Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I upload song on Spotify? | odettastuikys

Hello members I want to upload my song (odeta stuikys rose is now with you) on Spotify. I write this song for my friend and she liked it now I want to upload it on Spotify so the world can enjoy my song. How can I upload song on Spotify? Please share...

• Hello members   I want to upload my song (odeta stuikys rose is now with you) on Spotify. I write this song for my friend and she liked it now I want to upload it on Spotify so the world can e...
  • hadagaj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Distributor to release an album with different languages on Spotify

Does somebody know any Distributor that allows you to release an album with 2 or more different languages on Spotify?. I have some original songs in English and Portuguese that I would like to put together on the same album and I know some artists th...

• Roadie
  • Does somebody know any Distributor that allows you to release an album with 2 or more different languages on Spotify?.  I have some original songs in English and Portuguese that I would like to...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What CODEC does Connect use?

Hi, I use Spotify Connect a lot on my Yamaha AV Receiver. I know that the Desktop and mobile apps use Ogg Vorbis, but I wondered what CODEC and bit rate is used to deliver tracks to my Spotify Connect device?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use Spotify Connect a lot on my Yamaha AV Receiver.   I know that the Desktop and mobile apps use Ogg Vorbis, but I wondered what CODEC and bit rate is used to deliver tracks to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Struggling to link to Alexa app using Facebook login

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 8 Plus 256GB)Operating System(iOS 13.1) My Question or IssueWhen I attempt to link Spotify to the Alexa app, I log in via Facebook as normal, but there's no verification screen to accept the link l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 8 Plus 256GB) Operating System (iOS 13.1)   My Question or Issue When I attempt to link Spotify to the Alexa app, I log in via...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads are loud

The Autotrader ad is very annoying and hurts my ears.PlanFree/CountryUSADeviceChromebookOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • The Autotrader ad is very annoying and hurts my ears. Plan Free/ Country USA Device Chromebook Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Mono Car Bluetooth Interference

I have an iPhone 8 and a 2009 car with a base level stereo. My car is equipped with hands free calling (mono Bluetooth) but not wireless music (stereo Bluetooth). I have a Bluetooth adapter which plugs into my aux port. This functions well on its own...

• Visitor
  • I have an iPhone 8 and a 2009 car with a base level stereo. My car is equipped with hands free calling (mono Bluetooth) but not wireless music (stereo Bluetooth). I have a Bluetooth adapter which plu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access my free account on the sansung smart tv app

Boa tarde, Não consigo acessar minha conta gratuita no aplicativo para smart tv sansung. Alguém poderia me ajudar?

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, Não consigo acessar minha conta gratuita no aplicativo para smart tv sansung. Alguém poderia me ajudar?  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New MS Edge Chromium supports Spotify web player and Web Scrobbler Chrome extension for Last.fm

The stable Microsoft Edge Chromium browser was released on Jan 15th, 2020 for Windows 7-10, macOS, iOS and Android. It is available either as part of the monthly Windows Update or separately from this Microsoft page. It works fine with the Spotify we...

Spotify webplayer in Edge Chromium with Web Scrobbler extension.png
  • Roadie
  • The stable Microsoft Edge Chromium browser was released on Jan 15th, 2020 for Windows 7-10, macOS, iOS and Android. It is available either as part of the monthly Windows Update or separately from thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] Unable to update to 1.22

CountryItalyDevicePlay Station 3My Question or Issue The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22,when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 90810017I've already tried to remove and reinstall the app, but no luck.What can I do...

• Country Italy Device Play Station 3 My Question or Issue   The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22, when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 90810017 ...
  • xCrazyMaik123x
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Protected content on chromebook turned on but still not working

I use Web Player and each time i get on it comes up an error saying, "Enable secure playback in your browser". I allowed protected content in Settings and it still doesn't work. I noticed if I'm not signed in, it works. This problem has been going on...

• I use Web Player and each time i get on it comes up an error saying, "Enable secure playback in your browser". I allowed protected content in Settings and it still doesn't work. I noticed if I'm...
  • XoNation
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I claimed my Google Mini but Date Window Closed

I claimed my free google Mini but turns out I didn't "All the way" claim it. I just saw the email today reminding me to "Finish" claiming it but Apartently the Window closed yesterday. Am I really out of luck because this is super disappointing. Why ...

• Visitor
  • I claimed my free google Mini but turns out I didn't "All the way" claim it. I just saw the email today reminding me to "Finish" claiming it but Apartently the Window closed yesterday. Am I really ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I didn't play

Appearing on my list of most popular songs of 2019 several bands that I have never played on Spotity, does not seem to be the option to remove.I already tried contact for support. Please get support to contact you as soon as possible or I'll look for...

• Casual Listener
  • Appearing on my list of most popular songs of 2019 several bands that I have never played on Spotity, does not seem to be the option to remove. I already tried contact for support. Please get supp...
  • carlos_danker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist loading efficiency problem in Windows Phone 10 app

Hello, I recently got myself a Windows Phone 10 smartphone (Lumia 640) and downloaded Spotify on it. The problem is, that the app takes a whoooole lot of time to load my most used playlist, which has over 400 songs in it. It deals with loading other ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently got myself a Windows Phone 10 smartphone (Lumia 640) and downloaded Spotify on it.   The problem is, that the app takes a whoooole lot of time to load my most used p...
  • Flor42
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Playlists

Hi, I Expired my Prime membership last year. How can I retreive my Amazon Playlists bac to Spotify? Thank you Best,Alan.

• Regular
  • Hi,   I Expired my Prime membership last year. How can I retreive my Amazon Playlists bac to Spotify?   Thank you   Best, Alan.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy Connect não funciona corretamente

Plan(Premium)CountryBrasilDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 13.3) My Question or IssueQuando eu tento usar o Spotify Connect para ouvir música na minha TV aparece que está conectando e o aplicativo abre, mas não entra direto e eu preciso fazer lo...

• Visitor
  • Plan (Premium) Country Brasil Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 13.3)   My Question or Issue Quando eu tento usar o Spotify Connect para ouvir música na minha TV aparece que est...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting rid of bot plays and followers

Last week a song of ours (Whisky by Kings of Our Kin) was added to 2 playlists (Whow and Epic by user Whatzzup). We got a lot of listens quickly (around 6k over the course of the week), but have just recently realized from a little bit of research th...

• Last week a song of ours (Whisky by Kings of Our Kin) was added to 2 playlists (Whow and Epic by user Whatzzup). We got a lot of listens quickly (around 6k over the course of the week), but have just...
  • vxd
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player after Car Player

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: US Device: Android (Samsung Galaxy) + Chrome (on Mac) My Question or IssueSetup:At work I am on work wi-fi, Incognito window: open.spotify.com - things work fineIn car I connect to bluetooth speaker to listen to music via...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Family Country: US   Device: Android (Samsung Galaxy) + Chrome (on Mac)   My Question or Issue Setup: At work I am on work wi-fi, Incognito window: open.spotify.com - t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chromes OS Spotify not fitting screen

PlanPremiumUSACountry DeviceAcer r11 ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS (up to date) My Question or IssueHello, I am using the Google Play Store Spotify app. The app has two settings of screen size, a small vertical rectangle and full screen. The fu...

•   Plan Premium USACountry   Device Acer r11 Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS (up to date)   My Question or Issue Hello,            I am u...
  • viewtifuljoey5
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the browser as a "mini player"

PlanPremiumDeviceWeb (FF+Chrome known)Operating SystemLinux My Question or IssueUntil quite recently it was possible in the web player to shrink the window down to just contain the control bar. However, this has been changed and now once you resize t...

• Plan Premium Device Web (FF+Chrome known) Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue Until quite recently it was possible in the web player to shrink the window down to just contain t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify adding songs to the top of playlist instead of the bottom

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueWhenever I add songs to my playlist, it will add them to the top instead of the bottom like it used to. This now messes up my large playlist that had many ol...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Web Player Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Whenever I add songs to my playlist, it will add them to the top instead ...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes