Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM songs are being added to my Release Radar playlists under other artists' names

Family PlanPremiumUSA Lately I've been getting a bunch of random EDM songs on my weekly Release Radar playlists and I never listen to EDM. They're being included because the people responsible for uploading these tracks have been registering the musi...

• Family Plan Premium USA   Lately I've been getting a bunch of random EDM songs on my weekly Release Radar playlists and I never listen to EDM. They're being included because the people respo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Please Add Reload Button!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryClassifiedDeviceComputerOperating System??? My Question or IssueThis really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify's slow loading.I had to wait for hours to see my Playlists and ecetra...In Google,if...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Classified Device Computer Operating System ???   My Question or Issue This really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify'...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific Artist Won't Play (Beatles)

If I try to play any Beatles song, from any album, there is no response from the player. When I click the play button nothing happens. This is only the Beatles. All other artists/songs play fine. This behavior exists on my phone and desktop. My other...

• Casual Listener
  • If I try to play any Beatles song, from any album, there is no response from the player.  When I click the play button nothing happens.  This is only the Beatles.  All other artists/so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art is sideways

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe album art image needs to be turned 90 degrees to the left:https://open.spotify.com/track/...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The alb...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Spotify Connect bugs with large playlists

PlanPremiumDeviceSpotify Connect (tested) on Chromecast, naim Mu-so Qb from SGS9, Thinkpad x240, home-built desktop PCOperating SystemTested on Android, Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04 My Question or IssueThere are several problems when using Spotify Connec...

• Plan Premium Device Spotify Connect (tested) on Chromecast, naim Mu-so Qb from SGS9, Thinkpad x240, home-built desktop PC Operating System Tested on Android, Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04   My...
  • Carnager
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify analytics alternative

As a music Label we are intensively using The Spotify Analytics API to retrieve all data from our artists and make a customized dashboard and follow trends in one place. As spotify analytics is shutting down among with the API endpoint, is there any ...

• Visitor
  • As a music Label we are intensively using The Spotify Analytics API to retrieve all data from our artists and make a customized dashboard and follow trends in one place.    As spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot update RSS feed for podcast

Hello,When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not heard anything back. Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Hello, When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not hear...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from Playstation without Access

A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.

• Visitor
  • A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.&nb...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist don’t get “get ready for your release” emails

Hey, i recently stopped getting emails from spotify for artist about upcoming releases and stats and stuff that spotify for artist sends out, is it possible to fix that? I have everything enabled in notification center. thank you!

• Hey,   i recently stopped getting emails from spotify for artist about upcoming releases and stats and stuff that spotify for artist sends out, is it possible to fix that? I have everything ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Better sorting of playlists with Sensus Connect

Hi, In my Volvo XC60 2018 with Sensus Connect and the Spotify app all playlists is sorted by the date they were added in ascending order, ie. first added - first in list. It's very tedious and sometimes not possible (1000+ songs) to scroll the lists ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   In my Volvo XC60 2018 with Sensus Connect and the Spotify app all playlists is sorted by the date they were added in ascending order, ie. first added - first in list. It's very...
  • langeman71
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
    Sensus Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Snap to the Song Playing

It was probably years ago now, where you could click on the song that was playing and it would snap to it in the playlist. In a playlist with a lot of songs, it doesn't work anymore.

• Visitor
  • It was probably years ago now, where you could click on the song that was playing and it would snap to it in the playlist. In a playlist with a lot of songs, it doesn't work anymore.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why music always stop in 9 seconds ?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music barcode bracelets

I have seen in many places that they are selling this bracelets with the code bar of musics or playlist that are on spotify, my question is, is this legal to do? or they have to have some kind of permissions of spotify?i attach a picture for you to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen in many places that they are selling this bracelets with the code bar of musics or playlist that are on spotify, my question is, is this legal to do? or they have to have some kind of&nbs...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Add More Songs!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryClassifiedDeviceComputerOperating System????? My Question or IssuePlease add this song Spotify Creators!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlBICQL4_Vg

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Classified Device Computer Operating System ?????   My Question or Issue Please add this song Spotify Creators!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlBICQL...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting to Chromecast not working

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceVarious devicesOperating SystemLatest Android OS's My Question or IssueTrying to connect Spotify to Chromecast from Android OS apps does not work. The Chromecast option can be seen but can not be selected. Underneath it...

• Plan Premium Country Finland Device Various devices Operating System Latest Android OS's   My Question or Issue Trying to connect Spotify to Chromecast from Android OS apps does not wo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

podcasts keep going back to episode 1 after each episode

i'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that i was halfway done with the first episode so it want's to resume it (i'm on mobile btw android)say right now i'm on episode 90 of a podcast and when it finishes i want to go to episode 91 but for...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that i was halfway done with the first episode so it want's to resume it (i'm on mobile btw android) say right now i'm on episode 90 of a podcast ...
  • phabignu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete change of playlist

So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the music and listened to it a lot but a few days ago ...

• Visitor
  • So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] some albums not showing up on artist page

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Chrome, Mac OSOperating SystemMac OS My Question or IssueSome albums are not showing up under the "Albums" section on the page of the artist. Example:The album "Kind of Blue" is not present on the artist page: h...

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.17.05 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Google Chrome, Mac OS Operating System Mac OS   My Question or Issue Some albums are not showing up under the "Albums" section on the page of the a...
  • beepboopimrobot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Amazon Echo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I ask my Amazon Echo to play music, Adele radio, for instance, I'm not able to see or co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes