Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto shuffle/choose song

Hello, i have been having trouble with connecting my spotify to my google home mini ( first version ) every time that its connected the spotify app or the google mini would choose songs on its own as long as there is multiple songs. Once the song is ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i have been having trouble with connecting my spotify to my google home mini ( first version ) every time that its connected the spotify app or the google mini would choose songs on its own as...
  • Szarkee
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not working on chromebook

I am using a chromebook to use my free spotify. It keeps telling me that i need to update my chrome browser but it's already updated. I've tried restarting my chromebook and logging out and well,, most of the things i can think of

• Visitor
  • I am using a chromebook to use my free spotify. It keeps telling me that i need to update my chrome browser but it's already updated. I've tried restarting my chromebook and logging out and well,, mo...
  • deadstokthereal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't play on PS4

It's been a couple days now. Whenever I start a song, it plays for 2 seconds and the stops. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but it still won't play. Please help! My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • It's been a couple days now.  Whenever I start a song, it plays for 2 seconds and the stops.  I've tried deleting and reinstalling but it still won't play.  Please help!   My Qu...
  • iiEcoRyan3166
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally deleted On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung S9+, Windows DesktopOperating Systemandroid 10 My Question or IssueI was cleaning up my playlists early this year and deleted these two playlists, thinking they were a one time thing. I wasn't aware they constantly u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung S9+, Windows Desktop Operating System android 10   My Question or Issue I was cleaning up my playlists early this year and deleted these two play...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone is using my spotify with a google home

Hello Sometimes, when I listen to music, someone uses a google home to listen music too in my account but i didn't know this person.Is it possible to ban him of my account ? I already change my password but it didn't work…Thank you for the help

• Visitor
  • Hello   Sometimes, when I listen to music, someone uses a google home to listen music too in my account but i didn't know this person. Is it possible to ban him of my account ? I already chan...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inappropriate ad

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustralia DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueAs a recovering alcoholic I really F***ING object to one of the adverts played for a booze retailer which basically consists of some lady shouting a list of drinks...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Australia   Device PC Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue As a recovering alcoholic I really F***ING  object to one of the adverts pl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlists

If I have a collaborative playlist and users that added songs to my playlist gets banned or deletes their accounts, the songs added by them in my playlist will disappear?

• Casual Listener
  • If I have a collaborative playlist and users that added songs to my playlist gets banned or deletes their accounts, the songs added by them in my playlist will disappear? 🙂 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! People following Private playlists

Hey guys, so I have a problem, I don't want people to follow my playlists, I am not linked to Facebook or anything. Yet today I recieved a notification that a person is following my playlist and it's set to private, how do I get rid of the follower? ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, so I have a problem, I don't want people to follow my playlists, I am not linked to Facebook or anything. Yet today I recieved a notification that a person is following my playlist and it's...
  • allie_berry_22
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa understands my request, but will play something else.

Free Plan: I'm in the US, but I have Alexa set in Italian and my requests are in Italian. Alexa understands my requests ("I will play x from Spotify..."), but in reality plays something else.If I prompt the artist from my iPhone with the Spotify app ...

• Visitor
  • Free Plan: I'm in the US, but I have Alexa set in Italian and my requests are in Italian. Alexa understands my requests ("I will play x from Spotify..."), but in reality plays something else. If I p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

As premium user, Podcast should not have adverts / commercial breaks

I come across Podcast that have commercial breaks when they are done, as a premium user I was led to believe there will be no commercials when i use Spotify. Ca we report then podcast use commercials? I'm a premium user because I don't want any. Exam...

• Visitor
  • I come across Podcast that have commercial breaks when they are done, as a premium user I was led to believe there will be no commercials when i use Spotify.    Ca we report then podcast ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Duo Mix playlist isn't working

PlanPremium DuoCountryDominican Republic Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy boyfriend and I have had the Premium Duo for 3 weeks now, and in our Duo Mix there are no songs by the other (In my playlist only my...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Dominican Republic  Device  Samsung Galaxy S7  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My boyfriend and I have had the Premium Duo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Way of limiting already liked songs?

My Spotify Daily Playlists tend to recommend songs I've already hearted and they do this far more frequently than I would like. Practically half of any of my Daily Playlists consist of hearted songs and I was wondering if there is something I could d...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify Daily Playlists tend to recommend songs I've already hearted and they do this far more frequently than I would like. Practically half of any of my Daily Playlists consist of hearted songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When i want to listen to the numbers I liked I can't because the playslist is gone

When i am on my laptop, I can still listen to the playlist with the songs I liked, but when I am on my mobile, a motorola, I can't find the playlist anymore. I have a premium account, so I pay every month to listen to the music, but this frustrates m...

• Visitor
  • When i am on my laptop, I can still listen to the playlist with the songs I liked, but when I am on my mobile, a motorola, I can't find the playlist anymore.   I have a premium account, so I p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Skip several Tracks when continue listening

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Volvo Sensus, Samsung Galaxy 10)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueHi all,I have a problem listening to audio books (probably other playlists as well). Very often the player skips some tracks. Actually ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Volvo Sensus, Samsung Galaxy 10) Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue Hi all, I have a problem listening to audio books (probably ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Obtaining URI link for Spotify for Artists page prior to first release

Does anyone know if only distributors on Spotify's preferred list (DistroKid, CD Baby, etc.) can grant URI links to their artists prior to their first release? I signed up with a distributor called Songtradr to release a song a month in advance, and ...

• Regular
  • Does anyone know if only distributors on Spotify's preferred list (DistroKid, CD Baby, etc.) can grant URI links to their artists prior to their first release?   I signed up with a distributor...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Suggesting an edit for some of Tori Amos' discography

I tried to see if I could go on my desktop app and suggest an edit but apparently it has been removed as an option since an article was published back in 2018. I don't know if I'm in the right place but I wanted to suggest a couple edits to be made t...

• I tried to see if I could go on my desktop app and suggest an edit but apparently it has been removed as an option since an article was published back in 2018.   I don't know if I'm in the rig...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Where was the image for Spotify's Indie Roadtrip playlist taken?

I've been enjoying Spotify's Indie Roadtrip playlist for a couple hours now. Anyone know where the image could have been taken? Thanks, Archie.

• Visitor
  • I've been enjoying Spotify's Indie Roadtrip playlist for a couple hours now. Anyone know where the image could have been taken? Thanks, Archie.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist won't load past 100 songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceChromebook My Question or IssueHey, I have a playlist with 166 songs. I know this has been an issue in the past, but my playlist won't load past 100 songs on the web player. I have tried logging out, deleting the playlist and ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device Chromebook   My Question or Issue Hey, I have a playlist with 166 songs. I know this has been an issue in the past, but my playlist won't load past 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist with podcast, embed to website problem

I tried to embed my playlist containing all my podcast and embed it to my website. It was working fine in chrome but not working in safari and mobile browser (all kind of browser, including chrome). It say THIS EPISODE PREVIEW CLIP IS NOT AVAILABLE E...

• Visitor
  • I tried to embed my playlist containing all my podcast and embed it to my website. It was working fine in chrome but not working in safari and mobile browser (all kind of browser, including chrome).&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes