Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Remove songs from the play queue

I can't remove songs from the queue that I don't want to play. Fix your software, this should not be an issue. (Premium user, Mac Desktop Client, Fresh Installation)

• I can't remove songs from the queue that I don't want to play. Fix your software, this should not be an issue. (Premium user, Mac Desktop Client, Fresh Installation)
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Persistent Error on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePlayStation 5 My Question or IssueI keep having this issue on the Spotify app for the PS5 in which it keeps showing this error. I have this issue that when I play music and/or skip to a next track it would show play the inc...

20210522_083619.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device PlayStation 5   My Question or Issue I keep having this issue on the Spotify app for the PS5 in which it keeps showing this error.&nbsp...
  • WendellWSA
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Save day list as a playlist

i would like the ability to save the Daylist as a playlist. Sometimes the algorithm is spot on i love playlist, but with the way daylist works, it disappears in a few hours. Because of this, i currently have a bunch of screenshots of playlists i like...

• Casual Listener
  • i would like the ability to save the Daylist as a playlist. Sometimes the algorithm is spot on i love playlist, but with the way daylist works, it disappears in a few hours. Because of this, i curren...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My vehicles stereo hasn't got any sound, i can hear it through my phone but

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can hear the audio books and music on my phone but once I connect to vehicles stereo I can'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can h...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did the original version of "When we're high" by LP disappeared?

It's weird that the remix versions are in Spotify but the original version is not. I even checked LP's Spotify account to see if it was there but it isn't.

• Visitor
  • It's weird that the remix versions are in Spotify but the original version is not. I even checked LP's Spotify account to see if it was there but it isn't.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is Spotify jumping to a different playlist mid-song?

I'm playing my selected playlist, and suddenly, it jumps to an obscure playlist I have never played. It keeps happening while I am playing the first song in my chosen playlist. This has happened to me on and off, but now it seems to do that all the t...

• Regular
  • I'm playing my selected playlist, and suddenly, it jumps to an obscure playlist I have never played. It keeps happening while I am playing the first song in my chosen playlist.    This ...
  • Ivelina
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Play alone

Today (02/06/24 at 00:30 Arg) I was sleeping in my room with the PC on, when a song from the Spotify application suddenly started playing from the PC, I got up scared and closed it, I don't have idea what happened

• Today (02/06/24 at 00:30 Arg) I was sleeping in my room with the PC on, when a song from the Spotify application suddenly started playing from the PC, I got up scared and closed it, I don't have idea...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I forgot to open my spotify wrapped, and I cannot find it anywhere

well, I wanted to open my wrapped 2022 but it was/is too late since I cannot see it on my mobile app

• Visitor
  • well, I wanted to open my wrapped 2022 but it was/is too late since I cannot see it on my mobile app
  • sorryjoan
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app stops playing track on Playstation 4 and 5 (PS4, PS5)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePlaystation 4 and 5Operating SystemPlaystation 5 OS? 23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1My Question or IssueWhen playing music from the "Music tab" on the PS4 "Quick Menu" or the PS5 "Control center", sometimes after the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Playstation 4 and 5 Operating System Playstation 5 OS?  23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or Issue When playing music from the "Music tab" ...
  • Xeonn
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix Now Playing view

On Mac OS X, There is a very annoying bug regarding the Now Playing view. It is present since the feature was first implemented and the fix for it must be really simple.Occasionally ( I assume that whenever the Spotify application updates? but it cou...

• On Mac OS X, There is a very annoying bug regarding the Now Playing view. It is present since the feature was first implemented and the fix for it must be really simple. Occasionally ( I assume th...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customize Music Suggestions

I did not see this one listed but it is probably embedded in another idea. Currently I listen to piano music as a bedtime/sleep ritual but I don't necessarily want that to be part of recommendations or playlists. i have talked to others who have simi...

• Visitor
  • I did not see this one listed but it is probably embedded in another idea.   Currently I listen to piano music as a bedtime/sleep ritual but I don't necessarily want that to be part of reco...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Live agent please

I need to speak to a live agent. The AI "person" I am chatting with on FB messenger is useless

• Visitor
  • I need to speak to a live agent.  The AI "person" I am chatting with on FB messenger is useless  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I permanently disable podcast audio preview while browsing?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Google Pixel 4aOperating System: Android 13App version: 8.8.36.522 My Question or IssueGoto "home"Select "podcasts and shows" filterScroll through podcastsExpected behavior: complete silence, because at no point have ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Google Pixel 4a Operating System: Android 13 App version: 8.8.36.522   My Question or Issue Goto "home" Select "podcasts and shows" fil...
  • JayMPro
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't you read reviews on books?

Looking thru books and there is the rating/review icon, but when you click it, it thinks you are trying to leave a review. Why can't you read reviews that other people have left?

• Looking thru books and there is the rating/review icon, but when you click it, it thinks you are trying to leave a review. Why can't you read reviews that other people have left?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium still plays ads on Google Nest Hub

Plan Premium Family DeviceGoogle Nest Hub My Question or IssueRecently I started to hears and see ads while using my Spotify account on my Google Nest Hub (the one with display). I'm premium for several years, have used my account on mobile, desktop ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   Device Google Nest Hub   My Question or Issue Recently I started to hears and see ads while using my Spotify account on my Google Nest Hub (the one with display)...
  • skankingpigeon
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to play some songs.

PlanPremiumCountryCzechia My Question or IssueI am unable to play some songs, they appear on my playlists, they appear in the albums, however, they are grey and I cannot play them. I can interact with them (add them to playlist, put them to the queue...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Czechia   My Question or Issue I am unable to play some songs, they appear on my playlists, they appear in the albums, however, they are grey and I cannot play...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify app on samsung tv

Plan PremiumCountry italy Device Operating System My Question or Issuefor some time almost no picture has been seen in the spotify app on my samsung tv( picture of albuims, artist, ets. ) I have uninstalled and installed the app but i din't workDoes ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  italy   Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue for some time almost no picture has been seen in the spotify app on  my samsung tv...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Assistant & Spotify Family Plan

Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up:Child A has a google voice device in their roomChild B has a google voice device in their roomChild A & B are both in my Google family groupParent A (Me) setup a spotify account, assigning Child A ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up: Child A has a google voice device in their room Child B has a google voice device in their room Child A & B are both in my Google family ...
  • CountingTime
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my music keep pausing

i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like how airpods do

• Visitor
  • i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like h...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes