Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps on breaking songs off

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceHuawei p smart 2019 My Question or IssueHello, my problem is that Spotify keeps on breaking songs off in the middle of listening to them and starts playing songs from some random queue Playlist. I tried to restart the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Huawei p smart 2019  My Question or Issue Hello, my problem is that Spotify keeps on breaking songs off in the middle of listening to them and st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After updated spotify, can't share music to instagram

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueAfter I updated my spotify, the instagram icon in music sharing is disappear. Now I can't share music to instagram.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung Galaxy A8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue After I updated my spotify, the instagram icon in music sharing is dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Total playlist no longer plays

I used to listen to the playlist, The Holiday (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), which used to play completely. Now, only one sound plays, which is highlighted in white font and the other songs, which do not play, are gray-ish. Any idea why?PlanPr...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to listen to the playlist, The Holiday (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), which used to play completely. Now, only one sound plays, which is highlighted in white font and the other songs, w...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delinking Playstation Account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePlayStation 4My Question or IssueQuite a while ago I linked my Spotify account to an old PlayStation account which I no longer use anymore but have forgotten the password to. This means that I can't link my Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PlayStation 4 My Question or Issue Quite a while ago I linked my Spotify account to an old PlayStation account which I no longer use anymore but have...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to control Spotify on my phone with Spotify on my watch?

I'm using Spotify Premium, I live in the US, I have a Samsung Note 9, and I'm using a Galaxy W Active 2When listening to music on my phone, it would be nice if I could change songs by hitting song back or song forward on my watch. When I try this, wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify Premium, I live in the US, I have a Samsung Note 9, and I'm using a Galaxy W Active 2 When listening to music on my phone, it would be nice if I could change songs by hitting song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Main Website not loading

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Macbook Pro mid 2015)Operating System(MacOS Mojave) My Question or IssueI am able to connect with my desktop app and the web player, but the main website is inaccessible. I have tried pinging the website in terminal and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Macbook Pro mid 2015) Operating System (MacOS Mojave)   My Question or Issue I am able to connect with my desktop app and the web player, but the ma...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Links to playlists not working in web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I try to open a link to a playlist in chrome web player, it just takes me to my home page with the link still in the address bar. I used to be able to open links to playlis...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue When I try to open a link to a playlist in chrome web player, it just takes me to my home page ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not playing from the first song from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceAsus ZenbookOperating SystemWindows 10My Issue1. Whenever I rearrange my songs according to the dates (newest to oldest) in my album, after double-clicking the album, it would still play from the bottom, which is the d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Asus Zenbook Operating System Windows 10 My Issue 1. Whenever I rearrange my songs according to the dates (newest to oldest) in my album, after doubl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coronavirus songs

Hi All, I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time. I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona related songs popping up on Spotify at the moment. I am not someone who...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time.   I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution kept playing the first track after playing other songs

Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that song has finished playing. I have tried to uninsta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Disable jvc car stereo app pop up

Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. Any way to disable this and auto open spotify and a...

• Gig Goer
  • Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing bar?

A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? It was clearly visible before, I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scroll to the bottom of playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceVizio TVOperating SystemAmazon Fire TV Stick My Question or IssueWhen I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to the bottom of a long playlist. When I get at least halfway through the warning "So...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Vizio TV Operating System Amazon Fire TV Stick    My Question or Issue When I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player scaling does not work as it should

My Question or IssueScaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the screen for different purposes but I also would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Scaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the sc...
  • Proffa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists that infringe on copyright

I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus. We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL. The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks. We have had several issues with people on Spotify creating play...

• Regular
  • I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus.  We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL.  The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks.&...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Standalone mode on Galaxy active2

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy active 2 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spotify after I changed my password on my phone (galaxy 9). It will now only play in remote set...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy active 2  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"spotify.com/download" 404 error

Windows 10Google ChromeFull link: "https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/?_ga=2.44541028.1182942638.1585760200-1650301015.1585760200"Above link gives a 404.

• Windows 10 Google Chrome Full link: "https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/?_ga=2.44541028.1182942638.1585760200-1650301015.1585760200" Above link gives a 404.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to see playlist description in Web Player?

I can't seem to find the playlist description in the Web Player. On my phone app, when I swipe left on the playlist, I can see a brief description of the playlist, the date it was updated, and the total time duration of the playlist. On the Web Playe...

• Regular
  • I can't seem to find the playlist description in the Web Player. On my phone app, when I swipe left on the playlist, I can see a brief description of the playlist, the date it was updated, and the to...
  • bennyasish-au
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Help please! Need to play 2 Spotify playlists at a wedding in off-grid venue

My Question or IssueMe and my partner are getting married this year in an off-grid campsite venue. There is solar power to charge phones and to power a speaker/silent disco system (BOSE plug and play) in the venue dancing area. There is no wifi. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Me and my partner are getting married this year in an off-grid campsite venue. There is solar power to charge phones and to power a speaker/silent disco system (BOSE plug and pl...
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

German podcasts and music in Daily Drive on the 1st/2nd of April - April fools or bug?

PlanPremiumCountryNO DeviceLaptop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the second of april for me. Is this an April fools thing or a mistake? The daily drive isn't displa...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NO   Device Laptop   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the secon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes