Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Fix repeat/shuffle bug in Teslas

Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any other plattform on the same Premium account. Example: ...

• Regular
  • Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Developer
    Tesla
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Samsung Smart TV app doesn’t show current track

My TV model: 43RU7100 The app otherwise looks good and easy to navigate. But how come the “currenty playing track” feature is completely missing? I hit play on an album or playlist and I might as well cover the TV because I have no idea what is being...

• Music Fan
  • My TV model: 43RU7100   The app otherwise looks good and easy to navigate.  But how come the “currenty playing track” feature is completely missing? I hit play on an album or play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Sound Device solution in Windows 10 now bugs out Spotify

So I used this suggestion:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Select-default-Sound-Device/m-p/4723017/highlight/true#M74696To split off Spotify's audio to a different device. This worked really well, for a time. However, whenever...

• So I used this suggestion: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Select-default-Sound-Device/m-p/4723017/highlight/true#M74696 To split off Spotify's audio to a different device....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Podcasters

PlanPremium Device Macbook Pro late 2016Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi friends. I have a podcast that I use a Squarespace site to host that gets transferred to Spotify via RSS feed. Problem is, the pod...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Device  Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Hi friends. I have a podcast ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • developers
    podcast problem
    podcasters
    rss feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verification Captcha fails on Community - windows desktop

Anyone else have an issue where they try to post something on Spotify Community and for some reason get an error message? Mostly for me it is that the captcha is not verified even though I clicked it, but some other time it is because for no apparent...

• Composer
  • Anyone else have an issue where they try to post something on Spotify Community and for some reason get an error message? Mostly for me it is that the captcha is not verified even though I clicked it...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALL lives matter

Spotify, seriously? Black lives matter playlist? Are you aware you are identifying with and supporting anarchists, thieves, burglars and, yes, even murderers? Please be aware of that and re-think your values and policies. Have a good day everyone.

• Visitor
  • Spotify, seriously? Black lives matter playlist? Are you aware you are identifying with and supporting anarchists, thieves, burglars and, yes, even murderers? Please be aware of that and re-think you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Auto-Open Gone

When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of music I listened to recently. Selecting the Spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of musi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not installing under roaming

This might be a shocker to most as all I see are people wondering if they can move there Spotify out of roaming. But I can't find my spotify's files at all there is nothing in my Spotify file. I have tried deleting and signing out of my Microsoft acc...

• Visitor
  • This might be a shocker to most as all I see are people wondering if they can move there Spotify out of roaming. But I can't find my spotify's files at all there is nothing in my Spotify file. I have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitchy Mobile and Desktop App

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My IssueI'm sure you're all aware about the glitches when Dragging/Re-arranging the your Queue in mobile right ? it's been the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Issue I'm sure you're all aware about the glitc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast keeps disconnecting (IOS)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SwedenDevice: iPhone (several) + Chromecast (several)OS: iOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen playing the Chrome cast unit stops playing after 1-10 minutes. On the phone the music is paused. If pressing play the music continues on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Sweden Device: iPhone (several) + Chromecast (several) OS: iOS 10   My Question or Issue When playing the Chrome cast unit stops playing after 1-10 minutes...
  • Severinsen95
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 13 likes

Help Bug that wont go away

Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled and everything please help me this is my 2nd post ...

• Regular
  • Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(PS4) bug/glitch that displays incorrect artists name

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevice(PS4) My Question or Issue: So this is a very small bug or issue but just thought to say here since I’ve seen this for around a year and its never been fixed or mentioned anywhere I’ve seen. The bug or glitch is the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country United States Device (PS4)   My Question or Issue:   So this is a very small bug or issue but just thought to say here since I’ve seen this for around a year and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify online always telling me to reload

So whenever I go to play.spotify.com, there is a pop up on the top of the page that says "Ooops. Something went wrong. Reload". No matter how many times I reload, the page gives me the same error message. Does anyone know a fix?

• So whenever I go to play.spotify.com, there is a pop up on the top of the page that says "Ooops. Something went wrong. Reload". No matter how many times I reload, the page gives me the same error mes...
  • Boboyee
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Echo spotify connect problems

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceEcho and Echo DotMy Question or IssueRecently I'm experiencing a strange behaviour with the spotify connect option.I have a spotify family plan but, as all we know, we can link only one account with Amazon Alexa.Luckily w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Echo and Echo Dot My Question or Issue Recently I'm experiencing a strange behaviour with the spotify connect option. I have a spotify family plan but, as al...
  • Tamet83
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution why is it that at the beginning of a song it will pause for 5-10 seconds then continue playing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryunited statesDeviceChromebook Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuewhy is it that i will be listening to a song and mainly close to the beginning it will pause but will say it is still pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country united states Device Chromebook  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue why is it that i will be listening ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did you take down spotify.me?

Hello! I just found out earlier today that spotify.me (a website from spotify for Brands that shows your statistics about your listening history) now just redirects to the Spotify for Brand homepage. I was wondering why that is.PlanPremium FamilyCoun...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I just found out earlier today that spotify.me (a website from spotify for Brands that shows your statistics about your listening history) now just redirects to the Spotify for Brand homepage....
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Has anyone ever been acoustic shocked by bluetooth earbuds?

Has anyone ever experienced "acoustic shock" from Apple Airpods or another other type of bluetooth earbud where the music switched to playing on your phone at too loud of a volume as soon as you put the earbuds in your ear? Basically, the music strea...

• Has anyone ever experienced "acoustic shock" from Apple Airpods or another other type of bluetooth earbud where the music switched to playing on your phone at too loud of a volume as soon as you put ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung gear S3 - Remote conection

PlanPremiumCountry Argentina DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+ & Samsung Gear S3 My Question or Issue I was using my Gear S3 connected to my phone throw Bluetooth as "remote".Today, just trying some functions, I connected the spotify app in the watch throw wif...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina   Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ & Samsung Gear S3   My Question or Issue   I was using my Gear S3 connected to my phone throw Bluetooth as...
  • eboxbeatstyle
  • Casual Listener
  • 45 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 45 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Build an Spotify app for LG Web OS TV

Hi Spotify.We need a app for LG Web OS TV.All popular app is Available on LG Content Store but I didn't find Spotify.Thank you for following up this problem for people like us who use this TV.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify. We need a app for LG Web OS TV. All popular app is Available on LG Content Store but I didn't find Spotify. Thank you for following up this problem for people like us who use this TV.
  • LordHero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes