Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on one device while two applications are open (different devices)

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus 6t, Lenovo ThinkPadOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10My Question or IssueWhen I listen to spotify and start the app on my smartphone it stops playing. I can't start playing music on any device until the app (ei...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device OnePlus 6t, Lenovo ThinkPad Operating System Android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I listen to spotify and start the app on my smartphone it stops...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tempating variables on the Community Webpage

CountryFrance DeviceGoogle Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Build officiel) (64 bits) Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI connected to the spotify community for the first time and when I tried to create a topic I faced to a "frontend" issue....

• Casual Listener
  • Country France   Device Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Build officiel) (64 bits)   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I connected to the spotify com...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort Playlist Newest to Oldest in Google Home

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to change the default settings to play playlists from newest to oldest songs with Google Home. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to change the default settings to play playlists from newest to oldest songs with Google Home. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing functionality in LG smart-TV app

Hi. I`m a regular Spotify Premium user, and have been for several years now. I recently bought a LG smart TV, wich comes with a Spotify app. Why is this app so lacking in functionality? It`s like a Spotify "very-very-lite". For instance - the library...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I`m a regular Spotify Premium user, and have been for several years now. I recently bought a LG smart TV, wich comes with a Spotify app. Why is this app so lacking in functionality? It`s like a S...
  • jastewart325
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LG
    TV
    UI
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

play button doesn't work on samsung smart tv

Have Samsung UE48J6202.Spotify worked perfectly till some days ago it changed skin/design or some update of spotify was made on tv (attaching photo of the new look).When pushing play button nothing happens. Program works properly but the play does no...

• Visitor
  • Have  Samsung UE48J6202. Spotify worked perfectly till some days ago it changed skin/design or some  update of spotify was made on tv (attaching photo of the new look). When pushing play ...
  • mrsm99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution New Sonos UI

In the latest Sonos update, the Spotify UI has changed significantly. Essentially the "Home" screen of the Spotify app has been injected into the Spotify app, which is all well and good if you use the predetermined sections to find your music. I can ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the latest Sonos update, the Spotify UI has changed significantly. Essentially the "Home" screen of the Spotify app has been injected into the Spotify app, which is all well and good if you use th...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 21 likes

Trouble Recieving Google Home!

I recieved the email to get a google home mini for free. After ordering it, I realized the shipping info had an error so i cancelled it. When I tried again to order it, it would not allow me to saying "there are limits on how many times you can order...

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 2.55.19 PM.png
  • I recieved the email to get a google home mini for free. After ordering it, I realized the shipping info had an error so i cancelled it. When I tried again to order it, it would not allow me to sayin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing automatically changes to ‘Web Player’

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.3My Question or IssueWhen I play playlist, it automatically changes to ‘web player’. I knew my ID was hacked, so I changed password but it’s still happening and it really frustrates me.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.3 My Question or Issue When I play playlist, it automatically changes to ‘web player’. I knew my ID was hacked, so I changed pas...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile faccebook

HelloI have some questions related to Spotify 1. The last time I have a problem with Spotify. Soon plans to release his song in collaboration with whom a colleague wants to release our song through his label. What should I do to get the piece in whic...

• Visitor
  • Hello I have some questions related to Spotify 1. The last time I have a problem with Spotify. Soon plans to release his song in collaboration with whom a colleague wants to release our song through...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not being able to edit

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGoogle Chrome OSMy Question or IssueI have been trying to change my profile picture, but it won't give me a 'Change' option. It also hasn't been giving me the option to change my playlist cover image. I don't know what to do...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device Google Chrome OS My Question or Issue I have been trying to change my profile picture, but it won't give me a 'Change' option.  It also hasn't been ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web App Automatically Logging Out

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceHP EliteBook 850 G6 (Web app)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi everyone, couldn't find any recent posts on this issue, so thought I'd create a new one. When I try to sign in to Spotify on Chrome (Ve...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device HP EliteBook 850 G6 (Web app) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi everyone, couldn't find any recent posts on this issue, so ...
  • mtlcnylmz
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Firefox update - "Firefox is installing components..." error

I updated Firefox (to version 64.0) today and got an orange message bar on open.spotify.com stating that "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page". This "installation" never succeeds. After a lot of Googling, I...

• I updated Firefox (to version 64.0) today and got an orange message bar on open.spotify.com stating that "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page".  This ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Clint H6 Streaming adaptor

I have bought the Clint H6 Streaming adaptor which allows Spotify Connect for premium subscriptions - which I have. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it will not allow me to play/stream anymore. It connects but no sound!? Help please.< Mod...

• Visitor
  • I have bought the Clint H6 Streaming adaptor which allows Spotify Connect for premium subscriptions - which I have. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it will not allow me to play/stream an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't play on wifi speakers

Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option to play it on already chosen speaker.PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung speakerOperating systemAndroid

• Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option  to play it on already chosen speaker. Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution BBC Playlister won't update

Why won't my BBC Playlister update to match my BBC tracks? It hasn't updated for at least a year. I've even tried deleted and re-adding the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Why won't my BBC Playlister update to match my BBC tracks? It hasn't updated for at least a year. I've even tried deleted and re-adding the playlist.
  • hooley72
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not connecting with Bose wave sound system IV

Hello,I have a premium account with Spotify and I never had this problem before with any of my Bose speakers.It started 2 months ago, from time to time Spotify disconnected from the Bose wave system and keeps showing loading Spotify through my Wifi.T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium account with Spotify and I never had this problem before with any of my Bose speakers. It started 2 months ago, from time to time Spotify disconnected from the Bose wav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-Uploading a Song in a New Album and Keeping Play Count

My Question or Issue Hey guys, I just have a question regarding re-releasing a track. So I have a single currently out on my profile, but in about 2 months from now I am going to release an EP which include the said song, just with a different master...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Hey guys, I just have a question regarding re-releasing a track. So I have a single currently out on my profile, but in about 2 months from now I am going to release an ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not syncing with Desktop or Mobile Apps

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWeb Player, Desktop App PC, IPhone 10 Operating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10, Google Chrome (Web Player)My Question or Issue As per the subject, I'm having trouble getting my playlists and files synced between my Web ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Web Player, Desktop App PC, IPhone 10  Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10, Google Chrome (Web Player) My Question or Issue   As per the ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes