if I deleted that my spotify will be gone as well, the thing is I am not sure if my account is linked with spotify how can I know this and c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Weird layout of Spotify Web Player on Firefox on Windows 10

I run the Spotify Web Player through open.spotify.com and I noticed that the longer I use Firefox, the Spotify Player changes to a weird layout that I cannot revert back to the standard Web Player layout, unless I restart the browser which returns to...

spotify 1.jpg spotify 2.jpg
  • Visitor
  • I run the Spotify Web Player through open.spotify.com and I noticed that the longer I use Firefox, the Spotify Player changes to a weird layout that I cannot revert back to the standard Web Player la...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

British English

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+, Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueThere is no option for British English from within the desktop app or mobile app. Despite the locale being set correctly, it is not re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S8+, Windows PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue There is no option for British English from with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stop abruptly on Spotify Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceMicrosoft Edge browser on PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro My IssueWhile playing a playlist on Spotify Web Player, the songs stops abruptly for no reason. You then have to reload the page to start listening again. Please ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India Device Microsoft Edge browser on PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro   My Issue While playing a playlist on Spotify Web Player, the songs stops abruptly for n...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unrecognized device showing up. Amazon FireTV.

Hey there. I noticed an unrecognized device showing up on my "Devices" tab. There is an Amazon FireTV. I only use my account on my PC, Samsung phone, and Playstation 4. I have a family account, and they have a few other devices, but none are a FireTV...

• Hey there. I noticed an unrecognized device showing up on my "Devices" tab. There is an Amazon FireTV. I only use my account on my PC, Samsung phone, and Playstation 4. I have a family account, and t...
  • JayF00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes