Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo/Echo Dot Won't Play Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueWhen asking Alexa to play a song, station, etc. on spotify she will repeat "Now playing SONG on Spotify" but then the song never actually plays, no sound from the speaker. When I pull up the Spotify App or th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue When asking Alexa to play a song, station, etc. on spotify she will repeat "Now playing SONG on Spotify" but then the song never actually pl...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [WEB API - Machine Learning] Using Spotify data on Machine Learning algorithms (not commercial app)

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't figure out. I would like to use the Spotify preview clips and m...

• Hey guys!   I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't fig...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing music saved on ps4 to Spotify iPhone app.

Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone?I can't seem to find any answersThanks.

• Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone? I can't seem to find any answers Thanks.
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a portable speaker that can display the current track

Hi,I am looking for a portable speaker to take with me while riding my bike. Ideally, it would be sturdy, easy to attach somewhere and have some kind of display that shows the currently playing track.I have browsed through https://spotify-everywhere....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am looking for a portable speaker to take with me while riding my bike. Ideally, it would be sturdy, easy to attach somewhere and have some kind of display that shows the currently playing tra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] BMW OS 6 CarPlay to old iPhone tethered to Android for internet

BMW iDrive with OS6 doesn’t support Android Auto for Spotify however I connected the wife’s old iPhone (without SIM) and bluetoothed it to iDrive so that CarPlay was enabled and setup (second phone) and then wifi tethered the iPhone to my everyday An...

• Visitor
  • BMW iDrive with OS6 doesn’t support Android Auto for Spotify however I connected the wife’s old iPhone (without SIM) and bluetoothed it to iDrive so that CarPlay was enabled and setup (second phone) ...
  • unknown24
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped

Hello Spotify Community, This is my first time here, I have a question regarding wrapped. When I listen to Playlist/Album, and after last song it switch me automatically to another playlist or album, sometimes different artist without that appearing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community,  This is my first time here, I have a question regarding wrapped.    When I listen to Playlist/Album, and after last song it switch me automatically to anot...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The app stops working in my car constantly

Premium CountryAustralia DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Connected to Alpine INE-W960A car stero via Bluetooth My Question or IssueIt just stops playing music but the app shows it is playing and the stereo shows the same. Disconnecting and reconnect sometimes ...

• Visitor
  •   Premium   Country Australia  Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Connected to Alpine INE-W960A car stero via Bluetooth   My Question or Issue It just stops playing music but the a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Connect] Wrong translation in Polish

Hi, There is a typo in translation of "How to add family members" as shown in the screenshot below. This should be "Jak ..." not "Jaj ...". "Jaj" means "eggs" in Polish, one can say "Bez jaj" which means "No kidding" (phrase) or "No eggs" (direct tra...

sierzant_0-1595928638055.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, There is a typo in translation of "How to add family members" as shown in the screenshot below. This should be "Jak ..." not "Jaj ...".    "Jaj" means "eggs" in Polish, one can sa...
  • sierzant
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Convert playlist to continuous mix

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Moto g4)Operating System My Question or Issue Hi, I'm looking to do a mix for friends but rather than send a playlist and them being able to see what songs are included from the beginning I wanted it to be one continuous mi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (Moto g4) Operating System   My Question or Issue   Hi,   I'm looking to do a mix for friends but rather than send a playlist and them being ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nintendo game soundtracks and Spotify on Nintendo Switch.

Will Spotify be on the Nintendo Switch, and there are plans to collaborate with Nintendo and add soundtracks from Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario?

• Visitor
  • Will Spotify be on the Nintendo Switch, and there are plans to collaborate with Nintendo and add soundtracks from Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[desktop/webplayer] Podcast scrolling repeats results

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've been listening to a podcast via the webplayer on Google Chrome where I would start with the oldest and work my way to the newest episode. Last week I was able to scroll down to the first episodes bu...

• Visitor
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been listening to a podcast via the webplayer on Google Chrome where I would start with the oldest and work my way to the newest episo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I return my Home, Library,etc bar to its original position?

PlanFree DeviceAmazon Kindle My Question or Issue:Hey, I was on my spotify interface earlier and I think I may have touched something, because my taskbar (Home, Library, Search) changed from being at the bottom of the screen to the side. I looked in ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free   Device Amazon Kindle   My Question or Issue: Hey, I was on my spotify interface earlier and I think I may have touched something, because my taskbar (Home, Librar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search

Hello!When I search on Spotify my search is overloaded with podcasts instead of music, even if I search a super popular artist such as drake, the majority of the results(and even the first result) are podcast episodes. This only started happening in ...

• Visitor
  • Hello! When I search on Spotify my search is overloaded with podcasts instead of music, even if I search a super popular artist such as drake, the majority of the results(and even the first result) ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where I Can See My Rewards

Hi, So I wanted to know if there is a way to see my rewards? Or is that only for the official "Rock Stars" and not the "Rising Stars" yet? Also, when do you get to leave the "Rising Star" Stage and go to the "Rock Star" Stage? Just wondering and curi...

• Composer
  • Hi,    So I wanted to know if there is a way to see my rewards? Or is that only for the official "Rock Stars" and not the "Rising Stars" yet? Also, when do you get to leave the "Rising St...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other][Missing I18N] Missing i18n in renewal mail: Family_Premium_V2

Hi, I just re-enabled Spotify premium before the canceled period ran out.The header in the email contained what I assume is an i18n key indicating that there are missing translations. The key is: Family_Premium_V2Language is german. I've originally t...

• Hi,   I just re-enabled Spotify premium before the canceled period ran out. The header in the email contained what I assume is an i18n key indicating that there are missing translations. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Galaxy Watch in Russian Galaxy Store

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemTizen 4.0.0.7 My Question or IssueToday Spotify came to Russia! I've been waiting for it so much! I've found Spotify app in Google Play store, but I can't find Spotify app in Samsung G...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Samsung Galaxy Watch Operating System Tizen 4.0.0.7   My Question or Issue Today Spotify came to Russia! I've been waiting for it so much! I've found...
  • miharek
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify visualizer comming soon?..

Beste Spotify; Ik heb ontdekt dat het onmogelijk is om een ​​goede visualizer te vinden die werkt met Spotify. Ik las ook dat je op genoeg likes wacht als iemand een idee had voor de ideeënbox. Maar! Ik zag dat iemand 2000 likes kreeg door een visual...

• Visitor
  • Beste Spotify; Ik heb ontdekt dat het onmogelijk is om een ​​goede visualizer te vinden die werkt met Spotify. Ik las ook dat je op genoeg likes wacht als iemand een idee had voor de ideeënbox. Maar!...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs and genres

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue it would be an awesome idea to be able to have different tabs under liked songs that are div...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug

When I when I search Mohammad Rafi in spotify and after that when I click on Mohammed Rafi my app get auto close in my realme 3 pro

• Visitor
  • When I when I search Mohammad Rafi in spotify and after that when I click on Mohammed Rafi my app get auto close in my realme 3 pro  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Japanese lyrics

The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes